GOP wars: Rand Paul: GOP like bad pizza crust

If the Right is on the verge of extinction who will the Loser Left blame their failures on?

Yes the time is running out for them, the old bitter white bible thumpers are nearing the end of their lives, this is their last hurrah.

Dummy you do know that Christians are a majority right? Also a HUGE majority of black Americans believe in the christian God right?

True but the majority of American "Christians" are still not fundamentalists.

Additionally few of those Christians ever go to church, either

Q: How many people go to church each Sunday?

A: For years, the Gallup Research Organization has come up with a consistent figure — 40 percent of all Americans, or roughly 118 million people, who said they attended worship on the previous weekend. Recently, sociologists of religion have questioned that figure, saying Americans tend to exaggerate how often they attend. By actually counting the number of people who showed up at representative sample of churches, two researchers, Kirk Hadaway and Penny Marler found that only 20.4 percent of the population, or half the Gallup figure, attended church each weekend.

As added proof for the accuracy of this smaller percentage of churchgoers, if 20.4% of Americans (approximately 63 million in 2010) attended the nation's 350,000 congregations weekly then the average attendance would be 180 people per congregation which is almost exactly the figure that numerous research studies have found.

So one out of 5 American are Christian enough to attend church.

======================

lol good one! left-wing idiot BD BOOP who thinks she likes that stat maybe dismayed to know the most church-attending demographic are Black Americans; and they arent too happy with what the secular Left is stuffing down their throats and wants them to accept

Rand Paul put a new spin on a familiar refrain that the Republican Party needs to broaden its base. He compared the GOP's need for change to a recent Domino's Pizza's campaign to improve the taste of its crust.

The Kentucky senator and potential 2016 presidential candidate told a packed crowd of students at the University of California at Berkeley on Wednesday that "the Republican Party needs to either evolve, adapt or die."

This isn't going over too well with the neo confederate wing of the party or the teahadists

Rand Paul: GOP like bad pizza crust ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

This should be titled: Rand Paul says what Progressives have been saying for years. Recieves different response from GOP.

Rand Paul put a new spin on a familiar refrain that the Republican Party needs to broaden its base. He compared the GOP's need for change to a recent Domino's Pizza's campaign to improve the taste of its crust.

The Kentucky senator and potential 2016 presidential candidate told a packed crowd of students at the University of California at Berkeley on Wednesday that "the Republican Party needs to either evolve, adapt or die."

This isn't going over too well with the neo confederate wing of the party or the teahadists

This should be titled: Rand Paul says what Progressives have been saying for years. Recieves different response from GOP.

look at the far-left idiot admitting how close the far left is to the far right!

hasnt it always been that way?

:cuckoo:

A member of the Tea Party movement

Rand Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now these LOLberals like Rand Paul. :lmao:

You really can not make this shit up!

:cuckoo:

A member of the Tea Party movement

Rand Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now these LOLberals like Rand Paul. :lmao:

You really can not make this shit up!
You are saying he is not? Remember he is standing behind McConnell for reelection.

LOL. You'll notice i thanked the poster i quoted, Corky. Once again you show us you're lost, confused and still working out convenience store snack ingredient pronunciation

This seems to be one of the few things Rand will consistently say to all audiences, and he is right. The GOP does need to adapt, not that I'm of the ridiculous opinion that they're in danger of becoming "extinct" any time soon, but adaptation is still in their best electoral interests.

LOL. You'll notice i thanked the poster i quoted, Corky. Once again you show us you're lost, confused and still working out convenience store snack ingredient pronunciation

Again you cant refute me so you insult me...Little boy go home this seems to be well over your head.

Thats from his playbook "Rules for Radicals"

Anybody who follows Thanatos's musings on this message board would be able to note the irony of his complaint.

Anybody who follows Thanatos's musings on this message board would be able to note the irony of his complaint.

You preoccupy yourself with the man and not the message. I see Takeastepback not refuting anything and hurling insults.

I'm not going to "refute" Corky's confusion, Dullard. Jeebus it's like a special Ed class in here most days.

You preoccupy yourself with the man and not the message. I see Takeastepback not refuting anything and hurling insults.

I'm not going to "refute" Corky's confusion, Dullard. Jeebus it's like a special Ed class in here most days.

I'm sorry I see Takeastep REFUSING to refute anything and go to his bag of silly names he stole from a 4th grader

And you're merely looking at one exchange with no further context. When it comes to libertarians, Thanatos has never once tried a real discussion and has only ever mocked and insulted.

I'm sorry I see Takeastep REFUSING to refute anything and go to his bag of silly names he stole from a 4th grader

Ironic post is incredibly ironic. And probably not something the poster can pick up on.

Special Ed, indeed.

And you're merely looking at one exchange with no further context. When it comes to libertarians, Thanatos has never once tried a real discussion and has only ever mocked and insulted.

Context isnt needed on what you determine is someones character because once again...you are making it about the person and not about the message. Read the Avatar...Its just a lame excuse to not engage someone

Forum List

Back