GOP whimpering about media already

How dumb you must be to completely misunderstand what blackmail is and what the RNC is doing.

I guess that you think it is against free speech if the GOP also does not promote and campaign for the democrats…

A very weak defense of blackmail.

Yes, we know the Right Wing thinking: "if you are not with us, you are against us ... and free speech is what we say it is"

:)

Pssst: it’s not blackmail. You should have understood from my last post but I guess that was not direct enough for you. It is not even remotely like blackmail.

Your opinion is respected.

My opinion is that the RNC is clearly attempting to blackmail these two networks - and I suspect there will be lawsuits and possibly a criminal inquiry to follow.

Blackmail to the troll is, anytime someone complains about the Democrats and Obama...

oh and people exercising their freedoms of speech to Object to the dirty politics of the Democrat party with HELP FROM some of the lamestream media is now called, Blackmail..

how do you people love that one?

people need to wake up, the Lamestream media is an ENEMEY to the people who are not Democrats

Blackmail to the troll is, anytime someone complains about the Democrats and Obama...

oh and people exercising their freedoms of speech to Object to the dirty politics of the Democrat party with HELP FROM some of the lamestream media is now called, Blackmail..

people need to wake up, the Lamestream media is an ENEMEY to the people who are not Democrats

He's a moron... or he's about 15 yo... he's been wandering aimlessly on this board in search of a single cogent thought for quite some time.

Yes, we know the Right Wing thinking: "if you are not with us, you are against us ... and free speech is what we say it is"

Pssst: it’s not blackmail. You should have understood from my last post but I guess that was not direct enough for you. It is not even remotely like blackmail.

My opinion is that the RNC is clearly attempting to blackmail these two networks - and I suspect there will be lawsuits and possibly a criminal inquiry to follow.

Put your reputation where your mouth is.. give it say 3 months.. no criminal inquiry or lawsuit, you just leave here and never come back... if there is a criminal inquiry or lawsuit, I will leave

The RNC is not mandated to work with NBC, CNN, or any network regardless of its actions or inactions. How is this different than a President and his Party not inviting Fox News to press briefings?

He's a moron... or he's about 15 yo... he's been wandering aimlessly on this board in search of a single cogent thought for quite some time.

I wish they would blackmail the troll into growing up and post stuff that is important to the people here...not just this grade school stuff like how Republican protesting is now Blackmail

such a waste and absolute GARBAGE...I thought lakhota was bad, this has to be his inbred cousin

Money talks and it doesn't always say what you want to hear. I am personally boycotting the products sold on CNN due to the Zimmerman tabloid coverage debacle.

I have no idea what's sold on CNN. I don't watch them. :)

I know it's early but let's play a friendly game.... Ready?

Here's a story on Filthy Filner (who was endorsed by Bill the rapist Clinton in 2012, BTW. Rather fitting, eh?)

But here's a story from CNN.

See if you can tell me what's missing from the story

(CNN) – The man on the voicemail is flirty and clearly asking for a date. But it’s the name on the message that’s raising red flags.

“Hi, it’s your newly favorite congressman, Bob Filner. You know, the one who fell in love with you at your last speech,” he told Eldonna Fernandez.

He also asked her out to dinner in the message.

“I don’t want to wait ’til you come back to have dinner with you,” he said.

That message was left a year ago, while Filner was serving his 10th term as a U.S. congressman. He had met Fernandez at a National Women’s Veterans Association of America “Healing and Hiring Fair.” [...]

Fernandez, along with Army veteran Gerri Tindley, joins 11 other women who have publicly accused Filner, 70, of making unwanted advances, from groping to verbal passes.

They are also among at least eight female veterans and members of the National Women’s Veterans Association of America (NWVAA) in San Diego who have made accusations against the mayor. Almost all of the women were victims of sexual assault while they were in the military…

“He went to dinners, asked women out to dinners, grabbed breasts, buttocks. The full gamut. Everything that is complete violation of what we stand for,” [NWVAA President Tara] Jones said. “He’s a sexual predator. And he used this organization for his own personal agenda.”

