GOP Senator: ‘My Party Might Not Deserve To Lead’

Literally everyone predicted this happening if that fat orange criminal Trump won the election.
The fat old criminal didn’t get elected.
Yes he did, retard. What a profoundly stupid thing to say. Just unvelievable, really.
No, she didn’t. She’s still whining about it too. White women didn’t vote for her. Moron
Always desperate to talk about Hillary, huh? :rolleyes:
That fat old cow won’t go away.
What would you do with yourself if she did? Did you hear she tripped the other day? You’ll have something to talk about for MONTHS!

GOP senator says his party ‘might not deserve to lead’ considering how it has backed President Trump

Even when conservatives win elections, they still lose.

When will conservatives understand that their only hope is the Article V movement? No one in the federal government represents them, and never will.

That's right, no border walls, just a temporary tax cut Dims will repeal in 4 years.

Enjoy it while it lasts, that is, if you can afford the tariffs along with it.
Well, the GOP has had its chance. The fact that's in two pieces was always going to be a problem.

We'll know a lot more in a few months.

The GOP ran on repealing Obamacare, and were flabbergasted when Hillary lost. Before that, they passed a repeal of Obamacare knowing Obama would veto it, but with Trump in there to sign it, they refused to repeal again cuz they knew he would sign it.

That alone is enough for the Dims to sweep back into power.

Of course, Trump will be blamed, however.

all the earth shattering breakthroughs Trump's platform promised, he failed to deliver ...

too bad he didnt promise to tell over 2000 lies in his first year - :abgg2q.jpg:

The fat old criminal didn’t get elected.
Yes he did, retard. What a profoundly stupid thing to say. Just unvelievable, really.
No, she didn’t. She’s still whining about it too. White women didn’t vote for her. Moron
What would you do with yourself if she did? Did you hear she tripped the other day? You’ll have something to talk about for MONTHS!
Ewe bitcoin cause we ain’t bashing Trump? Poor deer.

Ewe bitcoin cause we ain’t bashing Trump? Poor deer.
Nope keep going with that. I want November to be as easy as possible.

GOP senator says his party ‘might not deserve to lead’ considering how it has backed President Trump

Even when conservatives win elections, they still lose.

When will conservatives understand that their only hope is the Article V movement? No one in the federal government represents them, and never will.

That's right, no border walls, just a temporary tax cut Dims will repeal in 4 years.

Enjoy it while it lasts, that is, if you can afford the tariffs along with it.

If you look at HISTORY, which DOES repeat itself, the reason Republicans probably don't DESERVE to LEADS has nothing to do with Trump.

Long before Trump was elected Republican leadership - like Boehner and McConnell - sucked ass. Until not long ago, when Conservatives finally got tired of their sh!t and elected a NON-Washington Insider / Politician, the Washington Establishment GOP would pick their candidate, run them out in front of Conservatives, and tell them to 'STFU', 'We don't care what you want', 'Here's your candidate', and 'You HAVE to vote for them or you will be giving the win to the Democrats'. Conservatives would reluctantly vote for the candidate....

THE GOP has ALWAYS preferred to be in the 'Loser' chair instead of the 'Driver's Seat'. The #1 thing the GOP - douches like McConnell - is afraid of is making a decision, even the right one, that will offend or piss someone off resulting in negative numbers / lost votes that could result in loss of job / money / what little power they were happy to have. Sitting in the loser chair also gave them the ability to bitch to their constituents how they hated what the Democrats were doing while still going along with them and giving them whatever they wanted.

They don't know how to lead and they are scared to death of it.

The GOP vowed to repeal and replace the ACA...and during approx. 100 ;show' votes when their votes meant nothing they voted to repeal it. When actual votes came that mattered like when they owned the House and could de-fund it...they betrayed their constituents by funding every damn bit of it.

Boehner and McConnell told Conservatives, 'Give us the House, and we will change things.'
- They were given the House. They didn't do jack sh!t.

Boehner / Ryan and McConnell told Conservatives, 'Give us the House AND SENATE, and we will change things.
- They were given the House. They didn't do jack sh!t.

Ryan and McConnell told Conservatives, 'Give us the House, Senate, AND PRESIDENCY, and we will change things.
- The GOP leadership was given the House, the Senate, and the Presidency and still dragged their feet, and what they have been able to accomplish has ONLY been because of Trump and Americans who voted for him dragging and pushing their asses to get what little they have accomplished done.

So, again, GOP Washington Establishment GOP Leadership haven't been worth a d@mn for decades - it isn't just Trump.

Flake is a flake just like all the democrats. Not GOP as Lakhota implies with his fake news!
This is why republicans never say or do anything wrong. If they do republicans call them rhinos

Rhinos are Republicans who campaign as strong conservatives to get elected, and then vote against conservative ideals. Flake is a loser, and is not running again because he knows he cannot get reelected in Arizona.
You mean like the ones who didn't vote to repeal the ACA?

