GOP Senator Suggests Probe Into Blasey Ford's Allegations

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

During an interview on Friday's "Outnumbered Overtime," Senate Judiciary Committee member Tom Tillis (R-NC) said he believed it was "worth looking into" Christine Blasey Ford's sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. His comments came after a video of Blasey Ford's attorney, Debra Katz, surfaced. In the video, Katz admitted Blasey Ford had a desire to protect abortion rights and Roe v. Wade.

ME: Translation, the bitch had an agenda, which smart people already knew, and was lying through her teeth to promote her agenda. She should be in jail.
BTW: I love how Rush calls he "Balls-y Ford". LOL

Ruh Roh.

Ggu3-XYru0yC-nIZHHyycg

During an interview on Friday's "Outnumbered Overtime," Senate Judiciary Committee member Tom Tillis (R-NC) said he believed it was "worth looking into" Christine Blasey Ford's sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. His comments came after a video of Blasey Ford's attorney, Debra Katz, surfaced. In the video, Katz admitted Blasey Ford had a desire to protect abortion rights and Roe v. Wade.

ME: Translation, the bitch had an agenda, which smart people already knew, and was lying through her teeth to promote her agenda. She should be in jail.

Prove he is innocent, I believe Ford.

Fortunately for America, the burden of proof is to prove someone guilty. It seems your party over country agenda is only obey the Constitution if it is in your favor, otherwise you don’t give a damn about it.

That'd be awesome. They should do it right before the elections.

You also believe Trump molested his daughter, and Israel is controlling your thoughts, so ya know you believing she is telling the truth make me believe she is lying...

I’m all for it

Let’s reopen the Kavanagh investigation
Republicans steamrolled it and forced a vote last time

Fortunately for America, the burden of proof is to prove someone guilty. It seems your party over country agenda is only obey the Constitution if it is in your favor, otherwise you don’t give a damn about it.

Someone found not guilty by the republicans is probably guilty, but its no indication that the person did not do what was said. Everyone thought she was creditable , even tramp.

Someone found not guilty by the republicans is probably guilty, but its no indication that the person did not do what was said. Everyone thought she was creditable , even tramp.

I thought she sounded good, however no evidence, none of her witnesses could remember being there. You have to have evidence, not just a story. The rest of your post is pure partisan BS. Besides since when do you believe Trump or even consider him credible? Oh, wait, only when it is party over country, that’s right.

No it is the ACCUSER, who has to prove her claims of sexual attacks, she failed miserably and was caught lying too. Judge Kavanaugh only has to provide a DEFENSE to her allegations, she never provided the needed physical or forensic evidence to in support. Heck even her own named "witness" lady friend whom Ford said was there at the alleged assault didn't support her either. Her own Psychologist didn't support her narrative and neither has her contrived Lie detector test worked in her favor.

You got it completely backwards, which means you are one ignorant woman.

Forum List

Back