GOP whimpering about media already

That's a good idea... (sorry sir.., this is a bad idea !!)

hillary-clinton-tired-1-4-08.jpg

Do you want this tired old biddy (did you really mean to say BITCH ?) to be president...
:hellno: ........................................................ :puke3:

good lord man.., please issue a :puke3: warning before posting shit like this, good thing i have not had my breakfast yet :up:

GOP: The media is already in the tank for Hillary Clinton - The Week

Both programs are planned to run soon, long before Clinton would announce any candidacy, which would clear the networks from violating the FCC's equal-time rule. In the letters, Priebus calls on each network to "cancel this political ad masquerading as an unbiased production."

He then signs off with a threat:

Priebus complains that airing the films would not only be unfair to Republicans, but potential Democratic candidates like Vice President Joe Biden and New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.

aren't you the one constantly whimpering about fox news?

Just clever editing by the networks. Glad you brought that up. Talking about phony scandals.

Wait....wait......wait

Here it comes....

Its a MEDIA CONSPIRACY. Republicans don't really behave that way

Must be liberal plants

Mudwhistle's ever-loosening grip on reality is fun to watch isn't it?

Reality is a driving force in my ideology. I don't base mine off of fake science and fuzzy math.

Being able to think for myself and not buy into the MSMs bullshit. I'm not one of the sheeple.

Candycorn. Your BS only works in isolated circles. If you try to sell that nonsense at work people will look at you like you're crazy.

GOP: The media is already in the tank for Hillary Clinton - The Week

Both programs are planned to run soon, long before Clinton would announce any candidacy, which would clear the networks from violating the FCC's equal-time rule. In the letters, Priebus calls on each network to "cancel this political ad masquerading as an unbiased production."

He then signs off with a threat:

Priebus complains that airing the films would not only be unfair to Republicans, but potential Democratic candidates like Vice President Joe Biden and New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.
How is it whining? Your own post makes excuses for their bias and provides for the legal reasons for it.

Are you sure you want to go down that road?

WHY?

Can't the media choose the subjects it wants to make movies about?

Boy, if/when Hillary gets elected we may have mass suicides on our hands if this is the reaction to a movie that nobody is forcing them to watch...

Given that it will cover a part of her life that Hillary would just as soon forget, Hillary would just as soon not have you watch it

You mean the part about her being a rug-muncher? How about how she lied about being under sniper fire in Bosnia? Maybe the missing Whitewater docs showing up after a 2 year search. Maybe a bit about her partying with Columbian hookers.

Doubtful.

I think the part about her becoming a martyr by standing by her man. That's the angle they will cover.

Last edited:
Boy, if/when Hillary gets elected we may have mass suicides on our hands if this is the reaction to a movie that nobody is forcing them to watch...

Given that it will cover a part of her life that Hillary would just as soon forget, Hillary would just as soon not have you watch it

You mean the part about her being a rug-muncher? How about how she lied about being under sniper fire in Bosnia? Maybe the missing Whitewater docs showing up after a 2 year search. Maybe a bit about her partying with Columbian hookers.

Doubtful.

I think the part about her becoming a martyr by standing by her man. That's the angle they will cover.

Good stuff

Why don't you make a movie about it?

WHY?

Additionally, there is no guarantee that the movie will be all that favorable; I recall when John Glenn was running for President vaguely, a movie called "The Right Stuff" came out and he wasn't especially helped politically by his portrayal.

Additionally, there is no guarantee that the movie will be all that favorable; I recall when John Glenn was running for President vaguely, a movie called "The Right Stuff" came out and he wasn't especially helped politically by his portrayal.

Dudley Doright

Wait....wait......wait

Here it comes....

Its a MEDIA CONSPIRACY. Republicans don't really behave that way

Must be liberal plants

Mudwhistle's ever-loosening grip on reality is fun to watch isn't it?

Reality is a driving force in my ideology. I don't base mine off of fake science and fuzzy math.

Being able to think for myself and not buy into the MSMs bullshit. I'm not one of the sheeple.

Candycorn. Your BS only works in isolated circles. If you try to sell that nonsense at work people will look at you like you're crazy.

Pfft...

You doubted Osama was dead for a while there
You insinuated that Obama got booze and alcohol for Chris Christie

All this while insisting the polls were wrong and Mitt Romney would win.

Yes, you did all of that.

It's entertaining watching you lose your mind.

Dudley Doright

Yup, thats it.

You remember the movie?

Several years ago, a movie was made about Ty Cobb. It was a complete flop. It was probably boycotted by Babe Ruth fans. Fair is fair, after all. Of course, the movie protrayed Ty as being a mentally ill asshole, which he was, to say the least.

There is no way to make a movie about Hillary without going in to her failure to reform health insurance coverage when Bill was first elected, or her having to deal with Bill's serial infidelities. I wonder why the republican party is opposed to that?

As somebody else said previously, all they are doing is making it controversial enough that everyone will want to see it. Maybe they can change the law making it illegal to see without two pieces of citizenship Id, one of which must be photo.

Republicans can always get Fox to rerun their Clinton impeachment tapes

That sounds fair and balanced

Or maybe NBC will run a documentary on how Obama created the heavens and the Earth?

The following has been a presentation of the National Broadcasting Corporation - a wholly controlled entity of the democratic party.

Ah...Hyperbole presented as reality. That works. :D

Dems better hope they don't lose another 7 million voters or else they become irreverent. 4 million less than 2008 and 3 million less than the average growth per election.

One million more people voted for Democrats than Republicans in 2012.

Gerrymandering has made for some very safe GOP Districts, but they are going to keep losing national elections.

YES! But from 2008-2012 Dems lost 4 million voters, and didn't grow like they have in every other election in history. Thus, the Democratic party is in fact by far the fastest shrinking party in the country.

Reps grew by 1 million, about 2 million less than average. Reps also gained 2% from 2008 to 2012.

I'm not defending the horrible party that is Republicans, I'm simply pointing out that if this trend continues for Dems for even one more election, you guys can't win.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, the republican party is growing and the democrats are shrinking......riiiiiiiight.

There are doing a movie and documentary of Hillary Clinton.

Then they should also do a movie and documentary on Marco Rubio or Chris Christie.

It's only fair and the right thing to do.

Just promoting a Democrat is wrong. This is what Dictators and Tyrants do.

WHY?

CandyAss, look how the left-wing media took the first debate which is an example of what the left-wingers did in the country that night...
msnbcrabidliberals006.gif

What side will have mass suicides in a major loss, progressive/liberal/left-wing...:lol:
Now be a good progressive sheep lean forward and...
bozwarsn.gif

...:bye1:

Forum List

Back