Gorsuch is now confirmed

Sure, the GOP can trigger the nuclear option for SCOTUS appointments.

But remember, it applies to ALL future SCOTUS appointments -- yes, even with Dems in charge.

The Dems say 'go for it.'
Remember that Trump will appoint 3 to5 justices so whaaaaaaaaaaaaaã

No he won't. Clarence Thomas and Ginsberg will do whatever they can to last until the next President which will inevitability be a Democrat under a Democrat Congress after the Trump debacle just so that they can be replaced by more moderate judges.
Ginsberg?....are you serious?....she is already half dead.....
Wrong, Ginsburg was embalmed three years ago, not sure what wears the robe

The Democrats started down this road when they wrecked Robert Bork's nomination with scandalous lies and scurrilous attacks. Democrats are going to hell, but first they are determined to make this world hell while they can.

Sure, the GOP can trigger the nuclear option for SCOTUS appointments.

But remember, it applies to ALL future SCOTUS appointments -- yes, even with Dems in charge.

The Dems say 'go for it.'
Remember that Trump will appoint 3 to5 justices so whaaaaaaaaaaaaaã

No he won't. Clarence Thomas and Ginsberg will do whatever they can to last until the next President which will inevitability be a Democrat under a Democrat Congress after the Trump debacle just so that they can be replaced by more moderate judges.
Ginsberg?....are you serious?....she is already half dead.....
Wrong, Ginsburg was embalmed three years ago, not sure what wears the robe
ok....i was giving her the benefit of the doubt....

Reid and McConnell have ended the filibuster rule.

When the dems take the government again, the Congress will impose single payer with a 51 vote margin with the law for repeal requiring 2/3rds of both Houses.
there is an agreement not to use it for legislation. so too badafor you.

Reid and McConnell have ended the filibuster rule.

When the dems take the government again, the Congress will impose single payer with a 51 vote margin with the law for repeal requiring 2/3rds of both Houses.
Jake, Dems won't exist as a Party in 2 years
Yes, Mr. Senility.
Jake did you draw this

5d7120aba89cdedbc9425bb4ade0742c.jpg

Maybe i shouldn't be, but i am surprised the Democrats chose to Filibuster Gorsuch. He's not a controversial Appointee. It's the first time in history a SC Appointee was Filibustered. It really is unprecedented hateful partisan politics. Shame on Democrats.

Maybe i shouldn't be, but i am surprised the Democrats chose to Filibuster Gorsuch. He's not a controversial Appointee. It's the first time in history a SC Appointee was Filibustered. It really is unprecedented hateful partisan politics. Shame on Democrats.
Trump ought to personally bring the dems coffee and doughnuts, sheesh he could even bring in a capuchino machine, just to be nice to the idiots

Trump ought to personally bring the dems coffee and doughnuts, sheesh he could even bring in a capuchino machine, just to be nice to the idiots

Yeah, Filibustering this guy is the ultimate in hateful partisan politics. There were no legitimate reasons to do it.

Yeah, Filibustering this guy is the ultimate in hateful partisan politics. There were no legitimate reasons to do it.
It hasn't been done yet, and I hope they do and Trump brings in cots and tents so they can sleep well and continue on.........................

Forum List

Back