GOP RESOLUTION: OBAMACARE AS A VIOLATION OF THE 13th AMENDMENT

When will u prevaricating right wing idiots come to terms that the ACA is NOT any kind of "free" handout or imposed servitude by the government?
Thsi is a lie.
Those who cannot afford the cost of their mandated health insurance will have that cost subsidized by the government. This is both "free" and "involuntary servitude".

I say let the Dems own the entire train wreck. There is no real reason to attempt to repeal it. Obummer Care is getting worse every single day. Americans know now what is in Obummer Care and they don't like it one bit. I say let it implode on itself. let the Dems pay the price and the price will be very steep, my friend, steep indeed.

So the comparison to slavery is ludicrous

No, there's still plenty of similarity, in particular the involuntary servitude part. But apparently, as long as we're allowed to vote, it's all good with you, eh?

Some of us are less willing to submit.

Slaves do not vote, you do

As a citizen, you can elect representatives to repeal this oppressive law forcing people to be covered for catastrophic health problems

The House, Senate, President and Supreme Court approved this legislation. You are free to repeal it slave

I say let the Dems own the entire train wreck. There is no real reason to attempt to repeal it. Obummer Care is getting worse every single day. Americans know now what is in Obummer Care and they don't like it one bit. I say let it implode on itself. let the Dems pay the price and the price will be very steep, my friend, steep indeed.

Works for me

I suggest you hold your breath while you wait for it to "implode"

No, there's still plenty of similarity, in particular the involuntary servitude part. But apparently, as long as we're allowed to vote, it's all good with you, eh?

As a citizen, you can elect representatives to repeal this oppressive law forcing people to be covered for catastrophic health problems

The House, Senate, President and Supreme Court approved this legislation. You are free to repeal it slave

The problem you warped minders have, is that you think by changing the definition of something, or adding a window dressing to it, it's no longer what it really is. You'll call theft taxation because "someone" voted for it. Not me, not even half the people in the thread, but someone at some point voted and therefore, it's not theft it's something else.

Just like slavery, which is defined as:

a person who is strongly influenced and controlled by something

So, for you, because someone voted for it,. it's no longer slavery, right?

Let's say we voted to kill/murder all people who can not pass a simple test. We voted for it. Does that mean it is now something besides murder?

It's this warped mentality that your type displays. You think that by voting for something you somehow gain the moral/ethical grounds to commit acts otherwise seen as unethical/immoral. Then you justify it buy saying that someone voted for it.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

I better never see you on here bitching about some law you.....oh, nevermind. Sycophants like you prefer more government. Fuck, you've spent a lifetime working for them. Never understanding that in the real world, money can not be confiscated to pay you a bloated salary. Theft is illegal in the real world. Only government gets to legally steal.

bs2101.gif

I better never see you on here bitching about some law you.....oh, nevermind. Sycophants like you prefer more government. Fuck, you've spent a lifetime working for them. Never understanding that in the real world, money can not be confiscated to pay you a bloated salary. Theft is illegal in the real world. Only government gets to legally steal.

bs2101.gif

Taking the advice of a Libertarian?

I'd rather listen to some bag lady on a street corner

Of course you would. Being intellectually, morally and ethically bankrupt, I'm sure it is uncomfortable to be told the truth instead of believing your own lies.

The dems enact a law that is unworkable and unpalatable to the middle class, and the best the RW nutters can do is come up with this crap. I'm with Boehner. What is this, a joke?

I love how it's now the republicans responsibility to fix the broken, disastrous bullshit enacted exclusively by democrats!

That's how you know you're dealing with democrats. They make messes and then blame someone else for them.

Liars and hypocrites!

I love how it's now the republicans responsibility to fix the broken, disastrous bullshit enacted exclusively by democrats!

That's how you know you're dealing with democrats. They make messes and then blame someone else for them.

Liars and hypocrites!

Now we see the purpose if the "it was a republican idea!" campaign...

bs2101.gif

Taking the advice of a Libertarian?

I'd rather listen to some bag lady on a street corner

I sort of assumed that was your source all along.

And this was stupid...where the fuck do you people come from?
Slavery..you want slavery. Come to me and I'll treat you like a fucking slave so you never make the comparison again.
You stupid fucks.

Damn

And I thought Republicans had played all their repeal Obamacare cards

But equating it to slavery is just getting ridiculous

Only because you can't beat the argument.

You want actual slavery? Ok...say goodbye to your wife. She is going somewhere else to work. Your kids as well. You no longer see them either. Your house is gone, no money either. You work when I tell you, eat when I tell you and if you refuse I'll have you beaten bloody and then make you work.

Slavery...get a fucking brain you worthless sack of shit.

You know, I initially thought this thread was sarcastic. LOL

It isn't?

Wow. I don't like the ACA...at all. But this argument? Not touching it.

yeah, I don't like the ACA, but these folks seem to take this argument .... seriously. Well, so much for laughs. I have to work now. LOL

Republicans should go ahead and file suit based on this "argument," everyone in the legal community could also use the laugh.

Slavery..you want slavery. Come to me and I'll treat you like a fucking slave so you never make the comparison again.
You stupid fucks.

The definition of slavery has been provided for you already, Dullard. Insulting your intellectually superior peers doesn't change what is what.

Why are liberals constantly changing the definition of words to suit their warped perspective?

You stupid fucks.

The definition of slavery has been provided for you already, Dullard. Insulting your intellectually superior peers doesn't change what is what.

Why are liberals constantly changing the definition of words to suit their warped perspective?

Slavery is what is happening in pakistan. Where you work to pay off your debts and you get so far behind your kids end up working as well. You have zero legal power to fight it.

The Aca is not slavery you moron. Taxes are not slavery.
You are an insult to shit. Shit has more overall value than you.

You stupid fucks.

Slavery is what is happening in pakistan. Where you work to pay off your debts and you get so far behind your kids end up working as well. You have zero legal power to fight it.

The Aca is not slavery you moron. Taxes are not slavery.
You are an insult to shit. Shit has more overall value than you.

We're not talking about taxes. We're talking about being ordered to give money to government sponsored corporations. Here's a towel. Clean yourself up and join the conversation.

Liars and hypocrites!

It's the right's responsibility to come up with their own plan to provide access to affordable health care for all Americans because conservatives reject the ACA. This ignorant, inane, partisan, and pointless attacking of the Act doesn't accomplish that.

Unless, of course, it's the Republican "plan" to leave millions of Americans without access to affordable health care, which is clearly the case.

Forum List

Back