GOP worried about fallout from Trump's comments

Trump can't win by beating on the wetbacks, or the *******, or the faggots, or the Jews. Old angry whitey just doesn't have the numbers anymore...

The fun part is he is forcing other Republicans to make a stand
Do they side with Trump or defend Mexicans?

lose/lose either way
If you're denying that criminals, including rapist aren't entering the U.S. at the southern border you're an idiot. 80% of the women and girls are being raped along the way into the country, you support that?

These are women from Central America who are crossing INTO Mexico and raped there. It has nothing to do with the U.S. or how Mexicans act once they get here

Is rape the price to pay for migrant women chasing the American Dream Fusion

Do you think they would be crossing the border or attempting to if the border was closed. The fact is the Democratic Party is encouraging this treatment.
The point is, Trump does not know what the fuck he is babbling about. He is talking about a situation affecting Central American women crossing Mexico and trying to claim it is happening here

To use that article as proof that most Mexicans are rapists is offensive

Sheesh, talk about babbling without the facts.....

Where did he say, " most Mexicans are rapists" ? ... You may be pushing that lie but it doesn't make it the truth...:laugh:

bec54d0dbfe9934e471fd1a9dde629ef.jpg

And what makes your posts original?

the fact that I think for myself, analyze everything that is available and come to logical conclusions.

Thinking for yourself is not a commendable trait when you're an idiot.

you prove that every day, thanks for your honesty.

The above from the guy who claimed that 300 million Muslims are terrorists.

I never said or implied that all muslims are terrorists. or that all liberals are as stupid as you.

You claimed that 15% of Muslims were terrorists. That's 300 million. You're an idiot.

lose/lose either way
If you're denying that criminals, including rapist aren't entering the U.S. at the southern border you're an idiot. 80% of the women and girls are being raped along the way into the country, you support that?

These are women from Central America who are crossing INTO Mexico and raped there. It has nothing to do with the U.S. or how Mexicans act once they get here

Do you think they would be crossing the border or attempting to if the border was closed. The fact is the Democratic Party is encouraging this treatment.
The point is, Trump does not know what the fuck he is babbling about. He is talking about a situation affecting Central American women crossing Mexico and trying to claim it is happening here

If they knew that they could not enter this country, it would not be happening, that was Trump's point and he is correct.

The article cited by Trump has nothing to do with that

These are women entering Mexico, not the U.S.
They are raped by Mexican gangs in Mexico not by Mexicans who are here

Trump is an asshole

Donald Trump hinders Republican Latino outreach - CNNPolitics.com

The problem with those comments is made worse by the fact that people will continue to confuse Trump with a Republican, which he is not, as opposed to thinking of him as an entertainer, which he is."

The GOP better not antagonize Trump. He will run as a third party candidate. That would doom the GOP nominee, WHICH WILL NOT BE TRUMP!
The GOP has larger worries...NEVERMIND that Donald Trump has shown them what a real SPINE looks like...Maybe the GOP should consider stem-Cell research...AND GROW ONE?

Here in AZ, illegals are not held in state or federal prisons. They are held at privately owned prisons, at a cost of well over $100 per day (You can still rent a motel 6 room here for $40 per day). There is no more room in publicly owned prisons. In addition, the transportation services are privately owned, and there are white school busses being rented out daily all over the state for transportation. Those that are from Latin American countries have to be flown back, at public expense, to Guatemala, or whatever. The Border Patrol personnel, and vehicles purchased have grown by over 300% with in the last 6 years. Sheriff Joe has been unconstitutionally racially profiling hispanics for years, resulting in federal monitoring cost that are being passed on to the people of his county in the sum of millions of dollars.

So, I am curious. How much are the posters on this board willing to raise their own taxes in order to round up the 10 million or so Illegals that are living peacefully in this country? Please post a percent number that you would tolerate.

lose/lose either way

Where did he say, " most Mexicans are rapists" ? ... You may be pushing that lie but it doesn't make it the truth...:laugh:

View attachment 43874

“They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing their problems,” he said. “They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some I assume are good people but I speak to border guards and they tell us what we are getting.”

Only "some" are good people? Not most?

View attachment 43874

“They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing their problems,” he said. “They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some I assume are good people but I speak to border guards and they tell us what we are getting.”

Trump was correct. SOME...what was your point anyway?

The american people are fed up with lying politicians who talk a good game but do nothing. They are desperate for someone who is not afraid to speak the truth. Trump is a breath of fresh air in the polluted political atmosphere.

Which explains why he has the highest unfavorable rating amongst both Republicans and Americans in general.

o-TRUMP-TABLE-900.jpg

Donald Trump Wins Title Of Most Disliked Republican Candidate

polls are like assholes, everyone has one. We will see what happens in the next 12 months.

