GOP Retaking the Senate in 2014

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Current make up of the Senate. 53 D, 45 R and 2 I. Really the 2I are D so just asy 55 D and 45 R. Therefore the GOP needs 6 seats.

Of the 35 seats, none of the GOP seats are in play: AL, GA, ID, KS, KY, ME (you might say what, but the 3 time senator won by 21 pts in Democratic '08), MS, NB, OK, SC, SC, TN, TX & WY!!!

Democrats are sure to lose AK, LS, MT, SD & AR (This red state will have a candidate running again Pryor this time. That puts them in a virtual tie.

See the states in play MI (Just voted in a Rep gov in a statewide election in a Democratic leaning year - no Obama bounce), MN (not as blue as they say), NC (redish state) and VA (traditionally red).

I believe the GOP will still one of those states and have a 51-49 majority. Of course they will keep the house! Will Obama play ball at that point? NOPE!

Current make up of the Senate. 53 D, 45 R and 2 I. Really the 2I are D so just asy 55 D and 45 R. Therefore the GOP needs 6 seats.

Of the 35 seats, none of the GOP seats are in play: AL, GA, ID, KS, KY, ME (you might say what, but the 3 time senator won by 21 pts in Democratic '08), MS, NB, OK, SC, SC, TN, TX & WY!!!

Democrats are sure to lose AK, LS, MT, SD & AR (This red state will have a candidate running again Pryor this time. That puts them in a virtual tie.

See the states in play MI (Just voted in a Rep gov in a statewide election in a Democratic leaning year - no Obama bounce), MN (not as blue as they say), NC (redish state) and VA (traditionally red).

I believe the GOP will still one of those states and have a 51-49 majority. Of course they will keep the house! Will Obama play ball at that point? NOPE!

Your 2012 predictions were great as well. I'm surprised you even show your face around here after all the BS posts and threads you made claiming there would be a GOP landslide victory :lol: :lmao:

I have no faith in the system or the public's ability to wisely elect anyone, anywhere. Consequently, I'm skeptical that the dems will be unseated in 2014.

Congress no longer needs public approval. With an approval rating of only about 13%, they keep getting elected anyway.

It's a miracle!! :eek:

Forum List

Back