GOP whimpering about media already

Just clever editing by the networks. Glad you brought that up. Talking about phony scandals.

Wait....wait......wait

Here it comes....

Its a MEDIA CONSPIRACY. Republicans don't really behave that way

Must be liberal plants

Attendees said they never heard anything like that from the crowd. It was an obvious forgery.

I think every rational person can admit that the media has used clever editing techniques to invent scandals. The Zimmerman trial is a prime example. Making fun of reality only makes you sound like a hack.

Suuuure....line up those excuses. You're gonna need them.

Boy, if/when Hillary gets elected we may have mass suicides on our hands if this is the reaction to a movie that nobody is forcing them to watch...

CandyAss, look how the left-wing media took the first debate which is an example of what the left-wingers did in the country that night...
msnbcrabidliberals006.gif

What side will have mass suicides in a major loss, progressive/liberal/left-wing...:lol:
Now be a good progressive sheep lean forward and...
bozwarsn.gif

...:bye1:

Hey, I'll be the first to admit that the only difference between Fox and MSNBC is political ideology; neither one is to be trusted outright--not that any media outlet is. But consider this; it's 2013, we're well over 1,000 days until election night in 2016 and you guys are already having a kiniption (sp?) fit over a movie about Hillary. If it were just the mouth-breathing knuckle draggers here, that'd be one thing but the RNC chairwoman is getting into the mix...so much fun. :lol:

:bye1:

CandyAss, You lefties has been having conniptions since 2000 and still are, it's in yo dna...

I could put on my liberal hat and make fun of your spelling but I won't...:eusa_shhh:

images

Both candidates agreed to the moderators since they started this commission on Presidential debates. When the LOWV was doing it; they picked them.

I would like to see Fox moderators myself; it would be comedic to say the least.

Fox commentators wouldn't openly lie for the democrat, the way Candy Crowley did. How would you cope with that?

Candy Crowley did not. Nothing to cope with.

332-206; cope with that.

Pushing Back Against CNN & NBC’s Hillary Propaganda

August 6, 2013 By Arnold Ahlert

gop-chairman-goes-there-reince-priebus-calls-harry-reid-a-dirty-liar-video-620x422-450x306.jpg

In one letter sent to Robert Greenblatt, chairman of NBC Entertainment, and another sent to Jeff Zucker, president of CNN Worldwide, Priebus expressed his “deep disappointment” in NBC’s intention to produce a mini-series, and CNN’s intention to produced a feature film “ahead of (Clinton’s) likely candidacy for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016.”

He further insisted that both networks’ credibility will be damaged by their intention to “produce an extended commercial for Secretary Clinton’s nascent campaign.”

The chairmen of the Republican parties in Iowa and South Carolina, where a number of Republican debates have been held in the past, applauded Priebus’s efforts, further contending that they would have support from others within the ranks of the RNC. Iowa GOP Chairman A.J. Spiker released a statement saying his organization “looks forward to helping the RNC start a new chapter in how Republicans across the country stand up to a biased media.”

Pushing Back Against CNN & NBC?s Hillary Propaganda | FrontPage Magazine

Wait....wait......wait

Here it comes....

Must be liberal plants

NBC is the propaganda wing of the democratic party. This isn't bias - this is direct campaigning. The party press is a fact.

Your pathetic attempts at equivalency are not fooling anyone outside the rightwing circle jerk

I thought CNN was the DEMs propaganda wing. :doubt:

CandyAss, look how the left-wing media took the first debate which is an example of what the left-wingers did in the country that night...
msnbcrabidliberals006.gif

What side will have mass suicides in a major loss, progressive/liberal/left-wing...:lol:
Now be a good progressive sheep lean forward and...
bozwarsn.gif

...:bye1:

Hey, I'll be the first to admit that the only difference between Fox and MSNBC is political ideology; neither one is to be trusted outright--not that any media outlet is. But consider this; it's 2013, we're well over 1,000 days until election night in 2016 and you guys are already having a kiniption (sp?) fit over a movie about Hillary. If it were just the mouth-breathing knuckle draggers here, that'd be one thing but the RNC chairwoman is getting into the mix...so much fun. :lol:

CandyAss, You lefties has been having conniptions since 2000 and still are, it's in yo dna...