I truly doubt that Trump will be the nominee, but he is shaking up the debate and that is a good thing.

He's making his supporters look like small-minded, racist idiots.
Now I get it, you're playing the race card today. I'd agree he should have worded his statement better but saying people are racist idiots because their willing to discuss the topic is clearly myopic.

How could Democrats vote for Hillary knowing this? Using your logic... They must be racists if they do....correct?

11127591_368914833312031_8283442015354893803_n.png

Here in AZ, illegals are not held in state or federal prisons. They are held at privately owned prisons, at a cost of well over $100 per day (You can still rent a motel 6 room here for $40 per day). There is no more room in publicly owned prisons. In addition, the transportation services are privately owned, and there are white school busses being rented out daily all over the state for transportation. Those that are from Latin American countries have to be flown back, at public expense, to Guatemala, or whatever. The Border Patrol personnel, and vehicles purchased have grown by over 300% with in the last 6 years. Sheriff Joe has been unconstitutionally racially profiling hispanics for years, resulting in federal monitoring cost that are being passed on to the people of his county in the sum of millions of dollars.

So, I am curious. How much are the posters on this board willing to raise their own taxes in order to round up the 10 million or so Illegals that are living peacefully in this country? Please post a percent number that you would tolerate.

Can I take this to mean that NOBODY is willing to increase their own taxes to deport more illegals?

View attachment 43874

No, Trump was wrong and grossly offensive

Most Mexicans are good people not "some"

If he had said "some" are drug dealers and rapists, he may have had some wiggle room. Regardless, he is spreading hate for political gain

View attachment 43874

Check the prison statistics for the Los Angeles area and get back with me, you can't truly discuss the subject with your limited knowledge.

I agree his words are blunt and very un-P.C. . You prefer politicians that are mealy mouthed cowards who have to have every word written for them and checked politically correct before spoken, I get it, no problem.

The american people are fed up with lying politicians who talk a good game but do nothing. They are desperate for someone who is not afraid to speak the truth. Trump is a breath of fresh air in the polluted political atmosphere.

Which explains why he has the highest unfavorable rating amongst both Republicans and Americans in general.

o-TRUMP-TABLE-900.jpg

Donald Trump Wins Title Of Most Disliked Republican Candidate

polls are like assholes, everyone has one. We will see what happens in the next 12 months.

I truly doubt that Trump will be the nominee, but he is shaking up the debate and that is a good thing.

He's making his supporters look like small-minded, racist idiots.
Now I get it, you're playing the race card today. I'd agree he should have worded his statement better but saying people are racist idiots because their willing to discuss the topic is clearly myopic.

How could Democrats vote for Hillary knowing this? Using your logic... They must be racists if they do....correct?

View attachment 43876
What you post IS what the left believes. Why don't we ASK the so-called "Black Community" why they are aborting their babies so damned much? And also ask them WHY they VOTE for their enslavers, and WHY they admonish those that freed them from the tyranny of the Democrat Left? It just defies logic and description...but then I guess things have gotten all rosy for them under Obama as they are yelling louder under Obama's "LEADERSHIP"...

View attachment 43874

Check the prison statistics for the Los Angeles area and get back with me, you can't truly discuss the subject with your limited knowledge.

I agree his words are blunt and very un-P.C. . You prefer politicians that are mealy mouthed cowards who have to have every word written for them and checked politically correct before spoken, I get it, no problem.
I prefer politicians who are not trading hate for votes

View attachment 43874

If he had said "some" are drug dealers and rapists, he may have had some wiggle room. Regardless, he is spreading hate for political gain

View attachment 43874

No change in YOU, I see...still twisting words to look self-important. Redefine history much? *JACKASS*

View attachment 43874

So you would never vote for Hillary and never voted for Obama, correct?

They both use divisive politics and have no problem using the race card to spread hate and make unity between the races impossible.

Last edited:

View attachment 43874

Then YOU VOTE remains with HATE. Sorry to alert you...but then YOU live in the same dream world as Obama and the left...Reality is NOT a friend to YOU.

Trump can't win by beating on the wetbacks, or the *******, or the faggots, or the Jews. Old angry whitey just doesn't have the numbers anymore...

lose/lose either way

No one is denying the criminal element. However, when you say that "some are good people" at the end of your rant, then it gives a very unsettling impression of what you think.

Either most are criminal
Or
All are criminal, and you caught yourself just before it was too late.

I guess we forgot to point this out to you Trump supporters. But waiting to see if you figure out why everyone is in an uproar was fun, until now.

Trump has called 54 million U.S. Hispanics murderers and rapists

Should Republicans be worried if their #2 candidate offends so many people?

Forum List

Back