🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Senator Jeff Sessions Says Grabbing A Woman’s Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault

57fbc6001b0000df1cef5e58.jpeg

Sen. Jeff Sessions (left) claims “grab them by the pussy” was unclear.

“I think that’s a stretch,” Jeff Sessions said.

WASHINGTON ― Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a top Donald Trump surrogate, said on Sunday that even if the GOP nominee actually grabbed a woman “by the pussy,” as he bragged about in a leaked tape from 2005, that behavior would not amount to sexual assault.

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate. “I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.”

“So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?” the reporter asked Sessions.

“I don’t know,” the senator replied. “It’s not clear that he — how that would occur.”

Sexual assault is defined as any kind of unwanted sexual contact, which is exactly what Trump described in the recording. In a conversation with Billy Bush, then host of “Access Hollywood,” Trump boasted about how he could kiss and grope women without their consent because he was a celebrity.

More: GOP Senator Says Grabbing A Woman’s Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault

Holy shit, and Sessions is a U.S. Senator. Maybe he should try grabbing a woman by the "genitals" and let us know how that turns out.
Shucks...in Alabama they do it all the time!
Roll Tide!!!

Unless Nancy O'Dell says there was sexual assault, there is NO SEXUAL ASSAULT.

WASHINGTON ― Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a top Donald Trump surrogate, said on Sunday that even if the GOP nominee actually grabbed a woman “by the pussy,” as he bragged about in a leaked tape from 2005, that behavior would not amount to sexual assault.

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate. “I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.”

“So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?” the reporter asked Sessions.

“I don’t know,” the senator replied. “It’s not clear that he — how that would occur.”

Sexual assault is defined as any kind of unwanted sexual contact, which is exactly what Trump described in the recording. In a conversation with Billy Bush, then host of “Access Hollywood,” Trump boasted about how he could kiss and grope women without their consent because he was a celebrity.

Holy shit, and Sessions is a U.S. Senator. Maybe he should try grabbing a woman by the "genitals" and let us know how that turns out.

What is sexual assault, touching or something verbal?

If a man pats a woman on the buttocks, is this sexual assault? I've been patted on the buttocks and I think no it's not.

Also I think it's tragic that now because of the Militant Feminists men have to ask things like this, I've been complimented about my legs and most of the time men will say "I hope this doesn't offend you, but you've got lovely legs" or "I hope you don't get upset when I say this, but you've got nice legs"

Why would that offend or upset a woman? It's a nice compliment and it's not sexist.

Depends on the environment you're in Lucy. If you're in the military? You cannot say any sexual things that may offend another person, because if they take offense to it, and it's a sexual comment, it is considered sexual harassment.

Touching of ANY kind (even if it's on the shoulder), that is unwanted, is also considered sexual assault.

I remember back in the mid 90's when I was stationed in Newport RI, there was a YN2 whose shoulders got tight when she typed a lot, and since I know how to do massage, on occasion (when she asked), I would go over and give her shoulders a good massage to help her out.

I eventually had to stop, because my Chief and LT told me that if someone casually passed by and saw me giving her a massage, they could take it as sexual harassment and report me anonymously.

She was sad that I had to quit.

I take offense that this person says "I could get away with that because I'm American"

Who do these people think they are? If he did that in Austria he very well would be beaten into the pulp and then he'd be arrested. No wonder so many people on my Continent don't like Americans, this is why, this attitude of "because we're American we can molest women, or even rape them or just walk into your house if we want and piss and crap on your floor"

I agree with you, and that is why only certain people from the ship were allowed to go on liberty with me.

My idea of fun when I was overseas? I'd take a phrase book in the local language with me, go out and get myself as lost as I could, and then try to speak the local language to find my way back. Along the way, people would tell me the cheapest bars, the best places to eat, as well as what the history of their place was. And, because I didn't act like an ugly American, after a min. or so of fumbling around with the phrase book, they would tell me they spoke English, and would like to practice with me if that was okay, and then we'd talk about where I should go next.

I miss my time overseas a lot because of that. Met a lot of good people, had a LOT of fun, as well as saw some interesting things that some of my shipmates didn't even know existed in that port.

Did you know that Elijah's cave is in Haifa Israel? Found that out in a port visit in the late 90's.

I saw that interview with Sessions.

Jeff Sessions is a George Wallace Democrat, in Republican clothing.

It's an interesting dilemma for Trump....

Does he:

A. Admit he lied, like last night, and say he never really did the things he bragged about.
B. Tell about when he did
C. Change the subject

His supporters are changing the subject for him.

The thing Trump supporters SHOULD worry about....