“We’re all victims of military sexual assault. It appears to me that he was targeting the organization and hitting on the women of this organization because they were easy prey,” Fernandez said. “He’s part of an organization that’s against sexual assault and sexual violence against women and sexual harassment. And he’s doing the very thing that we are fighting to make stop in our service and in our country.”

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Hint: It's called "Censorship by Omission"

I don't know what's missing. It's too early and the day looms large ahead of me because I'm painting my LR, DR, and kit. He's a democrat. And recently there has been some speculation that he has dementia.

Reince Preibus:

"Should the networks fail to pull those films by the RNC's Summer meeting on August 14, Priebus writes, he will "seek a binding vote of the RNC stating that the committee will neither partner with you in 2016 primary debates nor sanction primary debates which you sponsor."

Is blackmail in the eye of the beholder?

Last edited:
Money talks and it doesn't always say what you want to hear. I am personally boycotting the products sold on CNN due to the Zimmerman tabloid coverage debacle.

Here's a story on Filthy Filner (who was endorsed by Bill the rapist Clinton in 2012, BTW. Rather fitting, eh?)

(CNN) – The man on the voicemail is flirty and clearly asking for a date. But it’s the name on the message that’s raising red flags.

“Hi, it’s your newly favorite congressman, Bob Filner. You know, the one who fell in love with you at your last speech,” he told Eldonna Fernandez.

That message was left a year ago, while Filner was serving his 10th term as a U.S. congressman. He had met Fernandez at a National Women’s Veterans Association of America “Healing and Hiring Fair.” [...]

Fernandez, along with Army veteran Gerri Tindley, joins 11 other women who have publicly accused Filner, 70, of making unwanted advances, from groping to verbal passes.

They are also among at least eight female veterans and members of the National Women’s Veterans Association of America (NWVAA) in San Diego who have made accusations against the mayor. Almost all of the women were victims of sexual assault while they were in the military…

“He went to dinners, asked women out to dinners, grabbed breasts, buttocks. The full gamut. Everything that is complete violation of what we stand for,” [NWVAA President Tara] Jones said. “He’s a sexual predator. And he used this organization for his own personal agenda.”

“We’re all victims of military sexual assault. It appears to me that he was targeting the organization and hitting on the women of this organization because they were easy prey,” Fernandez said. “He’s part of an organization that’s against sexual assault and sexual violence against women and sexual harassment. And he’s doing the very thing that we are fighting to make stop in our service and in our country.”

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Put your reputation where your mouth is.. give it say 3 months.. no criminal inquiry or lawsuit, you just leave here and never come back... if there is a criminal inquiry or lawsuit, I will leave

Why would you want to do that? It makes no sense.

If you win, do you actually think that a dimocrap will keep his word?

They lie, it's what they do.

Since nobody took up my challenge to tell me what was missing from the CNN Headline about Filthy Filner (I could just spit :))

I'll tell you....

There is no mention of what party Filthy Filner belongs to.

Not a big deal one time. Not even a big deal twice.

But it's ALL.THE.TIME.

If a Republican is caught doing something wrong, it's in the first paragraph. Usually in the first sentence and is repeated throughout the article, "Republican John Smith said....." Or, "John Smith, Republican Congressman from Bum Fukk Ohio was caught.....?

But when it's a dimocrap?

It's called "Censorship by Omission" and "Subliminal Messaging".

It works. It seriously works.

Subliminal Messaging is supposed to be against the rules in the Television Board of the NAB and, it is.

THE LEGAL STATUS OF SUBLIMINAL COMMUNICATION IN AMERICA

"The use of the television medium to transmit information of any kind by the use of the process called "subliminal perception," or by the use of any similar technique whereby an attempt is made to convey information to the viewer by transmitting messages below the threshold of normal awareness is not permitted." (Bliss, supra, p. 12, at 435 (quoting from NEWS FROM NAB, Mar. 26, 1958).

But dimocrap scum still employ it by other means to either demean Republicans or excuse other dimocrap scum.

It's hard to see, hard to figure out unless you know how to look for it. It's there

An entire article on a politician and no mention of his party affiliation?

Please.

Subliminal? Not really. Or is it......??

