GOP whimpering about media already

Pushing Back Against CNN & NBC’s Hillary Propaganda

August 6, 2013 By Arnold Ahlert

gop-chairman-goes-there-reince-priebus-calls-harry-reid-a-dirty-liar-video-620x422-450x306.jpg

In one letter sent to Robert Greenblatt, chairman of NBC Entertainment, and another sent to Jeff Zucker, president of CNN Worldwide, Priebus expressed his “deep disappointment” in NBC’s intention to produce a mini-series, and CNN’s intention to produced a feature film “ahead of (Clinton’s) likely candidacy for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016.”

He further insisted that both networks’ credibility will be damaged by their intention to “produce an extended commercial for Secretary Clinton’s nascent campaign.”

The chairmen of the Republican parties in Iowa and South Carolina, where a number of Republican debates have been held in the past, applauded Priebus’s efforts, further contending that they would have support from others within the ranks of the RNC. Iowa GOP Chairman A.J. Spiker released a statement saying his organization “looks forward to helping the RNC start a new chapter in how Republicans across the country stand up to a biased media.”

Pushing Back Against CNN & NBC?s Hillary Propaganda | FrontPage Magazine

I think the Republicans should follow thru....gotta maintain that whiney pouter rep they established years ago under Newt.

:eusa_think: edwards obama and hill boycotted a Fox debate in 2007....:eusa_eh:

Pushing Back Against CNN & NBC’s Hillary Propaganda

August 6, 2013 By Arnold Ahlert

gop-chairman-goes-there-reince-priebus-calls-harry-reid-a-dirty-liar-video-620x422-450x306.jpg

In one letter sent to Robert Greenblatt, chairman of NBC Entertainment, and another sent to Jeff Zucker, president of CNN Worldwide, Priebus expressed his “deep disappointment” in NBC’s intention to produce a mini-series, and CNN’s intention to produced a feature film “ahead of (Clinton’s) likely candidacy for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016.”

He further insisted that both networks’ credibility will be damaged by their intention to “produce an extended commercial for Secretary Clinton’s nascent campaign.”

The chairmen of the Republican parties in Iowa and South Carolina, where a number of Republican debates have been held in the past, applauded Priebus’s efforts, further contending that they would have support from others within the ranks of the RNC. Iowa GOP Chairman A.J. Spiker released a statement saying his organization “looks forward to helping the RNC start a new chapter in how Republicans across the country stand up to a biased media.”

Pushing Back Against CNN & NBC?s Hillary Propaganda | FrontPage Magazine

I think the Republicans should follow thru....gotta maintain that whiney pouter rep they established years ago under Newt.

I'M not progressive/liberal, wtf is whiney pouter...:confused:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2007/04/clinton_joins_b/

Last edited:
Now that it has been mentioned here, it is true that Fox does not make movies about potental Right wing candidates. Instead, they wait until they have lost, and then hire them as commentators.

Fox hires a LOT of commentators!

Now that it has been mentioned here, it is true that Fox does not make movies about potental Right wing candidates. Instead, they wait until they have lost, and then hire them as commentators.

Fox hires a LOT of commentators!

Sharpton?
Spitzer?

Who's next? Weiner?

At least Fox isn't hiring shakedown artists and sexual deviants.

Last edited:
Is he actually saying that the "Yeah" comment from the "Let them die" statement was dubbed in by CNN?

It literally never ends with these conspiracy whackjobs.

You do realize that it's not a "conspiracy" when it's on the front page, right spanky?

Though it angers you of the lynch mob, Zimmermans acquittal is not a "conspiracy.." Nor is the fact that most of the media is simply a propaganda mechanism for the DNC.

Wow, you should try to do something about that.

Oh? You mean like not consuming their product so they go broke?

{IAC, run by Barry Diller, purchased Newsweek as part of an agreement with the late Sidney Harman in November 2010 and combined it with the Daily Beast news Web site. The billionaire this year said he regretted the move and started looking for buyers.

Harman had acquired Newsweek from The Washington Post for $1 plus assumption of liabilities.}

IBT buys Newsweek from Daily Beast owner - The Washington Post

{The libertarian brothers Charles and David Koch are believed the only group interested in buying all eight Tribune Co. papers, including the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Baltimore Sun, Orlando Sentinel and Hartford Courant, as a package -- how Tribune would like to sell them. The Kochs have neither confirmed nor denied their interest. }

Hundreds Protest Koch Brothers' Possible Ownership Of LA Times (PHOTOS)

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

GOP: The media is already in the tank for Hillary Clinton - The Week

Both programs are planned to run soon, long before Clinton would announce any candidacy, which would clear the networks from violating the FCC's equal-time rule. In the letters, Priebus calls on each network to "cancel this political ad masquerading as an unbiased production."

He then signs off with a threat:

Priebus complains that airing the films would not only be unfair to Republicans, but potential Democratic candidates like Vice President Joe Biden and New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.

So you've given up completely even trying to argue that the MSM is left wing biased. Now instead you are trying to ridicule us into not complaining.

Tissue?

Not FAIR.........somebody made a movie about Hllary and I dont want anybody to see it

whimper, whimper......whine, whine

I haven't read every one of these posts...but what I heard is that the problem is, this "movie" only goes back to the late 1990's. It will not include her husbands "affair", it will not include any of their scandals. Sounds like they're going to make her out to be the perfect woman for the job! But that's ok....all her and Bills shit will come flowing out of the woodwork once she announces she's running.

First of all, when haven't the GOP been whining about the media? Nixon and Agnew were perpetual media whiners.

And what makes the GOP think the movies will be complimentary to Hillary? As I understand it, the NBC mini-series is during the Lewinsky period. How can that possibly reflect well on Hillary? The GOP just see this as an opportunity to play the perpetual victim.

As I mentioned earlier...what I heard is it begins during the "late" 1990's, after the affair and any scandals. I bet these things are not brought up at all....but we wait and see.

Oh? You mean like not consuming their product so they go broke?

{IAC, run by Barry Diller, purchased Newsweek as part of an agreement with the late Sidney Harman in November 2010 and combined it with the Daily Beast news Web site. The billionaire this year said he regretted the move and started looking for buyers.

Harman had acquired Newsweek from The Washington Post for $1 plus assumption of liabilities.}

IBT buys Newsweek from Daily Beast owner - The Washington Post
{The libertarian brothers Charles and David Koch are believed the only group interested in buying all eight Tribune Co. papers, including the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Baltimore Sun, Orlando Sentinel and Hartford Courant, as a package -- how Tribune would like to sell them. The Kochs have neither confirmed nor denied their interest. }
Hundreds Protest Koch Brothers' Possible Ownership Of LA Times (PHOTOS)
:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That would be one way to go...buy something of no value... :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

First of all, when haven't the GOP been whining about the media? Nixon and Agnew were perpetual media whiners.

And what makes the GOP think the movies will be complimentary to Hillary? As I understand it, the NBC mini-series is during the Lewinsky period. How can that possibly reflect well on Hillary? The GOP just see this as an opportunity to play the perpetual victim.

As I mentioned earlier...what I heard is it begins during the "late" 1990's, after the affair and any scandals. I bet these things are not brought up at all....but we wait and see.
When do you think the impeachment trial was?

When do you think the impeachment trial was?

Well....if the "story" starts in 1999, it could be they won't mention it. That IS late 1990's :). I'm sure they're not going to tell the WHOLE story of her life back then.

Forum List

Back