GOP Senator says single mothers cause of child abuse and crime.

What an ignorant disgusting absolute asinine statement.

There is a strong correlation between the break down of families and young people committing more crime. Look it up. Some single moms have their shit together, but too many others don't. Having lots of children when you have no high school diploma or job isn't wise and those women who do it that way generally aren't in the running for parent of the year. Too many parents these days don't serve as a good example for their kids. Statistics show that many juvenile delinquents who turned to more serious crimes as an adult grew up with no father figure and a mother who didn't have a handle on things.

There are many reasons some are single parents and a lot of them do just fine. There are also some who have kids because it means public assistance and they usually suck at parenting.

Four legs good
Two legs better

I think it's a miracle that single mothers are able to do as well as they do. Children were not created alone. They are not to be raised alone. They are to be raised by their mother and father. God & Nature did this for a reason.

There is a strong correlation between the break down of families and young people committing more crime. Look it up. Some single moms have their shit together, but too many others don't. Having lots of children when you have no high school diploma or job isn't wise and those women who do it that way generally aren't in the running for parent of the year. Too many parents these days don't serve as a good example for their kids. Statistics show that many juvenile delinquents who turned to more serious crimes as an adult grew up with no father figure and a mother who didn't have a handle on things.

There are many reasons some are single parents and a lot of them do just fine. There are also some who have kids because it means public assistance and they usually suck at parenting.

dean still isn't sure of his own progenitors, he has no idea what you are saying.

How many of the criminal thugs in Detroit, for example, do leftists think were bred without a father in the home? My money is on 90% plus. So if not having a stable home life is not a contributing factor, I guess it all boils down to genetics.

Because, even though they have money, they still breed criminal thugs simply because the parent is single?

So the answer is to keep them from contraception and abortion?

I don't get the GOP's "circular logic".

Abortion and contraception are not illegal. I understand the lefty is the real racist in the world. Blacks (or as you call them in secret, *******) are just too darned inept to survive without the help of Captain Whitey.

This is actually a common mistake among the vast majority of right wingers. They assume that because they do something, everyone does.

dean still isn't sure of his own progenitors, he has no idea what you are saying.

I understand perfectly. They are saying the real root of crime isn't single mothers, but "poverty". But I already knew that.

Because, even though they have money, they still breed criminal thugs simply because the parent is single?

Abortion and contraception are not illegal. I understand the lefty is the real racist in the world. Blacks (or as you call them in secret, *******) are just too darned inept to survive without the help of Captain Whitey.

This is actually a common mistake among the vast majority of right wingers. They assume that because they do something, everyone does.

You expect us to believe you know what rightwingers think when you can't even control your own stupidity?

With nearly every post you say the dumbest shit. Yet you want us to believe you know any rightwingers well enough to know what they think? I doubt you even know what YOU think let alone another human being.

His proposed bill would make it easier for social services to remove children from the homes of single parents, just because they are single parents. Unbelievable that someone would even think to come up with something like this. To say that single parents are more likely to have kids that take part in criminal behavior is one thing, but to say that being a single parent is child abuse is a slap in the face to any single parent. I'm a single parent because my wife died twelve years ago, so according to this idiot I am a child abuser. WTF? This guy needs to have his fucking skull examined.

You expect us to believe you know what rightwingers think when you can't even control your own stupidity?

With nearly every post you say the dumbest shit. Yet you want us to believe you know any rightwingers well enough to know what they think? I doubt you even know what YOU think let alone another human being.

Gramps.....

RDean is not stupid when compared to you. He's very passionate in a Katzndogs or Koshergirl sort of way......and overshoots the goal on occasion....but he is smarter than you. It isn't even close.

Does it upset you that he never responds to bullshit critiques like the one you just posted? It must.

must be an election year. Repubs invariably make comments like this w/ a campaign right around the corner ;)

THe story is almost two years old.
FAIL.
It was not a US Senator, but a WI state senator.
FAIL.
He did not say single mothers cause child abuse.
FAIL.

Total RDerp troll thread fail.
Send to Badlands, stat!

Dean copies and pastes so much he doesn't even check dates anymore.

thats what you do every time you post something about them....ASSUME every right winger does what one person says....how the fuck are you any different?....

Gramps.....

RDean is not stupid when compared to you. He's very passionate in a Katzndogs or Koshergirl sort of way......and overshoots the goal on occasion....but he is smarter than you. It isn't even close.

Does it upset you that he never responds to bullshit critiques like the one you just posted? It must.

no you dont defend Dean.....you dont like the guy....yea right.....and he does respond to bullshit critiques....

Oh look, Grampa murked RDean.

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president.”

-President Obama

And you think only Republicans say stupid shit? That be a clown question, dean.

You and I both know that Obama is correct with that statement.

When deanie runs out of stuff he will go through his pile of trash to recycle any old crap.
He needs to trash the GOP constantly to feel better about life.

Gramps.....

no you dont defend Dean.....you dont like the guy....yea right.....and he does respond to bullshit critiques....

I wonder if lone has ever noticed I don't respond to most of their bullshit lol

I occasionally take it off ignore when im bored and need a laugh

Redundant post is redundant

Forum List

Back