GOP's Graham says he "can't think of a better person" than Michelle Childs for Supreme Court...'I would welcome a Black female to SC" - Susan Collins

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
if she can get GOP votes, that's a strong argument for Biden to pick her

Last edited:
Of course it has to be a black female on the SC. The Democrats have to over-compensate in order to make up for their long history of slavery, fighting against civil rights and women's suffrage, and their penchant for sexually-abusing women and children

It must really suck to be a people whose only 24/7 obsession is proving to themselves they're not racist, sexist, or perverted. It's no wonder they're so fuckin' nutty.

I'd support Biden picking Michelle Childs. I know nothing about her, but she's easier on the eyes than the other two.

I personally can't stand the Democrats for the lies they have foisted against politicians I respect. Even so, I will pray that the choice the Democrats put on America will be null and void if enough votes are shown to have been stolen in E2020 from Preident Trump, and let him decide if she is acceptable to him based on her merits including entrance exams, college grades, even-handed rulings in lesser courts, and an absence of malice for over half America's people who are conservative, and whether she has actively sent criminals back onto the streets. The American people are supercharged with anger over the doubling of police homicides and hundreds of bricks, rocks, and frozen gallons of water hurled at our police by criminally-inclined rioters who were photographed leaving businesses with arms full of stolen merchandise, who murdered or maimed merchants, and tried to pull a fast one by slipping illegally printed, counterfeit Cash notes as payment for purchases, which is technically intentional theft. If she's soft on crime, she should have already been impeached. If she has upheld the laws and the Constitution, I'm okay with her rulings. It's just that the Clinton Cartel has pulled one too many fast ones after losing the election they turned around with votes after 3 am of the Nov3-4, 2020 night shenanigans. She better not bully the unborn, either or I will be her worst enemy in print, and that is not a particularly good thing for a criminal-to-be. :cranky:

Oh, yeah, and why do I oppose throwing heavy objects at the heads and body of policemen? My husband died of dementia that the neurologist said was an injury to his head. His family had to deal with a gang of dirtbags who took advantage of his polio-shrunken arm when he was in high school, and they jumped him and left lumps on his head that I found ten years later after we were married. That licking he took showed up as dementia year later, and that's why you don't toss your kids up in the air, you don't let anybody hit your kid on the head without a million dollar lawsuit for shortening that child's life by probably 30 years or more. That's why injuring a cop makes me truly sick for a day every time I hear about one being clobbered on the head with a heavy object. I can't tell you what a great, community-spirited, good natured, and safety-oriented man my late husband was to have such a wonderful life as his cut short because of high-school bullies beating someone they picked over the head with a long board because he made good grades and was able to make people laugh that the wannabe assassins hated. I'm not the only citizen that hates nasty bullies who hurt people on purpose using masses of people as their cover, and an organization like the Democrat Party for egging them on. It's war, my friends, and it's already into its third or fourth year thanks to political hatred the Democrat Party instilled in them through university professors and the Maxine Waters of life who encourage stalkers to hurt people, get in their face, and act like assholes. Maxine should be behind bars for life for the damages that were done at her nasty-mouthed behest to confront people on the streets. And they oughta pass a new anti-stalking law named after Maxine Waters. And that is what I think.

Last edited:
if she can get GOP votes, that's a strong argument for Biden to pick her

It doesn't bother me if that he has black women in his pool of consideration. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. To announce at the beginning of the search (or was it the end? We don't know) that it would be a black female was totally stupid, for political points only, and shows what is important to him in the selection. He is not looking for the most qualified, with years of experience on a broad range of legal decisions, at different levels, someone with high degree of legal acumen, and dedication to the law above politics. In the old days, whoever it is would have been marked as an affirmative action "twofer", two minorities for the price of one, a token negro woman on the high court. Whoever he gets approved for the post will always know why they are there, ethnicity and gender first, not the culmination (hopefully) of their legal experience and successful dedication to the law and the constitution. Whoever, did not deserve that stupidity on his part. He could have skipped mentioning the criteria, focused on qualifications and if he put a "twofer" in, could claim the high ground of thoughtful consideration and taken a victory lap at the same time for it just happening to meet that unspoken criteria. But NO. Had to score some political points on the process at the expense of denigrating the value of his appointee before it was even made.

I am glad I didn't vote for Donny, but if you read my posts, you are seeing, he is pissing me off, almost weekly now, me and all the other Independents (especially moderate conservatives) it takes to win that kind of election for a Democrat president.

It is normal to be seen for a Democrat or Republican to play to their more extreme partisan bases in the primaries and run to the center for the election with nomination in hand. He played the moderate all the way through, seemingly standing somewhat strong against the more radically liberal. Yet, since the election, he has wafted in the breeze with the blowing winds and blowhards of the left, showing no spine or independent thought (or much of any other kind) at all. I don't buy the "senile Joe" theory, but I am becoming all down with those that think of him as stupid, spineless, lacking in core convictions, quick to make bad decisions for the benefit of what he would apparently like to have as his actual base, and it isn't the all the American people as a whole, which is what he ran on.

Looking at Biden's list, I gotta say: Meh. Could we compromise on Rachel Dolezal?

For nearly 2 years, Senate Democrats — including Joe Biden — filibustered the nomination of then-California Supreme Court Justice Janice Rogers Brown to the DC Circuit.

She likely would have been the first Black female Justice.

Democrats only pretend to care about diversity.

FKJx0TUXwAIDSSH

Light-in-the-loafers Lindsey likes her because she's from South Carolina, the same reason Tim Scott likes her, the same reason Jim Clyburn is pushing her to Biden. But Clyburn already got paid for delivering SC to Biden when he promised the female Black choice. He doesn't get to pick the nominee, too.

This SHOULD also open the eyes of the wingnuts, showing that Republicans play the race game when they want to manipulate you but look how fast they are on board when they think it will help them politically to align themselves with a Black woman?

To be crystal clear: Biden will not nominate a Black woman because she is a Black woman. He will nominate a flaming Leftist who happens to be a Black woman. There are a number of highly-qualified Conservative and centrist Black female jurists who are [yuk, yuk] NOT on Biden's list.

He will nominate a Leftist who happens to be Black and female. She will be confirmed because Senate Republicans have integrity. And it will not be 50+1 against 50. She will get a nice handful of Republican votes.

One wonders, if Clarence Thomas comes out as a trans-woman, what would Biden do?

Briahna Joy Gray: Biden's SCOTUS Pledge Is An EMPTY Gesture To Make Up Ground With Black Voters

end of discussion

/thread

Forum List

Back