GOP worried about fallout from Trump's comments

Trump has called 54 million U.S. Hispanics murderers and rapists

Should Republicans be worried?
That number is quite inflated like the BLOWHARD that you are...nice try at twisting...YOU ARE A LIAR...he never stated that number. TRY AGAIN.
Prove me wrong
YOU defy LOGIC...How can one PROVE a negative...Trump NEVER gave a number, did he? TRY AGAIN jackass.

I said he offended 54 million U.S. Hispanics, which he did. Have any Hispanics agreed with him?

That is what Republicans have to deal with

Typical lib trying to talk for everyone.....how do you know he offended 54 million...link please......like feminazis trying to talk for all women
It had been established that Trump offended every Hispanic but TedCruz

Trump has called 54 million U.S. Hispanics murderers and rapists

Should Republicans be worried?
That number is quite inflated like the BLOWHARD that you are...nice try at twisting...YOU ARE A LIAR...he never stated that number. TRY AGAIN.
Prove me wrong
YOU defy LOGIC...How can one PROVE a negative...Trump NEVER gave a number, did he? TRY AGAIN jackass.

I said he offended 54 million U.S. Hispanics, which he did. Have any Hispanics agreed with him?

Typical lib trying to talk for everyone.....how do you know he offended 54 million...link please......like feminazis trying to talk for all women
For RightwingShitFlinger: (And he DARES TO)...

righhhttt....in your fevered imagination and illusion youre trying to create

Trump can't win by beating on the wetbacks, or the *******, or the faggots, or the Jews. Old angry whitey just doesn't have the numbers anymore...

The fun part is he is forcing other Republicans to make a stand
Do they side with Trump or defend Mexicans?

lose/lose either way
If you're denying that criminals, including rapist aren't entering the U.S. at the southern border you're an idiot. 80% of the women and girls are being raped along the way into the country, you support that?

No one is denying the criminal element. However, when you say that "some are good people" at the end of your rant, then it gives a very unsettling impression of what you think.

Either most are criminal
Or
All are criminal, and you caught yourself just before it was too late.

I guess we forgot to point this out to you Trump supporters. But waiting to see if you figure out why everyone is in an uproar was fun, until now.

Trump tried to catch himself at the end of his hate filled rant. But at best, he could only acknowledge that "some" are good people

Some are and some aren't...There's a massive gang war going on in northern Mexico the past decade. I am sure some of these are crossing over...

I don't think it is a good idea to have a open border.
"Some" Republican candidates for president are good people...some aren't.

Guess where Trump falls?

Donald Trump hinders Republican Latino outreach - CNNPolitics.com

The problem with those comments is made worse by the fact that people will continue to confuse Trump with a Republican, which he is not, as opposed to thinking of him as an entertainer, which he is."

The GOP better not antagonize Trump. He will run as a third party candidate. That would doom the GOP nominee, WHICH WILL NOT BE TRUMP!

That you take Trump seriously shows how self deluded you are. Most people are actually smarter than you are

Obviously someone is. He is number two in the polls.

In a little more than a month, the outspoken Trump will almost certainly be one of the candidates who polls high enough to earn a spot onstage at the first Republican primary debate. It's a potential disaster in the making for Republicans who desire a more prim and proper run-up to selecting their nominee.

Shake and Bake, baby! No more Weasels!

It's only a disaster for establishment RINO Republicans who support amnesty.
Reagan supported amnesty ..was he a RINO?
Everyone makes mistakes, I'm sure your mother and father would agree!

Prove me wrong

You LIE as usual!

Prove me wrong

No such thing has been "ESTABLISHED" WHY do you LIE?

The fun part is he is forcing other Republicans to make a stand
Do they side with Trump or defend Mexicans?

lose/lose either way
If you're denying that criminals, including rapist aren't entering the U.S. at the southern border you're an idiot. 80% of the women and girls are being raped along the way into the country, you support that?

No one is denying the criminal element. However, when you say that "some are good people" at the end of your rant, then it gives a very unsettling impression of what you think.

Either most are criminal
Or

I guess we forgot to point this out to you Trump supporters. But waiting to see if you figure out why everyone is in an uproar was fun, until now.

Trump tried to catch himself at the end of his hate filled rant. But at best, he could only acknowledge that "some" are good people

Some are and some aren't...There's a massive gang war going on in northern Mexico the past decade. I am sure some of these are crossing over...

Guess where Trump falls?
On the other hand, there isn't ONE DemocRAT that is a good person.....come on ask me to give you reasons!

In a little more than a month, the outspoken Trump will almost certainly be one of the candidates who polls high enough to earn a spot onstage at the first Republican primary debate. It's a potential disaster in the making for Republicans who desire a more prim and proper run-up to selecting their nominee.

Everyone makes mistakes, I'm sure your mother and father would agree!
*CHUCKLE*

Either most are criminal
Or

Guess where Trump falls?
On the other hand, there isn't ONE DemocRAT that is a good person.....come on ask me to give you reasons!
RightwingShitFlinger hasn't the HEART or GONADS to ASK because he knows he will be OWNED again.

Democrats need Mexicans to pull their other race baiting cart.

14 - 1.jpg

Prove me wrong

In a recent poll of EVERY Hispanic on earth, EVERY one said Trump is a fucking moron. The lone exception is Ted Cruz who agrees that Mexicans are murderers and rapists. What does he care? He is Cuban

Hispanics who think Trump is a Douchebag
orgswsocialmediapolicy.jpg

Last edited:

In a recent poll of EVERY Hispanic on earth, EVERY one said Trump is a fucking moron. The lone exception is Ted Cruz who agrees that Mexicans are murderers and rapists. What does he care? He is Cuban
Funny...BUT...*I* don't RECALL where TRUMP said they were "FUCKING MORONS". Do YOU have a LINK to this or are YOU practicing more LYING again? CITE where he stated it or SHUT THE HELL UP...and as to Cruz? Really? Is that your "TRUMP CARD"? *IDIOT*

like I said ..in the illusion youre trying to create

quick create hysteria and do something before anyone really stops and thinks about whats really going on.....

Hispanics who think Trump is a Douchebag
orgswsocialmediapolicy.jpg
As USUAL...typical Statist MORONS making shit up out of whole cloth with NOTHING to back them up. ADVICE to you RightwingShitflinger? *GROWUP*

The Democrats promised Reagan they would seal the border. They lied, of course.

Percent of Hispanics who will vote Republican in 2016 (in yellow)

piechart.gif

Thank you Donald Trump

Forum List

Back