Gorka Gores The Gossipers

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Sebastian Gorka SAVAGES CNN's Alisyn Camerota: 'More People Watching Nick at Night Than CNN'

Sebastian Gorka DESTROYS Liberal CNN Hack Chris Cuomo: 'I'll Assume You Know Nothing'

HEATED INTERVIEW: Anderson Cooper GRILLS Trump Lackey Sebastian Gorka on Trump & Russia

They don't need to have good ratings because most of their support comes from foreigners anyway. CNN International is just about the only international American news source.
Besides.....most of the ratings come from airports....CNN is the only thing allowed there.

Last edited:

Sebastian Gorka is absolutely amazing!!! :2up:

I never get tired of listening to him! He is truly the best! :thup:

More Americans tuned in to watch re-runs of ‘Yogi Bear,’ ‘Full House,’ and ‘Friends’ on Nick-At-Nite than watch Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon’s shows on CNN.” -

More Americans tuned in to watch re-runs of ‘Yogi Bear,’ ‘Full House,’ and ‘Friends’ on Nick-At-Nite than watch Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon’s shows on CNN.” -

Never rattled....and his voice is ....soothing.

Sebastian Gorka SAVAGES CNN's Alisyn Camerota: 'More People Watching Nick at Night Than CNN'

Sebastian Gorka DESTROYS Liberal CNN Hack Chris Cuomo: 'I'll Assume You Know Nothing'

HEATED INTERVIEW: Anderson Cooper GRILLS Trump Lackey Sebastian Gorka on Trump & Russia

Thanks, those were fun..

Interesting that Hillary and the DNC are given a free pass on illegal activities by fake news because they all lost. Talk about the obvious collusion and the reason CNN is totally fake news and their dedicated viewers are uninformed foamy mouthed nut cases...:lol:

Dear fake media,
Avoid Gorka, Conway and Hucksbee/Sanders at all cost. They make you look like idiots.

Never rattled....and his voice is ....soothing.
Almost as soothing as Rush Limbaugh's......:biggrin:

I find it interesting how the CNN host says "attacking journalism"..CNN Is not news. It is at best entertainment. CNN is a mouth piece for the far left agenda. And it is entities such as CNN and MSNBC from where the democrats get their direction. The incestuous relationship the democrat party has with CNN. MSNBC and the other Alphabets is well documented.

"Tucker Carlson has 4 million viewers....you have 800 thousand."
yeah...The WHOLE 24 hour schedule. Carlson gets 5 times as many viewers in an hour.....LOL.
CNN is #13.....behind Nick at Night......That's hilarious. Then she looks like an idiot by saying "our ratings are fine".....Yeah, that's why none of CNN's on camera talent makes over $150k per year. "
"Our ratings are just fine"....That's like saying "Yeah we had a fire, but only half of the house was burned".

So this , of course, RUSSIAN, throws insults and you morons get erections?
How easily you're amused.

Forum List

Back