🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP to send aid to Ukraine. Where does the money come from?

What do you think the odds are that Ameican cash will wind up in the hands of Putin and pals?

I'd say pretty good. That's how it always goes. In fact, if I was a broke foreign country looking for some quick cash, I'd stage an invasion like this one and just sit back and wait for Nanny America to step in with a wad, quickly and deftly lift that wad from the intended recipients and party down.

We need to get smart about the fact that we are not the only ones with thinker boxes on top of our shoulders . In fact, ours may be the least of the ones out there...

Yes, let's keep gutting our internal resources to play world-cop. Don't you think that someone out there has noticed this is what we do and has mapped us accordingly? That's the trouble with narcissism and a nation of narcissists. They are so hellfire certain they are they only ones who matter or who can put 2 + 2 together that when someone manipulates them, they're the last to know..

rdean, do you have any idea how our government works? I don't think you do, because you'd realize that the GOP cannot send aid to the Ukraine. See, the GOP only controls the House. They don't control the Senate or the Presidency. To send aid anywhere, you'd have to have approval from both Chambers of Congress and from President Obama.

You always complain about education, please educate yourself. There are free libraries throughout the country where you can borrow books. There are book stores, classes, etc where you can learn things relatively cheaply. Take advantage of them. If you keep expecting some politician or bureaucrat to educate you, you won't ever learn. Put power back in your own hands.

get ready for an onslaught for the knuckle dragging mouth breathers on the right who won't discuss the points being made, there were educated beyond their level of intelligence

Yep. Just the usual name calling instead of addressing the FACTS posted in the OP.

We are addressing the false premises he is using to create his argument. In order for facts to be useful, they have to be based on a correct foundation or premise. I take it you don't want to explain how Republicans can send any money anywhere when they don't have the power to?

Isn't this aid that your mulatto messiah requested, besides it's loan guarantees from the IMF, did you not read your own freaking link. Since when does the GOP control the IMF? You're dumber than that chicago gutter water you've been drinking.

Look Tard, all you have to do is use Goggle and type in:

gop package to Ukraine

Then you can pick your "source". Even your beloved "Fox News".

GOP line prevails on Ukraine aid package | MSNBC

you mean like that one that shows it was clearly a democratic push

:lol:

Isn't this aid that your mulatto messiah requested, besides it's loan guarantees from the IMF, did you not read your own freaking link. Since when does the GOP control the IMF? You're dumber than that chicago gutter water you've been drinking.

Look Tard, all you have to do is use Goggle and type in:

gop package to Ukraine

Then you can pick your "source". Even your beloved "Fox News".

Why didn't you answer my question? Did your dear leader request the aid?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People of Ukraine - good.

Poor Americans - bad.

====================================================

wouldnt a normal person seeing this think the person who wrote "republicans to send aid to ukraine" is saying republicans can send aid to the Ukraine and plan to?
i mean what good is the post if you dont get that out of it?

what else COULD you get from it?

normal people that is; not the idiot here desperately trying to say i'm making things up for saying the OP, rdean, says repubs can or want to send aid to the ukraine.
they may want to; but rdeans says "REPUBS TO SEND AID TO UKRAINE"

I DIDNT SUBTRACT FROM OR ADD TO IT

it is what it is left-wing loser

go cry now

Normal people understand the meaning of the article and post. Normal people are not tricked by your attempt at word games. You are not normal. If you aren't trying to trick people or playing some kind of "I'm stupid" game you should try to analyze the post better and take your time reading the posted links.

Once again the tards have it. The point is Republicans don't want to spend a cent on US Citizens but throw money to people overseas like it's nothing.

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish | World news

dollarsariveiraq372ready.jpg

They don't even try to keep track of it. They can't seem to get it out of the country fast enough.

And your point is a lie since Republicans don't have the power to throw money overseas.

Once again the tards have it. The point is Republicans don't want to spend a cent on US Citizens but throw money to people overseas like it's nothing.

They don't even try to keep track of it. They can't seem to get it out of the country fast enough.

lmao...after getting your ass handed to you for lying in the OP, you now switch the topic of the thread

hilarious...and republicans really don't spend a cent....wow...you just can't help but lie

out of town? george bush in 8 yrs of his presidency was gone from the white house 1.020 days. Out of the white house!

The GOP majority in the house of representatives can do nothing but recommend strategy but the president is conveniently out of town when we need leadership. Why does the radical left continue to pretend to be losers?

out of town? george bush in 8 yrs of his presidency was gone from the white house 1.020 days. Out of the white house!

The GOP majority in the house of representatives can do nothing but recommend strategy but the president is conveniently out of town when we need leadership. Why does the radical left continue to pretend to be losers?

BOOOSH!!!
Try something original one of these days. People might take you seriously.
Nah.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Americans - bad.

wouldnt a normal person seeing this think the person who wrote "republicans to send aid to ukraine" is saying republicans can send aid to the Ukraine and plan to?

normal people that is; not the idiot here desperately trying to say i'm making things up for saying the OP, rdean, says repubs can or want to send aid to the ukraine.

go cry now

Normal people understand the meaning of the article and post. Normal people are not tricked by your attempt at word games. You are not normal. If you aren't trying to trick people or playing some kind of "I'm stupid" game you should try to analyze the post better and take your time reading the posted links.

awwww poor little baby!! go cry!1

once again; what part of "the GOP to send aid to the Ukraine" should i not believe is supposed to mean the GOP can send aid to the Ukraine?

you're a mental case

Last edited:

Poor Americans - bad.

go cry now

awwww poor little baby!! go cry!1

once again; what part of "the GOP to send aid to the Ukraine" should i not believe is supposed to mean the GOP can send aid to the Ukraine?

you're a mental case

it's very simple idiot; i didnt add or subtract from it.

he said "GOP to send aid to Ukraine"

how am i twisting it? can they do that or not?

he is clearly saying "to send aid" like it is a done deal; or at least something that CAN be done.
we both know that isnt true

now why dont you go cry?

they can vote for anything they want idiot. havent repubs voted to end obamacare 40 times or more? arent you idiots on the Left always crying about that?

so a vote to do something is not the same as doing it.

"GOP to send aid to Ukraine" is saying it like it is going to be done

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Oh freaking bite me. :lol:

Hagel told a Pentagon news conference that he telephoned Ukraine's acting defense minister to tell him that President Barack Obama had approved the assistance, which does not include weapons. Hagel said the Obama administration will "continue to review" additional aid requested by Ukraine.

Washington had recently sent prepackaged meals for the Ukrainian military.

US sending nonlethal aid to Ukraine military - Netscape Politics

rdean unless you are a masochist you should let this fall off the front page. :)

rdean unless you are a masochist you should let this fall off the front page. :)

You think he is going to honestly admit a mistake? (though i think im being generous with mistake. I'm fairly certain it was an outright fabrication as usual)

Forum List

Back