🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP tweets pre and post Bergdahl release paint trail of Hypocrisy

But as usual, the GOP will overplay its hand and give Obama another victory

Hmmm...can you remind me what the first one was again?

November 2008

The second

November 2012

Gotta be painful for you.....:eusa_boohoo:

I get it now. I thought you mean he'd done something right again, which means he'd done something right before and I wondered what it was. That wasn't what you meant, fair enough.

ooo ooo look what I found
this is the people Obama surrounds himself with..awful
tweets and links at the site

SNIP:

Obama Official Friedman Deletes Bio After Attacking Bergdahl’s “Psychopath” Platoon Leaders

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, June 5, 2014, 10:04 AM
Guest post by Kristinn Taylor

Yesterday Obama administration official Brandon Friedman floated the idea that Bowe Bergdahl was justified in deserting his platoon in Afghanistan and joining the Taliban over disagreements with the platoon’s “psychopath” leadership.

Brandon Friedman, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs for the Department of Housing and Urban Development posted a series of tweets Wednesday evening.

Friedman speculated that Bergdahl deserted over bad leadership of his platoon and that is why his fellow soldiers were smearing him.

friedman dc

This morning Brandon Friedman deleted his bio – His anti-military tweets are still posted.
Via Twitchy:

ALL of it here
Obama Official Friedman Deletes Bio After Attacking Bergdahl?s ?Psychopath? Platoon Leaders | The Gateway Pundit

"An exchange of prisoners for our fighting men" is hardly the deal that Obama brokered. We released the terrorist dream team in exchange for a traitor.

McCain takes the cake and puts the "anything to oppose the President" tactic in stark relief.

McCain: a prisoner trade...good idea

Obama does it

McCain: OMFG, what did he do that for...how I'll advised.

Do they know they're doing it?

McCain takes the cake and puts the "anything to oppose the President" tactic in stark relief.

Obama does it

Well, the difference was the Vietnam war was ending and.....wait. That is the same. The difference is multiple communist POW were exchanged for McCain and....wait. That is the same too.

Oh I see. John is still upset cause Obama handed him his liver in November 2008....:badgrin:

you cant accuse left-wingnuts of hypocrisy; they have ALWAYS been self-hating losers who root for our enemies and make excuses for their failures

Last edited:
Not so much make excuses as blame their blunders on others not present at the time.

considering some terrorists is not the same as agreeing to the five who were transferred.

another dishonest hack thread by jim

Obama does it

Well, the difference was the Vietnam war was ending and.....wait. That is the same. The difference is multiple communist POW were exchanged for McCain and....wait. That is the same too.

Oh I see. John is still upset cause Obama handed him his liver in November 2008....:badgrin:
I watch John McCain now and thank the gods he wasn't elected.

Obama does it

yep; Obama's record welfare and food stamps; and a scandal a day governance is the way a country should be run

idiots and hypocrites

How would Jesus Reagan have handled this?

I'll take that question for a quizzillion Alex err KNB. He wouldn't have trade 5 top echelon Taliban terrorists.

blog_iran_hostages.jpg

Reagan...the one who made a deal with the Iranians to hold the hostages until Inaugural Day.

How would Jesus Reagan have handled this?

I'll take that question for a quizzillion Alex err KNB. He wouldn't have trade 5 top echelon Taliban terrorists.

blog_iran_hostages.jpg

Reagan...the one who made a deal with the Iranians to hold the hostages until Inaugural Day.

sorry leftard; but it was Carter that installed the world's first Shiite islamo-fascist state; the same one that is a threat to the world today

libs are losers who lie to themselves

yep; Obama's record welfare and food stamps; and a scandal a day governance is the way a country should be run

idiots and hypocrites

I watch John McCain now and thank the gods he wasn't elected. :D

So just now Rachel Maddow is showing, with irrefutable evidence, that this swap deal has been in the works, and known to be in the works, since 2011.

Forum List

Back