🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Senator Jeff Sessions Says Grabbing A Woman’s Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault

57fbc6001b0000df1cef5e58.jpeg

Sen. Jeff Sessions (left) claims “grab them by the pussy” was unclear.

“I think that’s a stretch,” Jeff Sessions said.

WASHINGTON ― Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a top Donald Trump surrogate, said on Sunday that even if the GOP nominee actually grabbed a woman “by the pussy,” as he bragged about in a leaked tape from 2005, that behavior would not amount to sexual assault.

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate. “I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.”

“So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?” the reporter asked Sessions.

“I don’t know,” the senator replied. “It’s not clear that he — how that would occur.”

Sexual assault is defined as any kind of unwanted sexual contact, which is exactly what Trump described in the recording. In a conversation with Billy Bush, then host of “Access Hollywood,” Trump boasted about how he could kiss and grope women without their consent because he was a celebrity.

More: GOP Senator Says Grabbing A Woman’s Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault

Holy shit, and Sessions is a U.S. Senator. Maybe he should try grabbing a woman by the "genitals" and let us know how that turns out.
I saw that interview with Sessions.

Jeff Sessions is a George Wallace Democrat, in Republican clothing.

It's an interesting dilemma for Trump....

Does he:

A. Admit he lied, like last night, and say he never really did the things he bragged about.
B. Tell about when he did
C. Change the subject

His supporters are changing the subject for him.

The thing Trump supporters SHOULD worry about....

Is how undecided and swing voters feel about how he acts.

The only thing he's good at, is impressing the people that would never vote for Hillary in a million years.

For all we know, Trump might be just what it takes to shake Washington up, and break new ground

But we won't find out because of Trump's childish outbursts

What "childish outburst?"
I wrote "childish outbursts"

As in multiple, and frequent.

I think it's easier to talk about what he says that isn't a childish outburst.

Uhhhhhhh

Ummmmmmm

Okay...everything he says is a childish outburst

And everything you say is sleazy horse manure.

WASHINGTON ― Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a top Donald Trump surrogate, said on Sunday that even if the GOP nominee actually grabbed a woman “by the pussy,” as he bragged about in a leaked tape from 2005, that behavior would not amount to sexual assault.

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate. “I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.”

“So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?” the reporter asked Sessions.

“I don’t know,” the senator replied. “It’s not clear that he — how that would occur.”

Sexual assault is defined as any kind of unwanted sexual contact, which is exactly what Trump described in the recording. In a conversation with Billy Bush, then host of “Access Hollywood,” Trump boasted about how he could kiss and grope women without their consent because he was a celebrity.

Holy shit, and Sessions is a U.S. Senator. Maybe he should try grabbing a woman by the "genitals" and let us know how that turns out.

Does he:

A. Admit he lied, like last night, and say he never really did the things he bragged about.
C. Change the subject

The only thing he's good at, is impressing the people that would never vote for Hillary in a million years.

For all we know, Trump might be just what it takes to shake Washington up, and break new ground

Uhhhhhhh

Ummmmmmm

I know you are? but what am I?

GOP Senator Jeff Sessions Says Grabbing A Woman’s Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault
Then Sessions won't mind if his buddy Donald grabs his wife's pussy, right? Old Jeff won't mind if Donald grabs his daughters pussies, while he's at it. And his granddaughters pussies, right?
Trump didn't grab anyone, douche bag. Slick Willy did.
Actually, women have been coming forward all year to tell about Trump assaulting them.

He even settled out of court with one of them. Trump's bragging is just icing on the cake, validating their claims.

So...you were saying, retard?

In high school we called that "coping a feel." No one ever went to jail for it.

The left is so desperate to turn their failed smear into a crime.

It's been good to know you B.P. I'm sure you get on USMB from the prison you end up in for doing that now.

:badgrin: No matter how desperate you are --- don't minimize it. Trump owned up to it. And HE said it was wrong. Even if he KNOWS how to do it -- and Jeff Sessions has no clue. Neither of them did it. And THAT'S not a crime.

That's all that matters. It didn't happen. Don't try to make it OK for it to happen.

It's crime, but it's a misdemeanor. No judge is going to throw a guy in prison for 10 years because he copped a feel.

