GOP whimpering about media already

GOP's Preibus proposes blackmail to stop the Liberal media from promoting Liberal Candidates:

“The fact that these folks, including many people that are at NBC, one of which is a major bundler for Barack Obama, would be surprised that we would actually exercise our own right to filter who actually deposes our candidates and who doesn’t.

I think I’m being very reasonable here,” Priebus said.

Read more: Reince Priebus: CNN, NBC promote Democrats - Hadas Gold - POLITICO.com

Go for it Reince, you have nothing to lose at this point!

:lol:

Who in their right mind would allow someone who is clearly biased against you, moderate a debate between you and their guy?

That's just stupid.

You mean the Right wing Supreme Court?

No, I mean the United States Supreme Court - the same one that you praised when it gave you your gay marriage shit

THAT Supreme Court? How did Clarence Thomas vote?

America wants to know

With the Constitution - as he always does.

Thomas is the best legal mind on the court - by a long shot.

GOP: The media is already in the tank for Hillary Clinton - The Week

Both programs are planned to run soon, long before Clinton would announce any candidacy, which would clear the networks from violating the FCC's equal-time rule. In the letters, Priebus calls on each network to "cancel this political ad masquerading as an unbiased production."

He then signs off with a threat:

Priebus complains that airing the films would not only be unfair to Republicans, but potential Democratic candidates like Vice President Joe Biden and New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.

When dems/lwingers quit whining about Fox you might have a point.

Anybody with any sense knows that the "docu-drama" about Hillary is nothing but a cheap political rant. I wonder why Hillary is such a left wing heroine when she spent her entire pathetic adult life covering up her husband's infidelity.

As is the campaign movie by NBC. The left does what it can to censor political speech by the opposition, then engages in blatant propaganda and calls it news.

CNN and NBC are divisions of the democratic party, and all activities by them are legitimately campaign spending. This movie MUST be looked at as a campaign contribution to Hilliary's presidential run.

Who in their right mind would allow someone who is clearly biased against you, moderate a debate between you and their guy?

That's just stupid.

If you remember during the Republican Primary campaign, the moderators from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM were focusing on 'wedge issue' questions that got the Republican candidates fighting like rabid dogs.

You could honestly see the smirks on the moderators' faces when Perry, Romney and Gingrich were tearing each other to shreds.

This was not an accident.

Then there was the Candy Crowley moment when the Stuttering Clusterfukk flat-out fucking lied and Romney called him on it and the Stuttering Clusterfukk turned to Crowley for help..... And got it!!!!

Which, in my opinion, did more harm to Romney than anything before or after. I think it was the deciding factor in the election.

The GOP should not only refuse to hold any debates on the DISGUSTING FILTH on the LSM but should also withhold ALL advertising money and instead reach people through local providers, cable companies and Fox News.

It is stupid beyond belief to subsidize the very institutions that work against us the hardest.

It would be like FDR sending Fighter Aircraft, Ships, Trucks, Tanks, Artillery and ammunition to the Nazis.

Not a lot of difference actually

WHY?

Can't the media choose the subjects it wants to make movies about?

Boy, if/when Hillary gets elected we may have mass suicides on our hands if this is the reaction to a movie that nobody is forcing them to watch...

CandyAss, look how the left-wing media took the first debate which is an example of what the left-wingers did in the country that night...
msnbcrabidliberals006.gif

What side will have mass suicides in a major loss, progressive/liberal/left-wing...:lol:
Now be a good progressive sheep lean forward and...
bozwarsn.gif

...:bye1:

Hey, I'll be the first to admit that the only difference between Fox and MSNBC is political ideology; neither one is to be trusted outright--not that any media outlet is. But consider this; it's 2013, we're well over 1,000 days until election night in 2016 and you guys are already having a kiniption (sp?) fit over a movie about Hillary. If it were just the mouth-breathing knuckle draggers here, that'd be one thing but the RNC chairwoman is getting into the mix...so much fun. :lol:

:bye1:

the rw'ers bring a case to the SCOTUS so they can show a movie about hillary, before a previous election YET, its wrong to let non-rwer's do the same now :eusa_think:

Hypocrisy and demagoguery are 100% of the democrat message.

How soon the left lies about Fahrenheit 9-11; the hit piece that demagogue Moore put out right before the 2004 election, but the same leftist scum used the crooked courts to block an expose on Hillary - some are FAR more equal that others in our corrupt society.

But the difference here is that this is supposedly "news" and falls outside of McCain-Feingold - when it is obvious electioneering. This movie is a campaign contribution and must be treated as such.

Both candidates agreed to the moderators since they started this commission on Presidential debates. When the LOWV was doing it; they picked them.

I would like to see Fox moderators myself; it would be comedic to say the least.

Fox commentators wouldn't openly lie for the democrat, the way Candy Crowley did. How would you cope with that?

Oh yes....the old stick your fingers in your ears and deny it
A master stroke of Republican spin control

What about those on stage who reacted to it and commented after the debates???

We know for a fact that NBC fabricates audio - as it did in the Zimmerman case. This is just another example to the corrupt fuckers of the DNC press falsifying evidence.

Wait....wait......wait

Here it comes....

Its a MEDIA CONSPIRACY. Republicans don't really behave that way

Must be liberal plants

NBC is the propaganda wing of the democratic party. This isn't bias - this is direct campaigning. The party press is a fact.

Your pathetic attempts at equivalency are not fooling anyone outside the rightwing circle jerk

This is terrible. If NBC and CNN go ahead with the documentaries, we will only have 50 places to turn to for live coverage of the nutjob debates. It is a travesty!

And then, NBC and CNN will have the highlights at 11.

Reince Priebus! Genius and gentleman. But that name......and the lisp have ruined him.

They just want their debates in a FOX bubble with moderators that will toss Hannity-like softball questions.

"their" as in primaries? why mention that? :eusa_eh:

anyway, CNN, PBS, nbc cbs abc all have had and will have moderators for the debates, like gwenn ifill or candy.......

Would you support a Fox moderator for a presidential debate ? doesn't sound like it but I wanted to ask straight out....thx

Yes?

No?

Forum List

Back