GOP: Young People Hate You

I'm a working adult. And retired military.

I don't hate Democrats. But I definitely hate Trump and the fascist, racist MAGA Repug Party.
There's no such thing.

You're brainwashed.

The only fascist around here is Mr Joe "I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want no matter what the law says" Biden.

Accept idiot Repugs have NO REASON to hate Democrats.

Horseshit.

Leftards are completely full of shit.

There are policy reasons, and personal reasons.

Leftards are untrustworthy. They have no honor.

Even if the Democratic Party NEVER does anything else, they have made the lives of every American better via Social Security, Medicare, and Obamacare...including the MAGA imbeciles on this board.

Democrats are fucking brain dead.

You morons want to let in 5000 people without skills who'll live at our expense EVERY SINGLE DAY.

=> YOU <= are not that fucking rich.

We're trying to raise our kids, asshole. It's hard enough. We don't need you fucking leeches sucking our blood.

No genius....Democrats want MORE government so that we can do a better job of taking care of poor and disadvantaged Americans.

Try to keep up.
You idiots CREATE poor and disadvantaged Americans.

Horseshit.

Leftards are completely full of shit.

There are policy reasons, and personal reasons.

Leftards are untrustworthy. They have no honor.
Just more vapid nonsense by a MAGA imbecile.

Democrats are fucking brain dead.

You morons want to let in 5000 people without skills who'll live at our expense EVERY SINGLE DAY.

=> YOU <= are not that fucking rich.

We're trying to raise our kids, asshole. It's hard enough. We don't need you fucking leeches sucking our blood.

Biden is trying to pass a border protection bill. Trump won't let his little bitch Repug Party do it.

Have you ever seen the people who attend a Trump rally? Talk about social misfits.

Why do so many of these idiot MAGA men have shaved heads and massive beards and weigh 300 pounds?? That's what I want to know.
As distinct from purple hair and nose rings?

lol :p

No, goober....look up the voting demographics of Trump voters.

Them is FACTS....something the MAGA goober cult knows nothing about.

Fortunately, there are not too many of you idiots left....which is why Trump won't win in November.
Riiiight.... That's why Trump is leading in all the polls.

And leftards are bleeding voters.

Riiiight.... That's why Trump is leading in all the polls.

And leftards are bleeding voters.
The polls don't mean shit....just like they didn't mean shit in 2022. Polls are useless and have been ever since Trump came on the scene.

You'll learn that the hard way in November.

How do you know he's not? Because MAGA idiots say so?
The first thing President Biden did when he took office was negating the working policies of President Trump.

Biden signs three immigration orders in latest move to reverse key Trump policies

'I’m not making new law, I’m eliminating bad policy,' he said​

By Adam Shaw Fox News
Published February 2, 2021 5:54 pm EST

President Biden on Tuesday signed three executive orders on immigration, including one to create a task force to reunify migrants separated under the Trump administration -- part of a sweeping push by Biden to roll back his predecessor’s immigration policies.

"I’m not making new law, I'm eliminating bad policy," Biden said from the Oval Office. "What I'm doing is taking on the issues that, 99 percent of them, that the last President of the United States issued executive orders I thought were very counterproductive to our security, counterproductive to who we are as a country, particularly in the area of immigration."

The Hell he cannot call out RINOs. And every other study or poll says Trump is gaining in EVERY demographic. Try the truth.

RINOs are a demographic the Republicans usually count on. Where does Trump expect to make up their votes, if they cross the line to vote for Biden or not vote at all? Either way it’s a plus for the Democrats.

Perfect. You're showing everyone what a brainwashed idiot you are. You think everyone who hates leftards must be MAGA. That's TDS, son. You own it.

See? You's so full of shit you're oozing brown all over the page.

Biden is trying to pass a border protection bill. Trump won't let his little bitch Repug Party do it.

Fuck Joe Biden. The miserable senile cretin is unfit and corrupt.

Forum List

Back