GOP whimpering about media already

Of course Drivebymedia is a dipshit...but there is something to this.

I heard Priebs touting this on Dennis Millers radio show.

(This is from CNN, but this is also exactly what I heard):
One idea he mentioned was instituting a penalty system in which candidates for the nomination would lose a percentage of delegates if they participated in a debate not sanctioned by the RNC.

GOP chief plans major overhaul to party - CNN.com
Translation:
The GOP establishment wants total control of who is allowed to debate.

If they want Romney, they'll give you Romney, and you'LL f'ing like it!

They can't have just any candidate out there debating...how can they shove another RINO down your throat if you have...:mad:...other choices!
Don't be fooled, this is the game plan, cloaked in rhetoric.

The GOP establishment hope they can pull the wool over your eyes by ringing the "liberal media" bell and expecting you, their base, to immediately salivate.

Don't dance to their tune.

That might be an issue but it has nothing to do with the OP’s claims which is the RNC essentially challenging CNN’s shameless pushing of their chosen candidate. The RNC feels they are getting a raw deal and are returning the favor. That is how it goes.

Of course Drivebymedia is a dipshit...but there is something to this.

I heard Priebs touting this on Dennis Millers radio show.

(This is from CNN, but this is also exactly what I heard):
One idea he mentioned was instituting a penalty system in which candidates for the nomination would lose a percentage of delegates if they participated in a debate not sanctioned by the RNC.

GOP chief plans major overhaul to party - CNN.com
Translation:
The GOP establishment wants total control of who is allowed to debate.

If they want Romney, they'll give you Romney, and you'LL f'ing like it!

They can't have just any candidate out there debating...how can they shove another RINO down your throat if you have...:mad:...other choices!
Don't be fooled, this is the game plan, cloaked in rhetoric.

The GOP establishment hope they can pull the wool over your eyes by ringing the "liberal media" bell and expecting you, their base, to immediately salivate.

Don't dance to their tune.

That might be an issue but it has nothing to do with the OP’s claims which is the RNC essentially challenging CNN’s shameless pushing of their chosen candidate. The RNC feels they are getting a raw deal and are returning the favor. That is how it goes.

The Republicans are ABSOLUTELY getting a raw deal from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

Any Conservative that doesn't understand that needs to shut up and sit down

Anyone appreciate the irony of Hill not really wanting the media portrayals? No politician wants to lose control over their personal narrative. It may be telling as to Hollywood's total loathing for W that Oliver Stone got away with his movie. I still haven't bothered with it. I haven't bothered with JFK either.

Should the networks fail to pull those films by the RNC's Summer meeting on August 14, Priebus writes, he will "seek a binding vote of the RNC stating that the committee will neither partner with you in 2016 primary debates nor sanction primary debates which you sponsor."

My my, the champions of free speech and fair and balanced reporting now resorting to blackmail?

Oh dear me ....

:)

You mean like how the left tries to use boycotts and goes after the sponsors of those they don't like and disagree with? It really sucks when you get your own tactics used against you don't it?

So the GOP wants to drive Hillary out of the race? Why? Out of fear?

Good on them if they do, then they'll get to run against someone like Martin O'Malley of Maryland,

a potentially even more formidable candidate.

What does anyone think would happen if Fox News decided to make a mini series called:

Bengazi: The Truth behind the Slaughter of Four Americans in Libya

How fast would the left be screaming blue freaking murder?

Or a tv special:

Monica Lewinsky: How she is coping today after her love affair with a President?

:lol:

I guarantee all hell would break loose from the left.

What does anyone think would happen if Fox News decided to make a mini series called:

Bengazi: The Truth behind the Slaughter of Four Americans in Libya

How fast would the left be screaming blue freaking murder?

Or a tv special:

Monica Lewinsky: How she is coping today after her love affair with a President?

:lol:

I guarantee all hell would break loose from the left.

Yeah, they'd try to give them...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sdXjm8pZMws]Humble Pie-30 Days In The Hole - YouTube[/ame]

I've got a great idea for the RNC.

They should throw down and tell the alphabet networks that they'll agree to candidate debates on the LSM when Democrat candidates agree to have a town hall with Hannity, a debate on Fox with moderator Rush Limbaugh, and one on one interviews with Mark Levin or Michael Savage (they can pick their poison on that one).

Last edited:
I've got a great idea for the RNC.

They should throw down and tell the alphabet networks that they'll agree to candidate debates on the LSM when Democrat candidates agree to have a town hall with Hannity, a debate on Fox with moderator Rush Limbaugh, and one on one interviews with Mark Levin or Michael Savage (they can pick their poison on that one).

This is an excellent idea. There would not be a Fox News or demand for Conservative media outlets if the other networks had not transformed themselves into a Left biased machine. Fox is simply filling a void for the Right with their bias. The market has spoken and the US has decidedly two different, biased medias. The Left is in denial about this one.

There would not be a Fox News or demand for Conservative media outlets if the other networks had not transformed themselves into a Left biased machine

It's called freedom of speech, and freedom of the press ....

Look it up

FOX represents the philosophy of mainly 2 very wealthy men: David Koch and Rupert Murdoch, and they can espouse any philosophy they choose.

But strong-arming their competitors has it's rules!

Last edited:
Obviously, the networks should submit their Fall line up to the Republican party for approval before finalizing it.

Are they still claiming that one of the Teletubbies is gay?

Last edited:
There would not be a Fox News or demand for Conservative media outlets if the other networks had not transformed themselves into a Left biased machine

It's called freedom of speech, and freedom of the press ....

Look it up

Actually when media puts their bias on the front page instead of in the editorial section it's called propaganda.

Last edited:
I don't see any threats. It's a good idea for the RNC to boycott CNN and NBC altogether. It's not like they aren't appendages of the Democratic Party.

Obviously, the networks should submit their Fall line up to the Republican party for approval before finalizing it....

So true, the 1st amendment only applies when the republicans agree with the speech act.

"Restriction of free thought and free speech is the most dangerous of all subversions. It is the one un-American act that could most easily defeat us." William O. Douglas

Forum List

Back