🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Senator Jeff Sessions Says Grabbing A Woman’s Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault

57fbc6001b0000df1cef5e58.jpeg

Sen. Jeff Sessions (left) claims “grab them by the pussy” was unclear.

“I think that’s a stretch,” Jeff Sessions said.

WASHINGTON ― Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a top Donald Trump surrogate, said on Sunday that even if the GOP nominee actually grabbed a woman “by the pussy,” as he bragged about in a leaked tape from 2005, that behavior would not amount to sexual assault.

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate. “I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.”

“So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?” the reporter asked Sessions.

“I don’t know,” the senator replied. “It’s not clear that he — how that would occur.”

Sexual assault is defined as any kind of unwanted sexual contact, which is exactly what Trump described in the recording. In a conversation with Billy Bush, then host of “Access Hollywood,” Trump boasted about how he could kiss and grope women without their consent because he was a celebrity.

More: GOP Senator Says Grabbing A Woman’s Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault

Holy shit, and Sessions is a U.S. Senator. Maybe he should try grabbing a woman by the "genitals" and let us know how that turns out.
Sorry Sessions. When Trump said he grabbed a woman by her pu$$y, he wasn't talking about grabbing her husband. This is one instance when talking about a pu$$y, doesn't mean, this time, they were talking about you. Go back to sleep.

That is literally one of the stupidest things you've ever said

That's quite an achievement considering all the whoppers rdean has posted.

What is sexual assault, touching or something verbal?

If a man pats a woman on the buttocks, is this sexual assault? I've been patted on the buttocks and I think no it's not.

Also I think it's tragic that now because of the Militant Feminists men have to ask things like this, I've been complimented about my legs and most of the time men will say "I hope this doesn't offend you, but you've got lovely legs" or "I hope you don't get upset when I say this, but you've got nice legs"

Why would that offend or upset a woman? It's a nice compliment and it's not sexist.

Depends on the environment you're in Lucy. If you're in the military? You cannot say any sexual things that may offend another person, because if they take offense to it, and it's a sexual comment, it is considered sexual harassment.

Touching of ANY kind (even if it's on the shoulder), that is unwanted, is also considered sexual assault.

I remember back in the mid 90's when I was stationed in Newport RI, there was a YN2 whose shoulders got tight when she typed a lot, and since I know how to do massage, on occasion (when she asked), I would go over and give her shoulders a good massage to help her out.

I eventually had to stop, because my Chief and LT told me that if someone casually passed by and saw me giving her a massage, they could take it as sexual harassment and report me anonymously.

She was sad that I had to quit.

I take offense that this person says "I could get away with that because I'm American"

Who do these people think they are? If he did that in Austria he very well would be beaten into the pulp and then he'd be arrested. No wonder so many people on my Continent don't like Americans, this is why, this attitude of "because we're American we can molest women, or even rape them or just walk into your house if we want and piss and crap on your floor"

I agree with you, and that is why only certain people from the ship were allowed to go on liberty with me.

My idea of fun when I was overseas? I'd take a phrase book in the local language with me, go out and get myself as lost as I could, and then try to speak the local language to find my way back. Along the way, people would tell me the cheapest bars, the best places to eat, as well as what the history of their place was. And, because I didn't act like an ugly American, after a min. or so of fumbling around with the phrase book, they would tell me they spoke English, and would like to practice with me if that was okay, and then we'd talk about where I should go next.

I miss my time overseas a lot because of that. Met a lot of good people, had a LOT of fun, as well as saw some interesting things that some of my shipmates didn't even know existed in that port.

Did you know that Elijah's cave is in Haifa Israel? Found that out in a port visit in the late 90's.

"Did you know that Elijah's cave is in Haifa Israel?"

We have friends in Haifa and have visited them, the Cave of Elijah is on Mount Carmel, I'm not sure if that's THE cave, as there's another place that is also thought to be THE cave also in Haifa, the Monastery of Our Lady of Mount Carmel or Stella Maris Monastery, under the Altar is also a cave which many think is the Cave of Elijah.

This is an old picture of the Altar.

Grotto_of_Elijah%2C_Mt_Carmel.jpg

These are new pictures of the Altar.

elijah-s-cave.jpg

cave-of-elijah-haifa.jpg

Then there's the other one.

