GOP still saying God punishes us with disease and bad weather because of the gays

Trying to explain God to someone who doesn't know God is like trying to explain what color is to someone who has been blind their entire life.

It's irrelevant how you know what is in G-d's mind? You think anyone can make up any opinion and it's OK? Then why do you make fun of people who say that earthquakes are G-d's judgement? Their opinion is every bit as valid as yours.

Yes, I do believe anyone can make up an opinion and it's OK. First Amendment and all. I am making fun of no one. Their opinion is as valid as anyone else's. It is when the actions go against God's will that I have a problem with it, but then again I am but one opinion.

You have no idea what G-d's will is. It is all merely opinion. Your opinion is no more valid than the Westboro Baptists'.

Well what is Westboro Baptists' opinion?

Yes, I do believe anyone can make up an opinion and it's OK. First Amendment and all. I am making fun of no one. Their opinion is as valid as anyone else's. It is when the actions go against God's will that I have a problem with it, but then again I am but one opinion.

You have no idea what G-d's will is. It is all merely opinion. Your opinion is no more valid than the Westboro Baptists'.

G-d hates fags and dead US soldiers are G-d's vengeance on this country. I couldn't make something like that up.

G-d hates fags and dead US soldiers are G-d's vengeance on this country. I couldn't make something like that up.

OK. I'm right and you're wrong. And honestly man, don't put that stupid shit on God. Talk about taking the Lord's name in vain. Screw your agenda.

Anyone can be a GOP candidate, dumbass.

:eusa_eh: Anyone?!?

I'm willing to bet a dollar that at a minimum it takes a republican.

I mean... the GOP has SOME standards, no? :dunno:
Mike Bloomberg was a life long Democrat but got elected as a Republican. Charlie Crist was a Republican but switched to the Dems.
As usual you are wrong. Want me to send my PayPal address so you can send me my dollar?

Just because it's as easy to change party affiliation as it is to change panties doesn't make me wrong... trust me, while neither the RNC or the DNC may care about where the money comes from, both keep a pretty close eye on where the money goes.

It's irrelevant how you know what is in G-d's mind? You think anyone can make up any opinion and it's OK? Then why do you make fun of people who say that earthquakes are G-d's judgement? Their opinion is every bit as valid as yours.

I'll take it two further...

Neither of your opinions is any more (or less) valid than are the opinions of the authors of The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran; and Abraham was NOT God's special little Arab, he was just another swinging dick on The Timeline with a Monkeys opinion of God.

Neither of your opinions is any more (or less) valid than are the opinions of the authors of The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran; and Abraham was NOT God's special little Arab, he was just another swinging dick on The Timeline with a Monkeys opinion of God.

The only thing we have today is the opinion of the opinion.

Trying to explain God to someone who doesn't know God is like trying to explain what color is to someone who has been blind their entire life.

Or maybe, just maybe, God is WAY bigger than ALL of the ancient stories, let alone any one of them, and confining Him to the box that holds your Bible is short-sighted.

Or maybe, just maybe, God is WAY bigger than ALL of the ancient stories, let alone any one of them, and confining Him to the box that holds your Bible is short-sighted.

I think anyone who believes the Bible contains all the truth there is .... is mistaken. I don't believe all of God is contained in the Bible. I'm not sure what my previous post has to do with the Bible.

Well, no. The Torah is the word of G-d. The New Testament is not the word of G-d. The Koran is for sure not the word of G-d. This is all demonstrable.

We are all sinners including the pope, and the wages of sin is death - often sickness precedes it!

Whether you believe in a creator or not, the Word of God according to us Christians is the Holy Bible - the best selling book every year, and for all time! If you want to have a meaningful dialogue about what God says, then you must read it. Christianity is what made this country great, and a departure from it is what will be our demise! Though Jesus gave his life for all, a nation that rejects His sacrifice will suffer wrath!

You can't judge God on the basis of what someone does, or says, because they proclaim their belief in Him. If I were to commit a heinous crime in the name of rdean, it would in no way reflect on him!

To encompass, and inculpate the whole GOP for what a single, or few of them say is ludicrous! It shows what a partisan hack the op is! :eusa_boohoo:

Abraham was NOT God's special little Arab, he was just another swinging dick on The Timeline with a Monkeys opinion of God.

:eusa_hand:

Thanks for that image.

monkey-god-hanuman.jpg

Forum List

Back