GOP worried about fallout from Trump's comments

Winger is not a real person, he is a dem/lib talking point repeater. He is a human parrot with no ability to think for himself. Don't let his lunacy get to you, he is worthless.
Oddly, I have no problem handling you

If you think I am not posting original material, provide its source. Googling is easy

when you say exactly the same things as the dem/lib talking heads say on TV it is obvious that your material comes from them or the same source.

I could find most of your posts in huffpuffpost or daily kos if I wanted to spend the time, and you know it.

And what makes your posts original?

the fact that I think for myself, analyze everything that is available and come to logical conclusions.

Thinking for yourself is not a commendable trait when you're an idiot.

you prove that every day

the fact that I think for myself, analyze everything that is available and come to logical conclusions.

you prove that every day, thanks for your honesty.

The above from the guy who claimed that 300 million Muslims are terrorists.

I never said or implied that all muslims are terrorists. or that all liberals are as stupid as you.

You claimed that 15% of Muslims were terrorists. That's 300 million. You're an idiot.

terrorists and terrorist supporters-------------the number is correct. You are the idiot.

the corrupted party of Democrat/commies should be worried over their party

Trump didn't lose them CONGRESS

these people are a joke

Oddly, I have no problem handling you

If you think I am not posting original material, provide its source. Googling is easy

when you say exactly the same things as the dem/lib talking heads say on TV it is obvious that your material comes from them or the same source.

I could find most of your posts in huffpuffpost or daily kos if I wanted to spend the time, and you know it.

you prove that every day

Remind us what you've proven me wrong on.

Do you think they would be crossing the border or attempting to if the border was closed. The fact is the Democratic Party is encouraging this treatment.
The point is, Trump does not know what the fuck he is babbling about. He is talking about a situation affecting Central American women crossing Mexico and trying to claim it is happening here

To use that article as proof that most Mexicans are rapists is offensive

Sheesh, talk about babbling without the facts.....

Where did he say, " most Mexicans are rapists" ? ... You may be pushing that lie but it doesn't make it the truth...:laugh:

View attachment 43874

“They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing their problems,” he said. “They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some I assume are good people but I speak to border guards and they tell us what we are getting.”

Only "some" are good people? Not most?

Check the prison statistics for the Los Angeles area and get back with me, you can't truly discuss the subject with your limited knowledge.

I agree his words are blunt and very un-P.C. . You prefer politicians that are mealy mouthed cowards who have to have every word written for them and checked politically correct before spoken, I get it, no problem.
I prefer politicians who are not trading hate for votes

you mean like Sharpton? Jackson? Pelosi? Reid? Obama? Speaking of haters trading hate for votes.

you prove that every day

Remind us what you've proven me wrong on.

every subject we have ever discussed. You are wrong about everything.

The point is, Trump does not know what the fuck he is babbling about. He is talking about a situation affecting Central American women crossing Mexico and trying to claim it is happening here

Where did he say, " most Mexicans are rapists" ? ... You may be pushing that lie but it doesn't make it the truth...:laugh:

View attachment 43874

“They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing their problems,” he said. “They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some I assume are good people but I speak to border guards and they tell us what we are getting.”

Check the prison statistics for the Los Angeles area and get back with me, you can't truly discuss the subject with your limited knowledge.

I agree his words are blunt and very un-P.C. . You prefer politicians that are mealy mouthed cowards who have to have every word written for them and checked politically correct before spoken, I get it, no problem.

you mean like Sharpton? Jackson? Pelosi? Reid? Obama? Speaking of haters trading hate for votes.

but but but, they have a D next to them so their hateful Rhetoric is acceptable to them

Trump now has a poster child for his comments. Francisco Sanchez.
His American rap sheet is crazy.

2A2F976E00000578-3147942-image-m-18_1435900071620.jpg

This is who the son of a bitch murdered in cold blood.

2A305E9300000578-3147942-image-a-19_1435900080442.jpg

Kathryn Steinle s mother condemns officials after daughter shot dead by Mexican immigrant Daily Mail Online

Mother of Californian woman 'shot dead at random' by illegal Mexican immigrant who had been deported FIVE TIMES condemns officials who let him stay
  • Kathryn Steinle, 32, was shot dead on San Francisco's Pier 14 on Thursday
  • Francisco Sanchez, 45, is accused of killing her in an unprovoked attack
  • He had been deported five times before and was jailed earlier this year
  • Sanchez should have been given to immigration officials, but wasn't
  • Her mother Liz Sullivan spoke out to lament that more wasn't done
  • Sanchez was on the streets thanks to San Francisco 'sanctuary city' policy
  • Presidential candidate Donald Trump weighed in on the case Friday
Even you must admit how disgusting it is to condemn all Hispanic Americans based on a sample of one

You are as creepy as Trump

It's disgusting to witness the lies told about what Trump said. Trump never condemned all Hispanics.

Flat out lie. That's beyond creepy.

Yea...as an afterthought, Trump made a concession that "some" are good people

You are as bad as he is

Bottom line:

Trump spoke the truth
Americans are desperate for someone with the guts to speak what we all know
Trump's comments will help the GOP, not hurt it
Dems are desperate because they know that the hildebeast is a terrible candidate
60% of americans do not think HRC is honest

Dems and libs-------------you had your shot and you blew it on obama, he has destroyed your party. Enjoy :2up:

View attachment 43874

Show me an example of where Obama traded hate for votes

Bottom line:

Trump spoke the truth
Dems are desperate because they know that the hildebeast is a terrible candidate

Dems and libs-------------you had your shot and you blew it on obama, he has destroyed your party. Enjoy :2up:

That's all we need to hear from Republicans between now and Nov 2016

Trump speaks the truth

Kathryn Steinle s mother condemns officials after daughter shot dead by Mexican immigrant Daily Mail Online

Mother of Californian woman 'shot dead at random' by illegal Mexican immigrant who had been deported FIVE TIMES condemns officials who let him stay
Even you must admit how disgusting it is to condemn all Hispanic Americans based on a sample of one

It's disgusting to witness the lies told about what Trump said. Trump never condemned all Hispanics.

You are as bad as he is

Depends on the definition of "some" doesn't it little dude? Kinda like "depends on what 'is" means"

View attachment 43874

2008 and 2012. Both campaigns were based on hate and division.

Bottom line:

Trump spoke the truth

Trump speaks the truth

The election will not swing on the hispanic vote. this whole thing is a red herring to take attention from obama's terrible performance and hillary's corruption.

You are as bad as he is

Depends on the definition of "some" doesn't it little dude? Kinda like "depends on what 'is" means"

"Some" is not most

Trump is scum

Bottom line:

Trump spoke the truth

Trump speaks the truth

The election will not swing on the hispanic vote. this whole thing is a red herring to take attention from obama's terrible performance and hillary's corruption.
For Republicans...losing more of the Hispanic vote is doom

I figured you might come up with something better

You are as bad as he is

"Some" is not most

Trump is scum

Right, SOME illegals are bad and SOME are good and SOME are a little of both.

The Clintons are scum and you fools want to put that trash back in power. You are idiots.

I figured you might come up with something better

the truth is sufficient.

Forum List

Back