GOP still saying God punishes us with disease and bad weather because of the gays

Absolutely not! In mathematics there is no opinion, just correct and incorrect that is provable because it's repeatable.

Taking fuzzy math on faith is just stupid.

What is the smallest unit on a graph? It's a point, yes? What is the definition of a point?

What is the smallest unit on a graph?
Infinity.​

It's a point, yes?
Uh... Sure... Why not?​

What is the definition of a point?
Infinity.​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR8th4VtIzg]Daft Punk You Spin Me Right Round - YouTube[/ame]

Someone recently said you couldn't find more than one Republican who believed this:

Illinois GOP Candidate Says God Put Autism and Dementia on Earth as Punishment for Marriage Equality and Abortion

The Conservative Media: Falwell and Coulter say U.S. deserved the 9/11 terrorist attacks

6 Most Absurd Things Right-Wing Christians Have Blamed on Gays

Arizona Pastor: "The Government Should Use The Death Penalty On Homosexuals"

10 Disasters That Gays Were Blamed for Causing

-----------------------------------------------------------------

EXCLUSIVE: Richard Grenell hounded from Romney campaign by anti-gay conservatives

Republicans insist they don't hate the gays anymore. Yet, there they are. Hounding them from the party. Good job. It's nice seeing Republicans being "real" and showing us who they truly are.

Weird superstitions.

er,uh, I mean, religious beliefs.

And funny how so many people know what god thinks.

ask Dean....he knows what everyone thinks.....

You have no idea what G-d's will is. It is all merely opinion. Your opinion is no more valid than the Westboro Baptists'.

I'll take it two further...

Neither of your opinions is any more (or less) valid than are the opinions of the authors of The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran; and Abraham was NOT God's special little Arab, he was just another swinging dick on The Timeline with a Monkeys opinion of God.
Well, no. The Torah is the word of G-d. The New Testament is not the word of G-d. The Koran is for sure not the word of G-d. This is all demonstrable.

Rabbi its ok to say God.....you wont get struck down....i promise....just sayin....

so he has less than a dozen people, only one "candidate"....and these constitute the entire GOP

why is rdean such a fakey?

Absolutely not! In mathematics there is no opinion, just correct and incorrect that is provable because it's repeatable.

Taking fuzzy math on faith is just stupid.

What is the smallest unit on a graph? It's a point, yes? What is the definition of a point?

Infinity.​

It's a point, yes?
Uh... Sure... Why not?​

Infinity.​

No, infitiny is not the definiton of a point.
Math.com Glossary
point
A location in a plane or in space, having no dimensions.

So if it has no dimensions, how does it exist? And yet the definition of a line is an infinite series of points between two points--a figure with length but no width or height. How can you add something with no dimension and get something with dimension?
It must be faith, right?

I don't see why the Bible can not contain all the truth, just as the other Books. Using the Book as a sword is problematic however.

You misunderstand. (I think). I'm not saying the Bible is not all true - I am saying that all the truth that exists is not contained in the Bible.

Yes. In that case I did misunderstand. I agree fully. If I am laying there for open heart surgery and the doctor looks in and then at his Bible I am going to start doing a little praying myself.

Ok, that's funny. And very true.

so he has less than a dozen people, only one "candidate"....and these constitute the entire GOP

So who ran Mitt's adviser out of town? Hmm?

Infinity.​

It's a point, yes?
Uh... Sure... Why not?​

Infinity.​

Math.com Glossary
point

So if it has no dimensions, how does it exist? And yet the definition of a line is an infinite series of points between two points--a figure with length but no width or height. How can you add something with no dimension and get something with dimension?
It must be faith, right?

:disbelief: That hurts.

I'm going to wait for the PowerPoint :eusa_hand:

Infinity.​

It's a point, yes?
Uh... Sure... Why not?​

Infinity.​

Math.com Glossary
point

It must be faith, right?

So, God wrote the glossary link on Math.com - World of Math Online

so how does less than a dozen people make up an entire political party?

there are at least a dozen or more of these kind of people in the democratic party.

but of course, as you have admitted, you never speak ill of the dems.

so how does less than a dozen people make up an entire political party?

there are at least a dozen or more of these kind of people in the democratic party.

but of course, as you have admitted, you never speak ill of the dems.

Dean can overhear Obama and a group of Dem Senators talking and laughing about how they just fucked over the Country and a made a bundle....he would just walk away and think of how can he pin this on Republicans......like a good little guy....

Actually, the gays punish us by getting bad haircuts and wearing weird clothes as punishment for conservatives.

Infinity.​

It's a point, yes?
Uh... Sure... Why not?​

Infinity.​

Math.com Glossary
point

It must be faith, right?

Infinity can very well fit into a point, or be the point. The universe, although not infinite, fit into a point. The point is moot however since your analogy completely fails in the first place.

Let's get back to Faith however. Jumping out a window and believing you will not hit the ground really hard is faith. Believing in God is not Faith. When one knows God one believes. When one studies about God one is working towards believing. Faith is skipping the studying, whether it be Book or rock, and goes straight to believing.

I'm sorry, but "GOP" is the Repubican Party, and the Republican Party position is not that God punishes us for gays.

Sure, there are some whackadoos out there who say that. But these generalization fallacies around here are getting really stale, guys.

Forum List

Back