🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Senator Jeff Sessions Says Grabbing A Woman’s Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault

Hey, Jeff Session, wear this hat when you start grabbing female genitals...

57f872a61a00006e145b7eee.jpeg

Trump defended Clinton in the nineties. He's on the side of accused abuser TWICE.

You are correct he did... He also complimented her many times before running for office and thought Bill Clinton was a decent President ( My word " Decent " )...

57fbc6001b0000df1cef5e58.jpeg

Sen. Jeff Sessions (left) claims “grab them by the pussy” was unclear.

“I think that’s a stretch,” Jeff Sessions said.

WASHINGTON ― Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a top Donald Trump surrogate, said on Sunday that even if the GOP nominee actually grabbed a woman “by the pussy,” as he bragged about in a leaked tape from 2005, that behavior would not amount to sexual assault.

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate. “I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.”

“So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?” the reporter asked Sessions.

“I don’t know,” the senator replied. “It’s not clear that he — how that would occur.”

Sexual assault is defined as any kind of unwanted sexual contact, which is exactly what Trump described in the recording. In a conversation with Billy Bush, then host of “Access Hollywood,” Trump boasted about how he could kiss and grope women without their consent because he was a celebrity.

More: GOP Senator Says Grabbing A Woman’s Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault

Holy shit, and Sessions is a U.S. Senator. Maybe he should try grabbing a woman by the "genitals" and let us know how that turns out.
I saw that interview with Sessions.

Jeff Sessions is a George Wallace Democrat, in Republican clothing.

It's an interesting dilemma for Trump....

Does he:

A. Admit he lied, like last night, and say he never really did the things he bragged about.
B. Tell about when he did
C. Change the subject

His supporters are changing the subject for him.

The thing Trump supporters SHOULD worry about....

Is how undecided and swing voters feel about how he acts.

The only thing he's good at, is impressing the people that would never vote for Hillary in a million years.

For all we know, Trump might be just what it takes to shake Washington up, and break new ground

But we won't find out because of Trump's childish outbursts

Yes, we have a guy who may have committed sexual assault, and the wife of another guy who did. And the wife ran interference for him.

Shouldn't we be outraged at both of them?

If we're honest?

You know, on one side, we have a woman who stood by her husband, even in spite of his marital infidelity, and was able to work things out so they could stay together.

On the other side..........we have a person who has been married 3 times (each time to a younger woman), as well as has cheated on all three of their spouses, and has bragged about trying to have sex with a married woman and failing (although why a person would brag about failure is beyond me).

I'd like a president who can work through problems, stick things out when they get tough, and take the long view.

She "worked things out so they could stay together?" I love the way you douche bags take the sleaziest behavior imaginable and try to make it sound wholesome. She's a calculating barracuda who has a marriage of convenience because power is the only thing she is interested in. Her husband had cheated on her with thousands of women. That's how they "worked things out."

What a joke.

Once again, you only proved that you're a douche bag.

So if a woman grabs a mans crotch that's ok? Women are sexually agressive just like men. If you think otherwise you are an idiot.

WASHINGTON ― Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a top Donald Trump surrogate, said on Sunday that even if the GOP nominee actually grabbed a woman “by the pussy,” as he bragged about in a leaked tape from 2005, that behavior would not amount to sexual assault.

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate. “I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.”

“So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?” the reporter asked Sessions.

“I don’t know,” the senator replied. “It’s not clear that he — how that would occur.”

Sexual assault is defined as any kind of unwanted sexual contact, which is exactly what Trump described in the recording. In a conversation with Billy Bush, then host of “Access Hollywood,” Trump boasted about how he could kiss and grope women without their consent because he was a celebrity.

Holy shit, and Sessions is a U.S. Senator. Maybe he should try grabbing a woman by the "genitals" and let us know how that turns out.

Does he:

A. Admit he lied, like last night, and say he never really did the things he bragged about.
C. Change the subject

The only thing he's good at, is impressing the people that would never vote for Hillary in a million years.

For all we know, Trump might be just what it takes to shake Washington up, and break new ground

What "childish outburst?"

"You know, on one side, we have a woman who stood by her husband, even in spite of his marital infidelity, and was able to work things out so they could stay together." I THINK THAT IF I WANTED A SAINT FOR President IT WOULD BE MOTHER THERESA.
I almost busted my spleen laughing at that whopper.