Reince Preibus:

"Should the networks fail to pull those films by the RNC's Summer meeting on August 14, Priebus writes, he will "seek a binding vote of the RNC stating that the committee will neither partner with you in 2016 primary debates nor sanction primary debates which you sponsor."

"Elections Have Consequences" "Bring a Gun to a Knife Fight" "Punish Your Enemies". BY comparison, a vote not to partner with a media outlet(s) is simply a protest.....voting with your feet if you will.

NBC and CNN need the GOP. The Market teaches us everything we need to know.

I don't know what's missing. It's too early and the day looms large ahead of me because I'm painting my LR, DR, and kit. He's a democrat. And recently there has been some speculation that he has dementia.

Of course he has dementia!! He's a dimocrap.

Painting, huh?

Good luck.

I don't mind painting as much as I do picking the colors. Don't ask.

Reince Preibus:

"Elections Have Consequences" "Bring a Gun to a Knife Fight" "Punish Your Enemies". BY comparison, a vote not to partner with a media outlet(s) is simply a protest.....voting with your feet if you will.

NBC and CNN need the GOP. The Market teaches us everything we need to know.

You do realize you're responding to the logic of a 12 year-old, don't you?

Lawsuits? :lol:

Criminal Charges? :lol:

Actually, my niece is 12 and she's smarter than that.

NBC and CNN need the GOP.....

Obviously Preibus thinks so, ergo - his attempt at blackmail

:(

And Preibus knows FOX has the oldest viewer demographic of all TV news outlets - a median 65.

Well above advertiser and political party targets of the 29-55 age group.

The RNC is desperate to tap into that age group and NBC and CNN are his current targets, and he chooses to use some slovenly underhanded tactics to do it.

Last edited:

It is not opinion. Blackmail is a specifically defined crime and this is not only legal but also has nothing related at all to blackmail in general.

Reince Preibus:

You really should learn some basic definitions before you post this shit... you might not come off so stupid. Seriously, you seem colossally stupid.

This is in no way blackmail.

Of course Drivebymedia is a dipshit...but there is something to this.

I heard Priebs touting this on Dennis Millers radio show.

(This is from CNN, but this is also exactly what I heard):
One idea he mentioned was instituting a penalty system in which candidates for the nomination would lose a percentage of delegates if they participated in a debate not sanctioned by the RNC.

GOP chief plans major overhaul to party - CNN.com
Translation:
The GOP establishment wants total control of who is allowed to debate.

If they want Romney, they'll give you Romney, and you'LL f'ing like it!

They can't have just any candidate out there debating...how can they shove another RINO down your throat if you have...:mad:...other choices!
Don't be fooled, this is the game plan, cloaked in rhetoric.

The GOP establishment hope they can pull the wool over your eyes by ringing the "liberal media" bell and expecting you, their base, to immediately salivate.

Don't dance to their tune.

Last edited:

The RNC is not mandated to work with NBC, CNN, or any network regardless of its actions or inactions. How is this different than a President and his Party not inviting Fox News to press briefings?

It is massively different because one is a private institution essentially boycotting another private institution where the president is a governmental official stonewalling a private institution because it is not doing what he wants. There is a big difference in private institution dealing with each other and the government interactions with private institutions.

But then again, I doubt you would disagree. It dies make the OP that much more dishonest though.

Anybody remember the mini-series 'Path To 9/11'?

If you never saw it, guess what?

You never will.

After Clinton howled and screamed and dimocrap scum fought like cornered rats and dimocrap senators wrote letters threatening ABC's Broadcast License, dimocrap scum got them to edit certain parts and add a disclaimer at the opening and in the middle of the 2-parter.

And it has NEVER been released on DVD or re-broadcast.

That was the last time the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM tried to be honest about dimocrap scum.

Wanna read a little about it?

Here's an article from the left-leaning Politico. There's others but you'll have to find them yourselves.

Who was blocking 'The Path to 9/11'? - Jeffrey Ressner - POLITICO.com

I don't really care what the LSM does. They can all commit ritual suicide AFAIC. With knitting needles.

Forum List

Back