Gorsuch CANNOT be any worse than Scalia

As a liberal democrat, I would still urge the Senate to vote in Gorsuch and pray that both Ginsburg and Breyer live to be 100 years old.

Lets face it, Gorsuch cannot be any worse than Scalia and probably lacks the charm of that departed justice who hid his ultra right wing politics behind an elfin smile.

With Gorsuch, the SCOTUS is split to 4-4, with Kennedy as the swing vote. However, the next open seat will be an all-out war by both sides of the aisle.
I've said this before and say it again, I have no issue with Gorsuch.

As a liberal democrat, I would still urge the Senate to vote in Gorsuch and pray that both Ginsburg and Breyer live to be 100 years old.

Lets face it, Gorsuch cannot be any worse than Scalia and probably lacks the charm of that departed justice who hid his ultra right wing politics behind an elfin smile.

With Gorsuch, the SCOTUS is split to 4-4, with Kennedy as the swing vote. However, the next open seat will be an all-out war by both sides of the aisle.

JakeStarkey finally admits he's a Liberal Democrat!

Praise Allah!!
CrusaderFrank finally demonstrates he is senile. He thinks he is addressing me when in fact it is nat4900.

Frank, see your doctor.

Jake, you mean like the time "Nat" forgot he was Nat and answered for Jake?

... while I pray God will take Ginsburg and Breyer home and rid the Earth of these two vermin.
interesting that "god" saw fit to take Scalia, ridding the Earth of him.

Praise Allah!!
CrusaderFrank finally demonstrates he is senile. He thinks he is addressing me when in fact it is nat4900.

Frank, see your doctor.

Then I am answering for you, and I am saying, "I, CrusaderFrank, am a senile post-truther Alt Fact neo-fascist." OK.

Praise Allah!!

Frank, see your doctor.
Nat is your sock.
You are Nat's sock.

It's not a question of Gorsuch being worse than Scalia. The challenge is for him to be as thoughtful, brilliant and high integrity as him. Scalia set a Very High Standard.

Have you ever thought about running against Chuck Shumer for the Senate?

Yeah, you regressives can't continue to legislate through the courts when the judges have fidelity to the law and Constitution. Then you're going to have to actually compete on ideas instead of courts with activist judges. So far you've been a miserable failure outside the courts.

Praise Allah!!

Frank, see your doctor.

Then I am answering for you, and I am saying, "I, CrusaderFrank, am a senile post-truther Alt Fact neo-fascist." OK.

Stats didn't show up for work today, right? Check the airlines, he's on his way to a no Extradition country.

Yeah, you regressives can't continue to legislate through the courts when the judges have fidelity to the law and Constitution. Then you're going to have to actually compete on ideas instead of courts with activist judges. So far you've been a miserable failure outside the courts.

No kidding even the people of California voted against gay marriage, they had to use the activist judges, to get it to the supremes

No kidding even the people of California voted against gay marriage, they had to use the activist judges, to get it to the supremes

Yep, true regressive are a small minority and the courts are their only avenue to success. Their ideas always fail.

Melania's boobies.

serveimage.jpg

Forum List

Back