46d3284ee857e8bcd8e7b664eac95ee3.jpg

Speaking of Mt. Carmel, one evening a friend of mine and I rode the tram from the bottom up to the top where the shopping district is, and when we came back from rollerblading through the area, the tram had shut down, so we rollerbladed all the way down to the bottom and back to the harbor.

Wore out a set of wheels on that trip, trying to keep myself from accelerating through warp speed going down.

That's such a cute heartwarming story for a douche bag like you.

Yes, we have a guy who may have committed sexual assault, and the wife of another guy who did. And the wife ran interference for him.

Shouldn't we be outraged at both of them?

If we're honest?

...and the wife of another guy who MAY have committed sexual assault.

Let's be accurate.

To be honest - claiming that she (or for that matter Trump's wives) ran interference for either of their men is thin. There is no evidence of that. Hillary has plenty of character flaws to attack - this particular one is both weak and low. Trump and only Trump is responsible for his sexual attitudes and behavior, and likewise Bill Clinton.

NEW WIKILEAKS
From: Mandy Grunwald [mailto:[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>] Sent: Monday, February 8, 2016 3:14 PM To:[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> Cc: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>;[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>;[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>;[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>;[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:eek:[email protected]>;[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> Subject: Re: Agenda for 5:30 Post NH Messaging Call - TESTING SUGGESTIONS Jim Andrews and I have been pouring through the oppo and have a couple new possible negatives to suggest we test in the poll, since most of our attacks haven't been working. We also proposed language for a split message test between where we've been (ideas that sound good on paper/can't wait) versus the new no barriers message -- stacked up against Sanders Hope these are helpful.

TROUBLING PATTERN ON WOMEN Bernie Sanders says he supports women’s rights, but has a pattern of expressing and tolerating extreme views on women. Sanders once wrote that men fantasize about women being on their knees and women fantasize about being raped by three men simultaneously. Sanders wrote another article that connecting women’s sexual behavior to breast cancer and said the way parents teach their daughter about sex –quote– “very well determine whether or not she will develop breast cancer.” Now Sanders’ supporters are flooding the internet with troubling comments about women quote –voting with their vaginas– and calling women who support Hillary Clinton quote –bitches.

Yes, we have a guy who may have committed sexual assault, and the wife of another guy who did. And the wife ran interference for him.

If we're honest?

Let's be accurate.

To be honest - claiming that she (or for that matter Trump's wives) ran interference for either of their men is thin. There is no evidence of that. Hillary has plenty of character flaws to attack - this particular one is both weak and low. Trump and only Trump is responsible for his sexual attitudes and behavior, and likewise Bill Clinton.

There's plenty of evidence for it, including the testimony of one George Stephanopoulos. I posted it earlier today.

Those words are going to bite Sessions in the butt come re-election time.

What is sexual assault, touching or something verbal?

If a man pats a woman on the buttocks, is this sexual assault? I've been patted on the buttocks and I think no it's not.

Also I think it's tragic that now because of the Militant Feminists men have to ask things like this, I've been complimented about my legs and most of the time men will say "I hope this doesn't offend you, but you've got lovely legs" or "I hope you don't get upset when I say this, but you've got nice legs"

Why would that offend or upset a woman? It's a nice compliment and it's not sexist.

Depends on the environment you're in Lucy. If you're in the military? You cannot say any sexual things that may offend another person, because if they take offense to it, and it's a sexual comment, it is considered sexual harassment.

Touching of ANY kind (even if it's on the shoulder), that is unwanted, is also considered sexual assault.

I remember back in the mid 90's when I was stationed in Newport RI, there was a YN2 whose shoulders got tight when she typed a lot, and since I know how to do massage, on occasion (when she asked), I would go over and give her shoulders a good massage to help her out.

I eventually had to stop, because my Chief and LT told me that if someone casually passed by and saw me giving her a massage, they could take it as sexual harassment and report me anonymously.

She was sad that I had to quit.

I take offense that this person says "I could get away with that because I'm American"

Who do these people think they are? If he did that in Austria he very well would be beaten into the pulp and then he'd be arrested. No wonder so many people on my Continent don't like Americans, this is why, this attitude of "because we're American we can molest women, or even rape them or just walk into your house if we want and piss and crap on your floor"

I agree with you, and that is why only certain people from the ship were allowed to go on liberty with me.