I could put on my liberal hat and make fun of your spelling but I won't...:eusa_shhh:

images

332-206; fits fine.

images

332-206; fits fine.

CandyAss, when you lose the next major election someone should put that on yo stone...:lol:

There are doing a movie and documentary of Hillary Clinton.

Then they should also do a movie and documentary on Marco Rubio or Chris Christie.

It's only fair and the right thing to do.

Just promoting a Democrat is wrong. This is what Dictators and Tyrants do.

Why not....if there's funding and interest....go for it. Free market capitalism, after all.

There are doing a movie and documentary of Hillary Clinton.

Then they should also do a movie and documentary on Marco Rubio or Chris Christie.

It's only fair and the right thing to do.

Just promoting a Democrat is wrong. This is what Dictators and Tyrants do.

WHY?

Can't the media choose the subjects it wants to make movies about?

Not in "smaller government" Rightwingland.

Wait....wait......wait

Here it comes....

Must be liberal plants

Attendees said they never heard anything like that from the crowd. It was an obvious forgery.

I think every rational person can admit that the media has used clever editing techniques to invent scandals. The Zimmerman trial is a prime example. Making fun of reality only makes you sound like a hack.

Is he actually saying that the "Yeah" comment from the "Let them die" statement was dubbed in by CNN?

It literally never ends with these conspiracy whackjobs.

Yeah Shortbus, NBC (a wholly own subsidiary of the shameful democratic party) would never fraudulently put fake audio in a story....

{The edited recordings included multiple deletions, removed intervening dialogue between Zimmerman and the dispatcher, and juxtaposed unrelated content "to make it appear that Zimmerman was a racist, and that he was racially profiling Trayvon Martin," the lawsuit says.

NBC aired various edited versions of the 911 call on March 19, 20, 22 and 27, the suit says.}

George Zimmerman sues NBC Universal over edited 911 call - CNN.com

Pushing Back Against CNN & NBC’s Hillary Propaganda

August 6, 2013 By Arnold Ahlert

gop-chairman-goes-there-reince-priebus-calls-harry-reid-a-dirty-liar-video-620x422-450x306.jpg

In one letter sent to Robert Greenblatt, chairman of NBC Entertainment, and another sent to Jeff Zucker, president of CNN Worldwide, Priebus expressed his “deep disappointment” in NBC’s intention to produce a mini-series, and CNN’s intention to produced a feature film “ahead of (Clinton’s) likely candidacy for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016.”

He further insisted that both networks’ credibility will be damaged by their intention to “produce an extended commercial for Secretary Clinton’s nascent campaign.”

The chairmen of the Republican parties in Iowa and South Carolina, where a number of Republican debates have been held in the past, applauded Priebus’s efforts, further contending that they would have support from others within the ranks of the RNC. Iowa GOP Chairman A.J. Spiker released a statement saying his organization “looks forward to helping the RNC start a new chapter in how Republicans across the country stand up to a biased media.”

Pushing Back Against CNN & NBC?s Hillary Propaganda | FrontPage Magazine

I think the Republicans should follow thru....gotta maintain that whiney pouter rep they established years ago under Newt.

Is he actually saying that the "Yeah" comment from the "Let them die" statement was dubbed in by CNN?

It literally never ends with these conspiracy whackjobs.

You do realize that it's not a "conspiracy" when it's on the front page, right spanky?

Though it angers you of the lynch mob, Zimmermans acquittal is not a "conspiracy.." Nor is the fact that most of the media is simply a propaganda mechanism for the DNC.

Yeah Shortbus, NBC (a wholly own subsidiary of the shameful democratic party) would never fraudulently put fake audio in a story....

{The edited recordings included multiple deletions, removed intervening dialogue between Zimmerman and the dispatcher, and juxtaposed unrelated content "to make it appear that Zimmerman was a racist, and that he was racially profiling Trayvon Martin," the lawsuit says.

NBC aired various edited versions of the 911 call on March 19, 20, 22 and 27, the suit says.}

George Zimmerman sues NBC Universal over edited 911 call - CNN.com

Work it, Gyrl! Get those whiney excuses going! :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back