Is how undecided and swing voters feel about how he acts.

The only thing he's good at, is impressing the people that would never vote for Hillary in a million years.

For all we know, Trump might be just what it takes to shake Washington up, and break new ground

But we won't find out because of Trump's childish outbursts
George Wallace was a great Democrat.

When in the Army in German I used to message Bar tenders tits without asking for consent. I'd kiss girls randomly that happen to be in the bar and Massage their breasts. I got away with it because I was an American.

People do stupid shit when they are young that they wouldn't do when they are old.

You know Sly, I did a LOT of stupid shit in my 20's that I would never repeat now that I know better. However....................I NEVER did any of the stupid crap you just outlined. People who did what you did were never allowed on liberty with me, because those who act like "ugly Americans" (which you wrote you did), tended to attract the ire and anger of the locals.

I prefer to get along with the locals rather than piss them off. You get better directions to good places, and if you act really nice, you might even get invited to their house for a home cooked meal.

"I NEVER did any of the stupid crap you just outlined. People who did what you did were never allowed on liberty with me, because those who act like "ugly Americans" (which you wrote you did), tended to attract the ire and anger of the locals.

I prefer to get along with the locals rather than piss them off. You get better directions to good places, and if you act really nice, you might even get invited to their house for a home cooked meal."

Thank you and what you comment is correct and we know that not all Americans are these "ugly Americans" but that behaviour is disrespectful to the nation and the people as you're guests and shouldn't be acting in such ways, it's not a good advertisement for America to behave in such a way.

Does he:

A. Admit he lied, like last night, and say he never really did the things he bragged about.
C. Change the subject

The only thing he's good at, is impressing the people that would never vote for Hillary in a million years.

For all we know, Trump might be just what it takes to shake Washington up, and break new ground

Troll

Does he:

C. Change the subject

Troll
Your dude died of AIDS because he put another mans penis in his mouth.

Does he:

C. Change the subject

Yeah, too bad he didn't live long enough to migrate into the Republican party like the other southern racists.

Sorry Sessions. When Trump said he grabbed a woman by her pu$$y, he wasn't talking about grabbing her husband. This is one instance when talking about a pu$$y, doesn't mean, this time, they were talking about you. Go back to sleep.

When in the Army in German I used to message Bar tenders tits without asking for consent. I'd kiss girls randomly that happen to be in the bar and Massage their breasts. I got away with it because I was an American.

People do stupid shit when they are young that they wouldn't do when they are old.

You know Sly, I did a LOT of stupid shit in my 20's that I would never repeat now that I know better. However....................I NEVER did any of the stupid crap you just outlined. People who did what you did were never allowed on liberty with me, because those who act like "ugly Americans" (which you wrote you did), tended to attract the ire and anger of the locals.

I prefer to get along with the locals rather than piss them off. You get better directions to good places, and if you act really nice, you might even get invited to their house for a home cooked meal.

"I NEVER did any of the stupid crap you just outlined. People who did what you did were never allowed on liberty with me, because those who act like "ugly Americans" (which you wrote you did), tended to attract the ire and anger of the locals.

I prefer to get along with the locals rather than piss them off. You get better directions to good places, and if you act really nice, you might even get invited to their house for a home cooked meal."

Thank you and what you comment is correct and we know that not all Americans are these "ugly Americans" but that behaviour is disrespectful to the nation and the people as you're guests and shouldn't be acting in such ways, it's not a good advertisement for America to behave in such a way.

So question Lucy..............what do you think Trump would be, ugly American or decent tourist you want to talk to about your country?

If a man pats a woman on the buttocks, is this sexual assault? I've been patted on the buttocks and I think no it's not.

Also I think it's tragic that now because of the Militant Feminists men have to ask things like this, I've been complimented about my legs and most of the time men will say "I hope this doesn't offend you, but you've got lovely legs" or "I hope you don't get upset when I say this, but you've got nice legs"

Why would that offend or upset a woman? It's a nice compliment and it's not sexist.

Depends on the environment you're in Lucy. If you're in the military? You cannot say any sexual things that may offend another person, because if they take offense to it, and it's a sexual comment, it is considered sexual harassment.

Touching of ANY kind (even if it's on the shoulder), that is unwanted, is also considered sexual assault.

I remember back in the mid 90's when I was stationed in Newport RI, there was a YN2 whose shoulders got tight when she typed a lot, and since I know how to do massage, on occasion (when she asked), I would go over and give her shoulders a good massage to help her out.

I eventually had to stop, because my Chief and LT told me that if someone casually passed by and saw me giving her a massage, they could take it as sexual harassment and report me anonymously.