Sens. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn.; Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va.; Susan Collins, R-Maine; Dean Heller, R-Nev.; John McCain, R-Ariz.; Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska; and Rob Portman, R-Ohio, joined all Democrats to defeat the amendment, which would have given Congress two years to devise a replacement to the 2010 Affordable Care Act.

Neither party deserves too much power, obviously.

We need a strong and viable Third Party to center things before this shit goes off the rails.
Nice to see you think Constitutionalists and Communists should compromise.

“When comparing criminal indictments of those serving in the executive branch of presidential administrations it's so lopsided as to be ridiculous. Yet all I ever hear is how corrupt the Democrats are. So why don't we break it down by president and the numbers.

Obama (D) - 8yrs in office. zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. so the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as "scandal free" they aren't speaking wishfully, they're simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. (R) - 8yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) - 8yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. one conviction. one prison sentence. that's right nearly 8yrs of investigations. tens of millions spent and 30yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. (R) - 4yrs in office. one indictment. one conviction. one prison sentence.

Reagan (R) - 8yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) - 4yrs in office. one indictment. zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) - 2 1/2 yrs in office. one indictment and one conviction. one prison sentence. Pardoned Richard Nixon.

Nixon (R) - 6yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) - 5yrs in office. zero indictments. zero convictions. zero prison sentences.

So, let’s see where that leaves us. in the last 53 years Democrats have been in office for 25 of those years while Republicans held it for 28. in their 25yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence. that's one whole executive branch official convicted of a crime in two and a half decades of Democrat leadership.

In the 28yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53yrs they have had a total of(a drum roll would be more than appropriate), 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down. That's more prison sentences than years in office since 1968 for Republicans. If you want to count articles of impeachment as indictments (they aren't really but we can count them as an action), both sides get one more. However, Clinton wasn't found guilty while Nixon resigned and was pardoned by Ford. so those only serve to make Republicans look even worse.

With everything going on with Trump and his people right now, it's a safe bet Republicans are going to be padding their numbers a bit real soon. So let's just go over the numbers one more time shall we. 120 indictments for Republicans. 89 convictions and 34 prison sentences. Those aren't "feelings" or "alternate facts" those are simply the stats by the numbers. Republicans are, and have been for my entire lifetime, the most criminally corrupt party to hold the office of the presidency.”

Your ignorance does not an argument make. The criminal enterprise known as the Democrat party, never seems to find any criminals in its midst. Who would have guessed?

Criminal enterprise like the Trump organization

Manhattan DA reportedly dropped felony fraud case against Trump's kids after donation from Trump's lawyer

Literally everyone predicted this happening if that fat orange criminal Trump won the election.

Yeah but if we had elected Hillary we'd be seeing endless investigations, hyper-partisan bickering, and a hamstrung Congress.

AND...................

upload_2018-3-16_13-35-15.png

No matter what one may think of Flake - he is absolutely right. I look forward to the mid-terms to sort all that out.

If Trump runs in 2020 (I still doubt it), most likely I'll vote for Flake or any other Rino running as a third party candidate.

Flake is a RINO, no one should pay him any attention. And no one but the left does.

There is no unwavering support of Trump from the GOP. It’s loaded with never-Trumpers. Flake is a moron.

Republicans in fact cannot lead. They prove it over and over, what they are good at is lying through their teeth to win elections. They then use power to put their failed policies into action.

Witness Oklahoma. If a conservative were to make a thread about this state it would be Oklahoma Is A Shithole. But that's them. I'll just post up the link and the facts of the utter failure of everything conservatives champion.

GOP confronts another failed tax experiment in Oklahoma

"I'm not scared to say it, because I love Oklahoma, and we are dying," said Republican state Rep. Leslie Osborn. "I truly believe the situation is dire."

"Oklahoma's woes offer the ultimate cautionary tale for other states considering trickle-down economic reforms. The outlook is so grim that some Republicans are willing to consider the ultimate heresy: raising taxes to fund education and health care"

Et tu Kansas?

Brownback’s failure in Kansas has doomed the whole of GOP economics | Opinion

If Trump runs in 2020 (I still doubt it), most likely I'll vote for Flake or any other Rino running as a third party candidate.
I almost want to see Trump run again for fun..............aahhhhhhhh actually hell no please republicans I know some of you like this guy because he is "shaking things up" or whatever excuse you have for voting for him but please.....this guy has no clue what he is doing daily, tweets a bunch idiocy, once again he has NO CLUE at all what he is doing pls get rid of him for the sake of our country I'm begging you!

Forum List

Back