My idea of fun when I was overseas? I'd take a phrase book in the local language with me, go out and get myself as lost as I could, and then try to speak the local language to find my way back. Along the way, people would tell me the cheapest bars, the best places to eat, as well as what the history of their place was. And, because I didn't act like an ugly American, after a min. or so of fumbling around with the phrase book, they would tell me they spoke English, and would like to practice with me if that was okay, and then we'd talk about where I should go next.

I miss my time overseas a lot because of that. Met a lot of good people, had a LOT of fun, as well as saw some interesting things that some of my shipmates didn't even know existed in that port.

Did you know that Elijah's cave is in Haifa Israel? Found that out in a port visit in the late 90's.

"Did you know that Elijah's cave is in Haifa Israel?"

We have friends in Haifa and have visited them, the Cave of Elijah is on Mount Carmel, I'm not sure if that's THE cave, as there's another place that is also thought to be THE cave also in Haifa, the Monastery of Our Lady of Mount Carmel or Stella Maris Monastery, under the Altar is also a cave which many think is the Cave of Elijah.

This is an old picture of the Altar.

Grotto_of_Elijah%2C_Mt_Carmel.jpg

These are new pictures of the Altar.

elijah-s-cave.jpg

cave-of-elijah-haifa.jpg

Then there's the other one.

46d3284ee857e8bcd8e7b664eac95ee3.jpg

Speaking of Mt. Carmel, one evening a friend of mine and I rode the tram from the bottom up to the top where the shopping district is, and when we came back from rollerblading through the area, the tram had shut down, so we rollerbladed all the way down to the bottom and back to the harbor.

Wore out a set of wheels on that trip, trying to keep myself from accelerating through warp speed going down.

I'm glad you had a nice time, this sort of thing as I have vertigo I wouldn't do.

Haifa_cable_car.jpg

We have also visited Jordan, we went to many places.

Including to Al-Maghtas on the East bank of the River Jordan, where Jesus was Baptised by John The Baptist.

800px-Bethany_%285%29.JPG

Also Umm ar-Rasas in Madaba in the Jordanian desert, a fortified Roman Garrison that contains 16 Byzantine churches ruins. This site Theologians think is the site of the biblical settlement of Mephaat mentioned in the Book of Jeremiah.

Here's a picture of some of Umm ar-Rasas.

1024px-Umm_ar-Rasas_12.JPG

But not all in the 16 Byzantine churches are ruins, they contain some beautiful mosaics.

800px-Umm_Rasas_Fisherman.JPG

800px-Rasas_bishop_sergius_icon.jpg

If we're honest?

Let's be accurate.

There's plenty of evidence for it, including the testimony of one George Stephanopoulos. I posted it earlier today.

Pretty debatable - he says/she says.

It's noteworthy that the accusers came up during election season and on the GoP dime, also lying under oath, changing stories etc. Makes it hard to discern the truth other than he was definately a womanizer and adulterer and it's possible his position allowed him to more easily take advantage of women. Same can be said of Trump. It's a particularly weak line of attack given Bill is not running, and standing by your spouse is hardly criminal when no charges or indictments came up.

There's a shitload of other stuff to go after Hillary with so the only reason you guys seem to be pursuing this is to distract from this particular embarressing shortcoming of The Donald.

Compared to Trumps clearly stated words, on multiple occassions - it's weak.

There is no sexual assault unless Nancy O'Dell says there was a sexual assault.

GOP Senator Jeff Sessions Says Grabbing A Woman’s Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault
Then Sessions won't mind if his buddy Donald grabs his wife's pussy, right? Old Jeff won't mind if Donald grabs his daughters pussies, while he's at it. And his granddaughters pussies, right?
Trump didn't grab anyone, douche bag. Slick Willy did.
Actually, women have been coming forward all year to tell about Trump assaulting them.

He even settled out of court with one of them. Trump's bragging is just icing on the cake, validating their claims.

So...you were saying, retard?

Who claimed Trump assaulted them, and who did he settle out of court with?
I've already told you at least once today, goldfish.

Do you need bigger fonts?

Jill Harth Speaks Out, Stands by Story of Being Sexually Assaulted by Donald Trump

Jill Harth met Trump in 1992, when she and her then-fiance, George Houraney, were beauty pageant promoters wanting to do business with him. But starting with their very first meeting, she said, Trump sexually harassed her — and he kept harassing her over a period of years, culminating in a sexual assault at his Palm Beach estate.