I take offense that this person says "I could get away with that because I'm American"

Who do these people think they are? If he did that in Austria he very well would be beaten into the pulp and then he'd be arrested. No wonder so many people on my Continent don't like Americans, this is why, this attitude of "because we're American we can molest women, or even rape them or just walk into your house if we want and piss and crap on your floor"

I agree with you, and that is why only certain people from the ship were allowed to go on liberty with me.

My idea of fun when I was overseas? I'd take a phrase book in the local language with me, go out and get myself as lost as I could, and then try to speak the local language to find my way back. Along the way, people would tell me the cheapest bars, the best places to eat, as well as what the history of their place was. And, because I didn't act like an ugly American, after a min. or so of fumbling around with the phrase book, they would tell me they spoke English, and would like to practice with me if that was okay, and then we'd talk about where I should go next.

I miss my time overseas a lot because of that. Met a lot of good people, had a LOT of fun, as well as saw some interesting things that some of my shipmates didn't even know existed in that port.

Did you know that Elijah's cave is in Haifa Israel? Found that out in a port visit in the late 90's.

"Did you know that Elijah's cave is in Haifa Israel?"

We have friends in Haifa and have visited them, the Cave of Elijah is on Mount Carmel, I'm not sure if that's THE cave, as there's another place that is also thought to be THE cave also in Haifa, the Monastery of Our Lady of Mount Carmel or Stella Maris Monastery, under the Altar is also a cave which many think is the Cave of Elijah.

This is an old picture of the Altar.

Grotto_of_Elijah%2C_Mt_Carmel.jpg

These are new pictures of the Altar.

elijah-s-cave.jpg

cave-of-elijah-haifa.jpg

Then there's the other one.

46d3284ee857e8bcd8e7b664eac95ee3.jpg

Since Sessions has so many women in his family, maybe random guys should walk up to them and grab their crotches.

We can see how Sessions would feel about it then, after it happens to women in his own family.

"Did you know that Elijah's cave is in Haifa Israel?"

We have friends in Haifa and have visited them, the Cave of Elijah is on Mount Carmel, I'm not sure if that's THE cave, as there's another place that is also thought to be THE cave also in Haifa, the Monastery of Our Lady of Mount Carmel or Stella Maris Monastery, under the Altar is also a cave which many think is the Cave of Elijah.

This is an old picture of the Altar.

Grotto_of_Elijah%2C_Mt_Carmel.jpg

These are new pictures of the Altar.

elijah-s-cave.jpg

cave-of-elijah-haifa.jpg

Then there's the other one.

46d3284ee857e8bcd8e7b664eac95ee3.jpg

Speaking of Mt. Carmel, one evening a friend of mine and I rode the tram from the bottom up to the top where the shopping district is, and when we came back from rollerblading through the area, the tram had shut down, so we rollerbladed all the way down to the bottom and back to the harbor.

Wore out a set of wheels on that trip, trying to keep myself from accelerating through warp speed going down.

I know I'm getting overly cynical here, but maybe Sessions has a difficult time understanding the word, "genitals"......maybe if someone kicked Sessions in his balls, he may recall the term.

So question Lucy..............what do you think Trump would be, ugly American or decent tourist you want to talk to about your country?

I give my moral support to Donald Trump because I think Hillary will be a disaster for my Continent and also the Middle East and for America, Obama has been bad enough and has now destabilised things to the point where people are thinking that a Third War will now happen before 2018, which we don't want, only the psychopaths and insane people want war with Russia, which would involve nuclear weapons.

I think The Donald in person is probably more charming than the MSM and others are thinking, also he likes my Continent and two of the Trump wives have been from my Continent, I'm not sure where his second wife is from.

Maybe someone should send an anatomy teacher over to Sessions, so he can understand where grabbing someone by the pussy is.

I know I'm getting overly cynical here, but maybe Sessions has a difficult time understanding the word, "genitals"......maybe if someone kicked Sessions in his balls, he may recall the term.

I think you're having trouble understanding the Trump didn't commit a crime like the numerous crimes Hillary and Slick have committed.

Sorry Sessions. When Trump said he grabbed a woman by her pu$$y, he wasn't talking about grabbing her husband. This is one instance when talking about a pu$$y, doesn't mean, this time, they were talking about you. Go back to sleep.

That is literally one of the stupidest things you've ever said

Maybe someone should send an anatomy teacher over to Sessions, so he can understand where grabbing someone by the pussy is.
Maybe someone should rape your daughter or your wife so you understand what Slick Willy did and why Hillary belongs in a jail cell for intimidating the victims.

Forum List

Back