If any of his body penetrated its a felony.

And even if it was just a misdemeanor its an impeachable offense

Slick Willy proved otherwise.

Does he:

C. Change the subject

Uhhhhhhh

Ummmmmmm

I know you are? but what am I?

You're a douche bag.

Any other questions you want answered?

Then Sessions won't mind if his buddy Donald grabs his wife's pussy, right? Old Jeff won't mind if Donald grabs his daughters pussies, while he's at it. And his granddaughters pussies, right?
Trump didn't grab anyone, douche bag. Slick Willy did.
Actually, women have been coming forward all year to tell about Trump assaulting them.

He even settled out of court with one of them. Trump's bragging is just icing on the cake, validating their claims.

So...you were saying, retard?

Who claimed Trump assaulted them, and who did he settle out of court with?

It's been good to know you B.P. I'm sure you get on USMB from the prison you end up in for doing that now.

:badgrin: No matter how desperate you are --- don't minimize it. Trump owned up to it. And HE said it was wrong. Even if he KNOWS how to do it -- and Jeff Sessions has no clue. Neither of them did it. And THAT'S not a crime.

That's all that matters. It didn't happen. Don't try to make it OK for it to happen.

Yeah, that's right, you would have received a suspension. However, what Slick to Paula Jones would get you locked up and fired. But all the douche bags in here are pretending it was no worse than locker room banter. You know how it is: boys will be boys. Rape, sexual assault, sexual harassment, it's all just good fun. Right?

I think you meant to answer me rather than Flacal, so here's my response to you about suspension.

Yeah................back in the late 70's, early 80's, a suspension is all you would have gotten.

But................apparently you haven't been around a school in a long time, because the rules, as well as how they handle things, has changed a great deal.

Grabbing some random girl in school by the crotch nowadays WILL get you a taxi ride from the police.

Yeah, that's right, you would have received a suspension. However, what Slick to Paula Jones would get you locked up and fired. But all the douche bags in here are pretending it was no worse than locker room banter. You know how it is: boys will be boys. Rape, sexual assault, sexual harassment, it's all just good fun. Right?

I think you meant to answer me rather than Flacal, so here's my response to you about suspension.

Yeah................back in the late 70's, early 80's, a suspension is all you would have gotten.

But................apparently you haven't been around a school in a long time, because the rules, as well as how they handle things, has changed a great deal.

Grabbing some random girl in school by the crotch nowadays WILL get you a taxi ride from the police.

I got a lot of ass when I was young. I never grabbed any of them by anything...much less their crotch.

I got a lot of ass when I was young. I never grabbed any of them by anything...much less their crotch.
At some point you did. That's what it means to "get some ass."

What is sexual assault, touching or something verbal?

If a man pats a woman on the buttocks, is this sexual assault? I've been patted on the buttocks and I think no it's not.

Also I think it's tragic that now because of the Militant Feminists men have to ask things like this, I've been complimented about my legs and most of the time men will say "I hope this doesn't offend you, but you've got lovely legs" or "I hope you don't get upset when I say this, but you've got nice legs"

Why would that offend or upset a woman? It's a nice compliment and it's not sexist.

When in the Army in German I used to message Bar tenders tits without asking for consent. I'd kiss girls randomly that happen to be in the bar and Massage their breasts. I got away with it because I was an American.

People do stupid shit when they are young that they wouldn't do when they are old.

At some point you did. That's what it means to "get some ass."

"Copping a feel" and "getting some ass" are 2 different things.

Copping a feel means that you've managed to touch either their breasts or their crotch, either over or under the clothing.

Getting some ass means that you made it all the way to home base, in other words, the two of you had actual sex with penetration, i.e. the horizontal mambo.

Yeah.................I will admit..................I HAVE copped a feel a few times while I was in high school, but it was always when both of us were alone together, and it was ALWAYS invited. I never grabbed a woman by their sexual parts unless I was invited, nor did I threaten to do so.

If you did Britpat, it shows what a cad you were (and possibly still might be, based on your posts).

When in the Army in German I used to message Bar tenders tits without asking for consent. I'd kiss girls randomly that happen to be in the bar and Massage their breasts. I got away with it because I was an American.

