GOP Rep Tom Rice stands by his Trump impeachment vote. He doesn't regret it though It could cost him his job after Trump endorsed primary challenger!

A failed, disgraced former President is still the strongest Republican and running the Republican party. I really have a hard time explaining what happened to my Republican party? I think it is the fault of the Tea Party.

Last edited:
A failed, disgraced former President is still the strongest Republican and running the Republican party. I really have a hard time explaining what happened to my Republican party? I think it is the fault of the Tea Party.
It just isn't the party of Reagan anymore it has become the assassin party for the lunatic fringe.

FAILED at what?

DISGRACED by what?

HE wasn't the one that hijacked and railroaded a national election.
He failed by not being reelected and attempting to over throw the government. He is disgraced by not honoring his vow to protect and defend the constitution, repeatedly/ And I would think he is also disgraced by losing the popular vote to Hillary. Hillary for god sakes, I could not even vote for her. He should be ashamed. And then he lost to Biden. yea, he is failed and disgraced.

He failed by not being reelected and attempting to over throw the government.
Gee, you really ain't too bright, are you? Education or organic problems?

He is disgraced by not honoring his vow to protect and defend the constitution, repeatedly/
You mean like Poopypants Brandon has done so well?

And I would think he is also disgraced by losing the popular vote to Hillary. Hillary for god sakes
So, it's TRUMP'S fault there are so many of you idiots in LA, NYC, Boston and Chicago?

yea, he is failed and disgraced.
Funny that in your equation you don't take into account any of the enormous many great things he did! You only count the made-up bullshit leftwing claims.

FAILED at what?

DISGRACED by what?

HE wasn't the one that hijacked and railroaded a national election.

Failed at being a successful president (ranked by historians among 5 worst).

Failed at his bid for re-election.

Disgraced by his refusal to conceed and his extensive, pathetic attempts to overturn the result of the election. Attempts that cumulated in an attack on US Congress while it was certifying election result.

Last edited:
Gee, you really ain't too bright, are you? Education or organic problems?

You mean like Poopypants Brandon has done so well?

So, it's TRUMP'S fault there are so many of you idiots in LA, NYC, Boston and Chicago?

Funny that in your equation you don't take into account any of the enormous many great things he did! You only count the made-up bullshit leftwing claims.
I have really never even been on a fourm with some dummy that says "poopy pants" all the time. Just thought I would point that out.

I have really never even been on a fourm with some dummy that says "poopy pants" all the time. Just thought I would point that out.

Why? You shit yourself, son? Everyone gets the response they deserve here. Go fly your TDS at home if you don't like having a shitting, farting old man shuffling and gumming his food as he must read off a card because he doesn't know the day of the week if it make you feel really all that freaking good that you rigged a national election to sell out your country.

Why? You shit yourself, son? Everyone gets the response they deserve here. Go fly your TDS at home if you don't like having a shitting, farting old man shuffling and gumming his food as he must read off a card because he doesn't know the day of the week if it make you feel really all that freaking good that you rigged a national election to sell out your country.
Prove the election was stolen, or shut up about it. If you insist our democracy doesn't work with no evidence you are doing more damage to our democracy then any foreign enemy ever could.

Prove the election was stolen, or shut up about it.
Been proven here and elsewhere ten times over already! Where the hell you been, Ace?! Then it was even ADMITTED to in print in no less than Time Magazine by the perps, Jackass!

If you insist our democracy doesn't work with no evidence you are doing more damage to our democracy then any foreign enemy ever could.
All this from a jerk who thinks a few hundred idiots at a protest turned riot by instigation carrying signs and flags taking selfies of each other constitutes an attempted coup, insurrection and overthrow of our democracy! :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :laugh2:

Especially after the Summer and Fall of 350 riots doing billions in damage injuring thousands and killing dozens in 2020 staged by you asshole Antifa and BLM terrorists!

Been proven here and elsewhere ten times over already! Where the hell you been, Ace?! Then it was even ADMITTED to in print in no less than Time Magazine by the perps, Jackass!

All this from a jerk who thinks a few hundred idiots at a protest turned riot by instigation carrying signs and flags taking selfies of each other constitutes an attempted coup, insurrection and overthrow of our democracy! :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :laugh2:

Especially after the Summer and Fall of 350 riots doing billions in damage injuring thousands and killing dozens in 2020 staged by you asshole Antifa and BLM terrorists!
Yea, I am just crazy. I am really becoming concerned about my country.

Been proven here and elsewhere ten times over already! Where the hell you been, Ace?! Then it was even ADMITTED to in print in no less than Time Magazine by the perps
You are either out of your fucking mind crazy or a bad liar.

Go ahead and link to Time supposedly saying that 2020 election was anything less than free and fair.

I blame republican leadership going back to Reagan.

Forum List

Back