GOP Senator: Don’t Tell Me I Shouldn’t Be Concerned About Trump

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
GOP Senator: Don’t Tell Me I Shouldn’t Be Concerned About Trump
“I would like some assurances,” Utah Sen. Mike Lee said.

GOP Senator: Don't Tell Me I Shouldn't Be Concerned About Trump

06/30/2016 12:38 am ET
Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) said Wednesday he has serious concerns about presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump and won’t vote for him without assurances “that he’s not somebody who’s going to abuse” the Constitution.

Lee, during an interview on Newsmax TV, told host Steve Malzberg why he hasn’t endorsed Trump’s campaign against Democratic presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton. Lee pointed to Trump’s plummeting popularity and his unfounded accusations that the father of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) — Lee’s good friend — helped President John F. Kennedy’s assassin.

“We can get into that if you want,” Lee said. “We can get into the fact that he accused my best friend’s father of conspiring to kill JFK. We can go through the fact that he’s made some statements that some have identified correctly as religiously intolerant. We can get into the fact that he’s wildly unpopular in my state.

“Don’t sit here and tell me, Steve, that I have no reason to be concerned about Donald Trump,” Lee added.

I'd be disappointed if Hillary doesn't win by at least 5% in the popular vote and do as good as Obama did in the electoral(2012). Hispanics hate trump, women hate trump and even the conservative movement hates the guy.

Infrastructure!

Seriously, do you really want to drive on rocky roads and be scared of that bridge falling into the river?

You mean the way DemoRATS have let the infrastructure go to hell over the last almost 8 years...Don't forget the Obomanation had control of Congress for his first 2 years and did NOTHING with it!

Infrastructure!

Seriously, do you really want to drive on rocky roads and be scared of that bridge falling into the river?

You mean the way DemoRATS have let the infrastructure go to hell over the last almost 8 years...Don't forget the Obomanation had control of Congress for his first 2 years and did NOTHING with it!

But $400 billion for shovel ready jobs...oh wait no Dem's used that as a slush fund. Listen no citizen of reasonable intelligence can make a sane argument for electing these grossly incompetent LYING politicians like Hillary. Why put proven idiots in charge wtf.

Are criticisms of 'Tweedle D' supposed to be endorsements of 'Tweedle Dumb'?

The two party dictatorship has issued two unqualified candidates, as many (most?) of us see.

What we may not see is whom we can vote for. We do not agree that it has to be one of 'the Two'.

But $400 billion for shovel ready jobs...oh wait no Dem's used that as a slush fund.
The Right are so stupid they accidentally tell the truth when they try to mindlessly parrot a Limbaugh Lie. :rofl::lmao:

That's right, NO Dems used the money as a slush fund, but the GOP governors DID, and the majority of the governors were Republican. Rather than spend the money on job creating infrastructure, the GOP governors applied the money to their states' debt, which usually meant payments into pension funds for teachers and police, etc., that they had borrowed from. That's right, the majority GOP governors funneled the money to the public unions rather than have Obama get credit for creating jobs.

I have three words to say to any Republican planning to vote 3rd party or sit out the election.

The Supreme Court.

If Hillary is elected - a possibility I cannot fully fathom being an American - there is sure to be a meltdown here.

Just a thought.

I have three words to say to any Republican planning to vote 3rd party or sit out the election.

The Supreme Court.

If Hillary is elected - a possibility I cannot fully fathom being an American - there is sure to be a meltdown here.

Just a thought.

It looks like the meltdown....your meltdown....has already begun. You can't fathom being an American?

The Supreme Court.

Just a thought.

It looks like the meltdown....your meltdown....has already begun. You can't fathom being an American?

I see you cannot read. A common failing among you people.

Due to his reliance on eminent domain, he's already abused the constitution as a private citizen.

Assurances? What are these Republicans high on? Better shit than I have. That's for fuck sure!

What a whining asshole! His guy didn't win so he doesn't want to play anymore in the election sand box.

Ever notice that despite Hillary's criminal acts among all the other shit she has pulled and her unlikeable personality, Democrats don't pull the same bullshit that Republicans do all the freaking time? They support their nominee.

And this loser mentality is not just over Trump. Oh no. It's across the board.

It's winning the House and saying they can't get anything done because they don't have the Senate. Then they get handed the Senate and they whine they can't get anything done because they don't have the White House.

They have a nominee now who won more votes in the Primaries than any other candidate and when you take out the rigged polls from Reuters and ABC is within the margin of error of beating Hillary and they still run around and scream the sky is falling and we'll never win.

Republicans have turned into a batch of major league whining fucking assholes on a mega scale. They were always bad before, but now they are intolerable.

Infrastructure!

What a stupid question. Of course I want bad roads, broken bridges, dirty water, disease, dead puppies, grandmother's thrown from cliffs, grandfather's eating dog food.....etc. I'm a Republican after all

I'd be disappointed if Hillary doesn't win by at least 5% in the popular vote and do as good as Obama did in the electoral(2012). Hispanics hate trump, women hate trump and even the conservative movement hates the guy.

Just like a liberal. You can win the election, but you'll be disappointed because not enough people were loving on you. Fucking entitled dipshits.

The Supreme Court.

Just a thought.

If trump is elected we might end up with meatloaf on the Supreme Court. You have no idea who he will really pick.

Forum List

Back