People do stupid shit when they are young that they wouldn't do when they are old.

"I got away with it because I was an American."

Typical arrogant American military, if you did that in bars in my nation you'd either be slapped, punched and we'd have you arrested. Must have been those self-hating German women who'd slit their throats to show how "Tolerant" they are.

Of course in Japan they just rape the women, that's why the Japanese want them out.

Out of Europa also.

You probably have a small penis. You're being put on ignore.

“I don’t know,” the senator replied. “It’s nohalear that he — how that would occur.”

What a perv, I never grabbed any girl by the ass , did you Fuck heads really do that?

And I still can't comprehend all this pussy grabbing thing? What kind of guy would really do it?

All some random girl did to me one time was grab my ass , I turned around and she fixed my tie, grabbed my hand and said come with me. :) great night

If a man pats a woman on the buttocks, is this sexual assault? I've been patted on the buttocks and I think no it's not.

Also I think it's tragic that now because of the Militant Feminists men have to ask things like this, I've been complimented about my legs and most of the time men will say "I hope this doesn't offend you, but you've got lovely legs" or "I hope you don't get upset when I say this, but you've got nice legs"

Why would that offend or upset a woman? It's a nice compliment and it's not sexist.

Depends on the environment you're in Lucy. If you're in the military? You cannot say any sexual things that may offend another person, because if they take offense to it, and it's a sexual comment, it is considered sexual harassment.

Touching of ANY kind (even if it's on the shoulder), that is unwanted, is also considered sexual assault.

I remember back in the mid 90's when I was stationed in Newport RI, there was a YN2 whose shoulders got tight when she typed a lot, and since I know how to do massage, on occasion (when she asked), I would go over and give her shoulders a good massage to help her out.

I eventually had to stop, because my Chief and LT told me that if someone casually passed by and saw me giving her a massage, they could take it as sexual harassment and report me anonymously.

She was sad that I had to quit.

You know Sly, I did a LOT of stupid shit in my 20's that I would never repeat now that I know better. However....................I NEVER did any of the stupid crap you just outlined. People who did what you did were never allowed on liberty with me, because those who act like "ugly Americans" (which you wrote you did), tended to attract the ire and anger of the locals.

I prefer to get along with the locals rather than piss them off. You get better directions to good places, and if you act really nice, you might even get invited to their house for a home cooked meal.

Depends on the environment you're in Lucy. If you're in the military? You cannot say any sexual things that may offend another person, because if they take offense to it, and it's a sexual comment, it is considered sexual harassment.

Touching of ANY kind (even if it's on the shoulder), that is unwanted, is also considered sexual assault.

I remember back in the mid 90's when I was stationed in Newport RI, there was a YN2 whose shoulders got tight when she typed a lot, and since I know how to do massage, on occasion (when she asked), I would go over and give her shoulders a good massage to help her out.

I eventually had to stop, because my Chief and LT told me that if someone casually passed by and saw me giving her a massage, they could take it as sexual harassment and report me anonymously.

She was sad that I had to quit.

I take offense that this person says "I could get away with that because I'm American"

Who do these people think they are? If he did that in Austria he very well would be beaten into the pulp and then he'd be arrested. No wonder so many people on my Continent don't like Americans, this is why, this attitude of "because we're American we can molest women, or even rape them or just walk into your house if we want and piss and crap on your floor, because we're American and we RUN the world, we OWN the world"

No you DON'T and you DON'T. No respect for other nations and their peoples.

Mod Note:

All of this personal confession is great. But if nobody remembers Jeff Sessions is the topic -- I can move this to the Flame Zone for your convenience and privacy.. LOL..

What he said is clearly not a sexual assault since assaults by their nature is a touching. A word is not an assault. A word said to a third party is not an assault.

Nobody has said that him talking to Bush in and of itself was sexual assault.

However..........................

What they were talking about (grabbing a woman by the pussy, and being able to get away with it because you're famous) IS sexual assault.

No, Trump didn't sexually assault Bush, nor was he on tape sexually assaulting a woman who greeted them.

But Trump DID say that he can get away with it because he's famous.
Only sexual assault is assault. Talking about it is not sexual assault. Even if he talked about getting away with it.

Forum List

Back