Their business deal fell apart, and Harth and Houraney filed separate civil lawsuits. He sued for breach of contract and she alleged attempted rape. Trump settled with Houraney, and as a condition of the settlement, Harth withdrew her case.

"I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?_r=1

Donald J. Trump had barely met Rowanne Brewer Lane when he asked her to change out of her clothes.

Donald was having a pool party at Mar-a-Lago. There were about 50 models and 30 men. There were girls in the pools, splashing around. For some reason Donald seemed a little smitten with me. He just started talking to me and nobody else.

He suddenly took me by the hand, and he started to show me around the mansion. He asked me if I had a swimsuit with me. I said no. I hadn’t intended to swim. He took me into a room and opened drawers and asked me to put on a swimsuit.
[/QUOTE]

Their accounts — many relayed here in their own words — reveal unwelcome romantic advances, unending commentary on the female form, a shrewd reliance on ambitious women, and unsettling workplace conduct, according to the interviews, as well as court records and written recollections. The interactions occurred in his offices at Trump Tower, at his homes, at construction sites and backstage at beauty pageants.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?_r=1

Trump volunteered that as the owner, he would sometimes wander backstage when the contestants were nude or dressing. “I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant, and therefore I’m inspecting it,” he said.

More Trump tapes surface with crude sex remarks

Any more questions, retard?

So, like I said. Trump is a sexual predator, and he openly bragged about it. He's proud of himself for sexually assaulting women, abusing his positional authority to barge into dressing rooms to catch Miss Universe contestants naked, and abusing his celebrity to molest women. A guy like that, it isn't surprising he considers his daughter "a piece of ass" and fuckable if she wasn't his daughter.

And now Jeff Sessions has just informed all the creeps on the planet like Donald Trump that his wife, his daughters, and all his granddaughters are up for grabs.

Feel free to brag about grabbing their pussies, sickos! It's okay, and you can call your boasting of your behavior "locker room talk".

So, like I said. Trump is a sexual predator, and he openly bragged about it. He's proud of himself for sexually assaulting women, abusing his positional authority to barge into dressing rooms to catch Miss Universe contestants naked, and abusing his celebrity to molest women. A guy like that, it isn't surprising he considers his daughter "a piece of ass" and fuckable if she wasn't his daughter.

And now Jeff Sessions has just informed all the creeps on the planet like Donald Trump that his wife, his daughters, and all his granddaughters are up for grabs.

Feel free to brag about grabbing their pussies, sickos! It's okay, and you can call your testimony of your behavior "locker room talk". I'm sure Jeff Sessions will totally buy it.
NAFTA!...You're UNEMPLOYED!

57fbc6001b0000df1cef5e58.jpeg

Sen. Jeff Sessions (left) claims “grab them by the pussy” was unclear.

“I think that’s a stretch,” Jeff Sessions said.

WASHINGTON ― Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a top Donald Trump surrogate, said on Sunday that even if the GOP nominee actually grabbed a woman “by the pussy,” as he bragged about in a leaked tape from 2005, that behavior would not amount to sexual assault.

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate. “I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.”

“So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?” the reporter asked Sessions.

“I don’t know,” the senator replied. “It’s not clear that he — how that would occur.”

Sexual assault is defined as any kind of unwanted sexual contact, which is exactly what Trump described in the recording. In a conversation with Billy Bush, then host of “Access Hollywood,” Trump boasted about how he could kiss and grope women without their consent because he was a celebrity.

More: GOP Senator Says Grabbing A Woman’s Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault

Holy shit, and Sessions is a U.S. Senator. Maybe he should try grabbing a woman by the "genitals" and let us know how that turns out.
Its totally the same. Thats why we have thousands of men in prison, just for grabbing a girls butt. Grab a butt or rip a girls clothes off and rape her, all the same thing, right?

Shut up dummy. :laugh:

Sounds like lawyer Sessions never read the Alabama criminal code.

It's noteworthy that the accusers came up during election season and on the GoP dime

Jill Harth sued Trump for sexual assault in the 90s. Right about the same time Bill Clinton's "bimbo eruptions" were making the news.

No wonder Trump defended Clinton back then and called his accusers ugly and losers.

Birds of a feather.

Nice try.

Forum List

Back