OR--- OTH -- Maybe Sessions just need an anatomy lesson to see HOW such a thing would be done.

He COULD be senile AND naive... :eek:

Better question would be to ask Jeff if he would let Donald Trump grab his ( Jeff ) daughter private area without her permission and then ask him if Bill Clinton did the same thing would he then scream it was assault!?!

In high school we called that "coping a feel." No one ever went to jail for it.

The left is so desperate to turn their failed smear into a crime.

It's been good to know you B.P. I'm sure you get on USMB from the prison you end up in for doing that now.

:badgrin: No matter how desperate you are --- don't minimize it. Trump owned up to it. And HE said it was wrong. Even if he KNOWS how to do it -- and Jeff Sessions has no clue. Neither of them did it. And THAT'S not a crime.

That's all that matters. It didn't happen. Don't try to make it OK for it to happen.

OR--- OTH -- Maybe Sessions just need an anatomy lesson to see HOW such a thing would be done.

He COULD be senile AND naive... :eek:

Better question would be to ask Jeff if he would let Donald Trump grab his ( Jeff ) daughter private area without her permission and then ask him if Bill Clinton did the same thing would he then scream it was assault!?!

Clinton has already done that and far worse.

You're right...............nobody went to jail for copping a feel. However, if the feel was unwanted and the girl turned you into the teacher? You ended up with a visit to the principal's office and ended up on suspension.

But that was in the days of "Mad Men" when sexual harassment was allowed.

Now? It's not. And, it hasn't been allowed for a long time (in the Navy, we started up with sexual harassment training in the early to mid 90's).

If Sessions thinks there is nothing wrong with it, then I wonder how he'd feel if someone did that to his wife, daughters or nieces?

It's amazing how quickly bible thumpers will throw away what they have always claimed was their guiding principles for political reasons. I'm sure God is proud of them.

It's been good to know you B.P. I'm sure you get on USMB from the prison you end up in for doing that now.

:badgrin: No matter how desperate you are --- don't minimize it. Trump owned up to it. And HE said it was wrong. Even if he KNOWS how to do it -- and Jeff Sessions has no clue. Neither of them did it. And THAT'S not a crime.

That's all that matters. It didn't happen. Don't try to make it OK for it to happen.

Yeah, that's right, you would have received a suspension. However, what Slick to Paula Jones would get you locked up and fired. But all the douche bags in here are pretending it was no worse than locker room banter. You know how it is: boys will be boys. Rape, sexual assault, sexual harassment, it's all just good fun. Right?

Can someone tell these stupid elected officials to stop taking their guns and firing them into their brains politically speaking?

You don't need to go down with Donald trump. There are easy ways to just put it back on him without defending this stupidity.

Now I know optimus prime feels trying to convince the autobots to stop helping and befriending the decepticons.

GOP Senator Jeff Sessions Says Grabbing A Woman’s Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault
Then Sessions won't mind if his buddy Donald grabs his wife's pussy, right? Old Jeff won't mind if Donald grabs his daughters pussies, while he's at it. And his granddaughters pussies, right?

It's crime, but it's a misdemeanor. No judge is going to throw a guy in prison for 10 years because he copped a feel.

If any of his body penetrated its a felony.

And even if it was just a misdemeanor its an impeachable offense

Does he:

C. Change the subject

What "childish outburst?"
I wrote "childish outbursts"

As in multiple, and frequent.

I think it's easier to talk about what he says that isn't a childish outburst.

Uhhhhhhh

Ummmmmmm

Okay...everything he says is a childish outburst

Biography - Senator Jeff Sessions

Sessions and his wife, Mary Blackshear Sessions, originally of Gadsden, Alabama, have three children, Mary Abigail Reinhardt, Ruth Sessions Walk, and Sam. They have seven granddaughters, Jane Ritchie, Alexa, Gracie, Sophia, Hannah, Joanna, and Phoebe and three grandsons, Jim Beau, Lewis, and Nicholas.

Just look at all that pussy up for grabs!

Then Sessions won't mind if his buddy Donald grabs his wife's pussy, right? Old Jeff won't mind if Donald grabs his daughters pussies, while he's at it. And his granddaughters pussies, right?
Trump didn't grab anyone, douche bag. Slick Willy did.

Forum List

Back