GOP whimpering about media already

As I mentioned earlier...what I heard is it begins during the "late" 1990's, after the affair and any scandals. I bet these things are not brought up at all....but we wait and see.
When do you think the impeachment trial was?

Well....if the "story" starts in 1999, it could be they won't mention it. That IS late 1990's :). I'm sure they're not going to tell the WHOLE story of her life back then.
You got me there! :)

RNC hits NBC, CNN for Hillary films; threatens to pull debate rights

In open letters to the leadership of NBC Universal and CNN International, Priebus expressed his "deep disappointment" over those networks' decisions to produce films "promoting former Secretary Hillary Clinton ahead of her likely candidacy for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016."

Should the networks fail to pull those films by the RNC's Summer meeting on August 14, Priebus writes, he will "seek a binding vote of the RNC stating that the committee will neither partner with you in 2016 primary debates nor sanction primary debates which you sponsor."

RNC hits NBC, CNN for Hillary films; threatens to pull debate rights - POLITICO.com

Money talks and it doesn't always say what you want to hear. I am personally boycotting the products sold on CNN due to the Zimmerman tabloid coverage debacle.

Should the networks fail to pull those films by the RNC's Summer meeting on August 14, Priebus writes, he will "seek a binding vote of the RNC stating that the committee will neither partner with you in 2016 primary debates nor sanction primary debates which you sponsor."

My my, the champions of free speech and fair and balanced reporting now resorting to blackmail?

Oh dear me ....

:)

and that chaps I suppose?

this same thing has been posted 5 TIMES ALREADY

such a troll

Last edited:
Money talks and it doesn't always say what you want to hear. I am personally boycotting the products sold on CNN due to the Zimmerman tabloid coverage debacle.

I have no idea what's sold on CNN. I don't watch them. :)

I know it's early but let's play a friendly game.... Ready?

Here's a story on Filthy Filner (who was endorsed by Bill the rapist Clinton in 2012, BTW. Rather fitting, eh?)

But here's a story from CNN.

See if you can tell me what's missing from the story

(CNN) – The man on the voicemail is flirty and clearly asking for a date. But it’s the name on the message that’s raising red flags.

“Hi, it’s your newly favorite congressman, Bob Filner. You know, the one who fell in love with you at your last speech,” he told Eldonna Fernandez.

He also asked her out to dinner in the message.

“I don’t want to wait ’til you come back to have dinner with you,” he said.

That message was left a year ago, while Filner was serving his 10th term as a U.S. congressman. He had met Fernandez at a National Women’s Veterans Association of America “Healing and Hiring Fair.” [...]

Fernandez, along with Army veteran Gerri Tindley, joins 11 other women who have publicly accused Filner, 70, of making unwanted advances, from groping to verbal passes.

They are also among at least eight female veterans and members of the National Women’s Veterans Association of America (NWVAA) in San Diego who have made accusations against the mayor. Almost all of the women were victims of sexual assault while they were in the military…

“He went to dinners, asked women out to dinners, grabbed breasts, buttocks. The full gamut. Everything that is complete violation of what we stand for,” [NWVAA President Tara] Jones said. “He’s a sexual predator. And he used this organization for his own personal agenda.”

“We’re all victims of military sexual assault. It appears to me that he was targeting the organization and hitting on the women of this organization because they were easy prey,” Fernandez said. “He’s part of an organization that’s against sexual assault and sexual violence against women and sexual harassment. And he’s doing the very thing that we are fighting to make stop in our service and in our country.”

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Hint: It's called "Censorship by Omission"

In open letters to the leadership of NBC Universal and CNN International, Priebus expressed his "deep disappointment" over those networks' decisions to produce films "promoting former Secretary Hillary Clinton ahead of her likely candidacy for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016."

RNC hits NBC, CNN for Hillary films; threatens to pull debate rights - POLITICO.com

It is not a threat. It is a protest.

It is not a threat. It is a protest.

I don't think it's a protest as much as it's using the intelligence God gave you.

You don't support those who are trying to destroy you.

Simple

My my, the champions of free speech and fair and balanced reporting now resorting to blackmail?

Oh dear me ....

How dumb you must be to completely misunderstand what blackmail is and what the RNC is doing.

I guess that you think it is against free speech if the GOP also does not promote and campaign for the democrats…

Oh dear me ....

How dumb you must be to completely misunderstand what blackmail is and what the RNC is doing.

I guess that you think it is against free speech if the GOP also does not promote and campaign for the democrats…

A very weak defense of blackmail.

Yes, we know the Right Wing thinking: "if you are not with us, you are against us ... and free speech is what we say it is"

So, the idiot troll went from whining about Republicans to dumping on the Tea Party?

this troll can't keep his own threads straight about who they are trolling over..

take what this troll post as just that, trolling to stir SHIT, nothing else

I doubt they are even out of Jr. High school, their threads sound more like GRADE SCHOOL

Last edited:

Oh dear me ....

Yes, we know the Right Wing thinking: "if you are not with us, you are against us ... and free speech is what we say it is"

GOP is not stifling the free speech of CNN and NBC. They are free to show their support of Hillary. The Left needs to realize that The Right to Free Speech does not equate to A Mandate To Be Heard.

GOP's growing fear of the mainstream media giant ....

"....As an American company you have every right to air programming of your choice. But as American citizens, certainly you recognize why many are astounded by your actions, which appear to be a major network's thinly-veiled attempt at putting a thumb on the scales of the 2016 election," Priebus wrote in his letters to NBC chairman Robert Greenblatt and CNN president Jeff Zucker.

GOP is not stifling the free speech of CNN and NBC ....

Of course they are not - but they are making a thinly veiled attempt at blackmail in hopes they can

:(

Last edited:

Oh dear me ....

Pssst: it’s not blackmail. You should have understood from my last post but I guess that was not direct enough for you. It is not even remotely like blackmail.

Forum List

Back