GOP whimpering about media already

Anybody with any sense knows that the "docu-drama" about Hillary is nothing but a cheap political rant. I wonder why Hillary is such a left wing heroine when she spent her entire pathetic adult life covering up her husband's infidelity.

Wait a dad burn minute..........

You mean it's just a MOVIE?????

No wonder the Republicans are outraged

It's a docu-drama. A puff piece designed to entertain. The funny thing is that republicans aren't as outraged as the radical left thinks they should be. Personally I hope Hill will be the democrat party nominee. It will be kind of sick fun to point out that she has more skeletons in her closet than Ed Gein.

I heard that on cspan yesterday lol "Republican autopsy". They are, demographically, on the ropes
http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/20/the-republican-autopsy-report/?_r=0
On Monday a Republican task force released a remarkably hard-headed diagnosis of the party’s many liabilities: its ideological rigidity, its preference for the rich over workers, its alienation of minorities, its reactionary social policies and its institutionalized repression of dissent and innovation.

Last edited:
That's a good idea...

_h353_w628_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg

GOP to networks: Cancel Clinton shows or we'll nix debates

18 min ago |By MSN News with wire reports

Republican Party calls on NBC, CNN to cancel planned Hillary Clinton programs and threatens to pull out of primary debates if the networks don't comply.

WASHINGTON — The Republican National Committee wants NBC and CNN to cancel upcoming programs on Hillary Rodham Clinton and is threatening to blackball the television networks from future Republican presidential debates if they fail to comply.

Committee Chairman Reince Priebus calls the programs political ads "masquerading" as unbiased productions. He vows not to partner with the networks on Republican debates if they don't pull the programs.

"It's appalling to know executives at major networks like NBC and CNN who have donated to Democrats and Hillary Clinton have taken it upon themselves to be Hillary Clinton's campaign operatives," Priebus said in a statement. "Their actions to promote Secretary Clinton are disturbing and disappointing."

GOP to networks: Cancel Clinton shows or we'll nix debates

hillary-clinton-tired-1-4-08.jpg

Do you want this tired old biddy to be president...

I wonder how the media will spin Hillary's college thesis on Saul Alinsky? Probably in a very positive way....:eusa_whistle:

Comment from the video:

"Hillary Rodham's thesis from 1969 Wellesley College, on Rules for Radicals. She met with Saul Alinsky, interviewed him and was even offered a job by Alinsky."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21JcW5bD1A0]Hillary Rodham Clinton's thesis was on Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals - 1969 - YouTube[/ame]

Wait.......let me guess

You think that anyone outside of Glenn Beck cares?

I know no Liberals care. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain, if the Hil runs. And that photo on the previous page doesn't look much like her anymore with that "work" she had done, on her face. She doesn't even look like the same old Marxist she is.

But hey! don't be watching that video...K, RW, sweetie.....:eusa_whistle:

First of all, when haven't the GOP been whining about the media? Nixon and Agnew were perpetual media whiners.

And what makes the GOP think the movies will be complimentary to Hillary? As I understand it, the NBC mini-series is during the Lewinsky period. How can that possibly reflect well on Hillary? The GOP just see this as an opportunity to play the perpetual victim.

I wonder how the media will spin Hillary's college thesis on Saul Alinsky? Probably in a very positive way....:eusa_whistle:

Comment from the video:

"Hillary Rodham's thesis from 1969 Wellesley College, on Rules for Radicals. She met with Saul Alinsky, interviewed him and was even offered a job by Alinsky."

Hillary Rodham Clinton's thesis was on Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals - 1969 - YouTube

Wait.......let me guess

I know no Liberals care. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain, if the Hil runs. And that photo on the previous page doesn't look much like her anymore with that "work" she had done, on her face. She doesn't even look like the same old Marxist she is.

Oh noooooooooo.......

Not THAT Saul Alinsky. This could bring the Clinton campaign to it knees

First of all, when haven't the GOP been whining about the media? Nixon and Agnew were perpetual media whiners.

And what makes the GOP think the movies will be complimentary to Hillary? As I understand it, the NBC mini-series is during the Lewinsky period. How can that possibly reflect well on Hillary? The GOP just see this as an opportunity to play the perpetual victim.

Exactly........I'm sure that Hillary is not that enthusiastic about having her married life made into a movie

I don't think many people will watch these tributes to Hilary... but who knows.

I say have at it...

Libs get that popcorn ready...

I don't think many people will watch these tributes to Hilary... but who knows.

I say have at it...

Libs get that popcorn ready...

Republicans make a big enough stink......people will tune in to see what he fuss is about

Kind of like the Palin movie

I wonder how the media will spin Hillary's college thesis on Saul Alinsky? Probably in a very positive way...
You do know she was a Goldwater Republican when she first met Alinsky as a teenager. She was president of the College Republicans at Wellesley and interned for Gerold Ford her junior year. It has always been the Right who worship Alinsky and it wasn't until the GOP "left" Hillary that she started to disagree with him. She judged that Alinsky's “power/conflict model is rendered inapplicable by existing social conflicts” — overriding national issues such as racial tension and segregation. Alinsky had no success in forming an effective national movement, she said, referring dismissively to “the anachronistic nature of small autonomous conflict.”

Last edited:
I wonder how the media will spin the "bimbo eruption squad". They giggled about it when the Bubba was running. My guess is that they will ignore it today.

Wait.......let me guess

Oh noooooooooo.......

Most of America's immigrants ran to America from what Alinsky and his disciples are pushing America.

I wonder how the media will spin Hillary's college thesis on Saul Alinsky? Probably in a very positive way...
You do know she was a Goldwater Republican when she first met Alinsky as a teenager. She was president of the College Republicans at Wellesley and interned for Jerold Ford her junior year. It has always been the Right who worship Alinsky and it wasn't until the GOP "left" Hillary that she started to disagree with him. She judged that Alinsky's “power/conflict model is rendered inapplicable by existing social conflicts” — overriding national issues such as racial tension and segregation. Alinsky had no success in forming an effective national movement, she said, referring dismissively to “the anachronistic nature of small autonomous conflict.”

Oops :redface: How embarrassing for AquaAthena :rofl:

hummm, where is all the wailing for the fairness doctrine now?

it's a Democrat so it's just hunky dory, all the crying about FAIR and equal FOR ALL flies right out your butts..

Oh noooooooooo.......

Most of America's immigrants ran to America from what Alinsky and his disciples are pushing America.

Hyperbole?

How did Alinsky make out? Conservatives have made Alinsky more famous in death than he was in life

Last edited:

hummm, where is all the wailing for the fairness doctrine now?

it's a Democrat so it's just hunky dory, all the crying about FAIR and equal flies right out your butts..

How does the fairness doctrine apply for someone who is not running for President?

I wonder who the moderators will be next time round

:eusa_think:

malia? sasha? Chelsea? anyone writing a book or making/made a movie about Hillary? :rolleyes:

Both candidates agreed to the moderators since they started this commission on Presidential debates. When the LOWV was doing it; they picked them.

I would like to see Fox moderators myself; it would be comedic to say the least.

Forum List

Back