🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Senator Jeff Sessions Says Grabbing A Woman’s Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault

57fbc6001b0000df1cef5e58.jpeg

Sen. Jeff Sessions (left) claims “grab them by the pussy” was unclear.

“I think that’s a stretch,” Jeff Sessions said.

WASHINGTON ― Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a top Donald Trump surrogate, said on Sunday that even if the GOP nominee actually grabbed a woman “by the pussy,” as he bragged about in a leaked tape from 2005, that behavior would not amount to sexual assault.

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate. “I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.”

“So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?” the reporter asked Sessions.

“I don’t know,” the senator replied. “It’s not clear that he — how that would occur.”

Sexual assault is defined as any kind of unwanted sexual contact, which is exactly what Trump described in the recording. In a conversation with Billy Bush, then host of “Access Hollywood,” Trump boasted about how he could kiss and grope women without their consent because he was a celebrity.

More: GOP Senator Says Grabbing A Woman’s Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault

Holy shit, and Sessions is a U.S. Senator. Maybe he should try grabbing a woman by the "genitals" and let us know how that turns out.
Former President Bill Clinton and his wife, former Secretary of State and Senator Hillary Clinton believe the same thing. Personally, I think all of them are more fucked up than football bats, but I could be wrong. It appears what is right and what is wrong has changed a lot over past 25 years.

WASHINGTON ― Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a top Donald Trump surrogate, said on Sunday that even if the GOP nominee actually grabbed a woman “by the pussy,” as he bragged about in a leaked tape from 2005, that behavior would not amount to sexual assault.

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate. “I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.”

“So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?” the reporter asked Sessions.

“I don’t know,” the senator replied. “It’s not clear that he — how that would occur.”

Sexual assault is defined as any kind of unwanted sexual contact, which is exactly what Trump described in the recording. In a conversation with Billy Bush, then host of “Access Hollywood,” Trump boasted about how he could kiss and grope women without their consent because he was a celebrity.

Holy shit, and Sessions is a U.S. Senator. Maybe he should try grabbing a woman by the "genitals" and let us know how that turns out.

It's not sexual assault if you have consent - a word so foreign, you don't even know what it means.

Of course, you won't ever have consent either, as the flop you are, so I can understand the confusion. I hope you understand that for a tall, rich, successful, famous, alpha like Trump... there are many options. Perhaps now you at least understand one reason for getting a job...

Sounds like lawyer Sessions never read the Alabama criminal code.
There isnt a code in the world that will make sense of your absurd position that grabbing someones private area is the same as rape.

Who said it was rape? It's sexual assault.
Do you think that when someone says "sexual assault", anyone thinks of anything other than rape? Let me answer for you... they dont. You are making an argument based on semantics. He clearly was thinking about rape. I mean, if he says "fondling isnt sexual assault", what else would he mean by that? Come on. Grow a brain you idiot.

It's not sexual assault if you have consent - a word, which you don't even know what it means.

Of course, you won't ever have consent either, as the flop you are, so I can understand the confusion. I hope you understand that for a tall, rich, successful, famous, alpha like Trump... there are many options. Perhaps now you at least understand one reason for getting a job...
Whenever im dating a girl, i always ask for her consent before i kiss her, touch her tits, etc. "Do you consent to my hands touching your body?" I mean if you dont ask for permission, then you have committed a sexual assault.

We are all verbally asking for permission every time, right guys? :laugh:

There isnt a code in the world that will make sense of your absurd position that grabbing someones private area is the same as rape.
I'm still waiting to find out how saying you will grab the private area of someone at some point, they aren't there now, is the same as actually grabbing their private area.

It's not sexual assault if you have consent - a word, which you don't even know what it means.

Whenever im dating a girl, i always ask for her consent before i kiss her, touch her tits, etc. "Do you consent to my hands touching your body?" I mean if you dont ask for permission, then you have committed a sexual assault.

Verbally asking for consent?

Unless you have the consent form, I am afraid you are a rapist.

Who said it was rape? It's sexual assault.
Do you think that when someone says "sexual assault", anyone thinks of anything other than rape?

Why, yes, they do think it means something other than rape. Every human over the age of 18 knows it means more than rape.

Are you trying to tell us a lawmaker, a US Senator, is too retarded to know what sexual assault is?

Man, you people just get more and more stupid in your defenses of these scum!

Yes, we have a guy who may have committed sexual assault, and the wife of another guy who did. And the wife ran interference for him.

Shouldn't we be outraged at both of them?

If we're honest?

You know, on one side, we have a woman who stood by her husband, even in spite of his marital infidelity, and was able to work things out so they could stay together.

On the other side..........we have a person who has been married 3 times (each time to a younger woman), as well as has cheated on all three of their spouses, and has bragged about trying to have sex with a married woman and failing (although why a person would brag about failure is beyond me).

I'd like a president who can work through problems, stick things out when they get tough, and take the long view.

She "worked things out so they could stay together?" I love the way you douche bags take the sleaziest behavior imaginable and try to make it sound wholesome. She's a calculating barracuda who has a marriage of convenience because power is the only thing she is interested in. Her husband had cheated on her with thousands of women. That's how they "worked things out."

What a joke.

Once again, you only proved that you're a douche bag.
You are just now figuring this out? He is one of the rankest posters on this board...who has said vile things to many of the female posters on this site ( even defended comments about gang rape against Sarah Palin). Now he is suddenly " disgusted" by locker room talk. I think not... That dog don't hunt.

Like I keep saying, Jeff Sessions has just told the world it is okay to grab the pussies of his wife and daughters and granddaughters, because it isn't sexual assault if you do.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when the women in his family straighten his dumb ass out. :lol:

Verbally asking for consent?

Unless you have the consent form, I am afraid you are a rapist.
Damn it!

Like I keep saying, Jeff Sessions has just told the world it is okay to grab the pussies of his wife and daughters and granddaughters, because it isn't sexual assault if you do.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when the women in his family straighten his dumb ass out. :lol:
Have you ever touched another persons private part? Did you ask for permission before every one of those occasions, or did you just use your intuition and decide that its cool to do it? Do you think Trump grabs every great set of tits he sees, or do you think he uses his intuition to decide if its the right time for it?

If you answer those questions honestly, youll suddenly realize you are on the wrong side of this debate.

Last edited:

Have you ever touched another persons private part? Did you ask for permission before every one of those occasions, or did you just use your intuition and decide that its cool to do it? Do you think Trump just grabs every great set of tits he sees, or do you think he uses his intuition to decide if its the right time for it?

If you answer those questions honestly, youll suddenly realize you are on the wrong side of this debate.

I don't think girls let him near them... so of course to his eyes Trump would look like a rapist. I mean he has to be, that's the only way!

Forum List

Back