GOP’s New House Majority Whip

Yes
Personally, I think he should resign, period.

House majority whip Scalise acknowledges speaking at white nationalist event in 2002 - The Washington Post

here in you can find his excuse for attending. Personally, I think he should resign if he is that unaware, or his staff was.

And here is his pathetic excuse;

In a statement, Scalise’s spokesperson Moira Bagley emphasized that the then-state lawmaker was unaware at the time of the group’s ideology and its association with racists and neo-Nazi activists.

Everyone in LA knows that Duke is a racist POS and was also a member of the LA house just like Scaliese was. He has to be dumber than dirt if he believes that anyone is going to buy that pathetic excuse.

And yes, we are in agreement that he should resign as GOP House Whip. The Republicans don't need him as one of their leaders. Even worse, he might be nominated to replace Boehner as Speaker. That would escalate this into a major scandal.

As in his House seat too?

guno it doesn't matter to them if the guy is a racist. This image will piss them off far more; he likes EARTH!!! :eek::eek::eek:

steve-scalise.jpg

What's going to be your favorite canard after 2016? Misogynist?
Go hug a tree commie.
You on the left are commie tree jiggers.

guno it doesn't matter to them if the guy is a racist. This image will piss them off far more; he likes EARTH!!! :eek::eek::eek:

steve-scalise.jpg

What's going to be your favorite canard after 2016? Misogynist?
Go hug a tree commie.
You on the left are commie tree jiggers.

Oh what a burn :rolleyes:
Truth hurts commie

Does your face hurt?

The only thing wrong with the GOP majority whip is that he doesn't really have a whip. He needs a whip. Learn how to crack it. Then get a cat o nine tails.

The only thing wrong with the GOP majority whip is that he doesn't really have a whip. He needs a whip. Learn how to crack it. Then get a cat o nine tails.

Apparently he does wear a sheet so perhaps he hides his whip under his sheet.

Better then having a black or hispanic racist in that position.

It is only wrong to stand with your own people when you're white.
You leftist fags are racist as you attack whites religiously.

No one gives a fuck what you think anymore.

What is wrong with a Republican going to a White Supremacist meeting?

I thought it was expected

Forum List

Back