Gorsuch sucks, get rid of him

Calm down kaz, it was all planned....

So the justice nominee was would get some votes from Democrats....

Roberts gave us Obamacare. The man is human garbage. Not worth it
I don't want to see him in there either, but for my own reasons, the opposite of yours.

HOWEVER, this was planned, Trump was in on it....otherwise you'd see Trump tweeting about Gorsuch's comments....guaranteed Gorsuch was ADVISED to give those type of comments, by the Trump team trying to get his nomination through, or Trump himself, to come off independent (as all Justices should be) and not tied to Trump with strings...so he could get at least a handful of Democrats to vote for him...and not have to blow up the Senate with the nuclear option....Which R's really don't want to do with SC Justice nominees.

yeah, Trump decided to suck up to Democrats. You're really a vacuous air head

Gorsuch has something major in common with Trump. The left will demonize him. And Gorsuch after Trump picked him and backs him stabs Trump in the back? This is fucking John Roberts all over again. Dump his sorry ass. It's clear how sucking up to the left ends up. In disaster

Why because he basically called the Comrade an idiot....? The Comrade is an embarrassment to this Country. The UK won't even allow him to address Parliament. They don't want a pus*y grabber in their presence.

I don't want to see him in there either, but for my own reasons, the opposite of yours.

HOWEVER, this was planned, Trump was in on it....otherwise you'd see Trump tweeting about Gorsuch's comments....guaranteed Gorsuch was ADVISED to give those type of comments, by the Trump team trying to get his nomination through, or Trump himself, to come off independent (as all Justices should be) and not tied to Trump with strings...so he could get at least a handful of Democrats to vote for him...and not have to blow up the Senate with the nuclear option....Which R's really don't want to do with SC Justice nominees.

No, Trump wants his nominee to PRETEND like he is siding or as you say, sucking up TO the Democratic Senators....so that his nominee can get some of the Democratic Senators to vote for him, and Trump doesn't have to get the criticism that his nominees are so far out there and unqualified partisans, that he could not get a single Democratic Senator to vote for them....

Especially with the Supreme court Justice Nomination....Justices are SUPPOSE TO BE UNBIASED in every manner....and having a Justice put in that no one from the other party votes for them, makes it CLEAR AS DAY, that the Justice is probably not going to be... a truly just, justice.

And as I said, McConnell and all the other Senators DO NOT want to have to use the nuclear option...they believe Justices should be able to overcome the 60 votes, if they are truly qualified...R's WANT the 60 vote/cloture, to stop a Democratic nominee that they truly do not feel is qualified to be a Supreme Court Justice, WHICH IS A LIFETIME, YES LIFETIME, APPOINTMENT.

It's a game Kaz....a chess match, that is being played, in a usual manner, and expected manner, imo.

No, Trump wants his nominee to PRETEND like he is siding or as you say, sucking up TO the Democratic Senators....so that his nominee can get some of the Democratic Senators to vote for him, and Trump doesn't have to get the criticism that his nominees are so far out there and unqualified partisans, that he could not get a single Democratic Senator to vote for them....

Especially with the Supreme court Justice Nomination....Justices are SUPPOSE TO BE UNBIASED in every manner....and having a Justice put in that no one from the other party votes for them, makes it CLEAR AS DAY, that the Justice is probably not going to be... a truly just, justice.

And as I said, McConnell and all the other Senators DO NOT want to have to use the nuclear option...they believe Justices should be able to overcome the 60 votes, if they are truly qualified...R's WANT the 60 vote/cloture, to stop a Democratic nominee that they truly do not feel is qualified to be a Supreme Court Justice, WHICH IS A LIFETIME, YES LIFETIME, APPOINTMENT.

It's a game Kaz....a chess match, that is being played, in a usual manner, and expected manner, imo.

Why? Trump has since he started his campaign bitched slapped you idiots. why after all the times he successfully did that did he say hey, let's suck up to Democrats ... ???

Yup, a Bush appointee. I don't get why Republicans are so excited about this guy. Anyone connected to the Bush's, should have immediately been eliminated from contention.

His recent comments should result in Trump dumping him. But i think Trump's stuck with him. It may be considered an embarrassment if he dumps him. I just don't understand what Trump was thinking selecting a Bush appointee. Who the hell is advising him?

Gorsuch has something major in common with Trump. The left will demonize him. And Gorsuch after Trump picked him and backs him stabs Trump in the back? This is fucking John Roberts all over again. Dump his sorry ass. It's clear how sucking up to the left ends up. In disaster
You dumbasses turn on anyone who doesn't kiss the ass of the orangutan you worship. Think for yourselves, you pawns.

Why? Trump has since he started his campaign bitched slapped you idiots. why after all the times he successfully did that did he say hey, let's suck up to Democrats ... ???
the Justice position is DIFFERENT than his administration picks...they are for 4 years and can be voted down on a partisan basis, and understood.

But a SC Justice position is a LIFETIME position, and there for every single soul in America, they better back the Constitution and Stare Decisis and not be there as a judge the president stacked in there to be his puppet...

ALSO, because R's did not give Obama his rightful pick of SC Justice over a year ago, there is a lot of anger out there about being cheated by the R's on Obama's pick for the opening....if Trump could get someone that at least a few Dems could vote yea on, it could ease that angst.

Here's everything you need to know about the Blumenthal/Gorsuch meeting.....the first 3 minutes covers it. Blumenthal tried to drag Gorsuch into backstabbing Trump and failed BIG TIME.....Gorsuch handled himself admirably and although he didn't convince the Rat prick to vote for him, (and he won't) sounded tolerable to the few sane democrats left in the Senate.

Yup, a Bush appointee. I don't get why Republicans are so excited about this guy. Anyone connected to the Bush's, should have immediately been eliminated from contention.

His recent comments should result in Trump dumping him. But i think Trump's stuck with him. It may be considered an embarrassment if he dumps him. I just don't understand what Trump was thinking selecting a Bush appointee. Who the hell is advising him?

I would think it would be hard to find a conservative federal Judge that wasn't appointed by Bush.

It's also quite possible he is just saying what the Dems want to hear, to win their votes.

I would think it would be hard to find a conservative federal Judge that wasn't appointed by Bush.

It's also quite possible he is just saying what the Dems want to hear, to win their votes.

Good points. Thanks.

Why because he basically called the Comrade an idiot....? The Comrade is an embarrassment to this Country. The UK won't even allow him to address Parliament. They don't want a pus*y grabber in their presence.

Huff some more glue moron.

Kagan and Ginsberg could not be more biased if they tried, and Sotomayor is a complete idiot.

The only reason any of them got any Republican votes is because Republican senators are hyper-bipartisan on everything that isn't a major, ideological policy.

I agree, Trump should have picked an appointee of that awesome Republican president after Bush....

You watch too much TV ...

To all my Republican friends, just a warning. Don't be shocked if Gorsuch screws you at some point. He is a Bush appointee. No one associated with the Bush's can ever be trusted.

You dumbasses turn on anyone who doesn't kiss the ass of the orangutan you worship. Think for yourselves, you pawns.

Republicans are so stupid, thanks for that useless comment. I'm not a right winger like you, I just care about the supreme court nominee being a true originalist and not another John Roberts more focused on his career. When Gorsuch does this shit, it sounds like John Roberts all over again. Which is why I said that...

You just love the orange clown, go back to your Republican blogs

To all my Republican friends, just a warning. Don't be shocked if Gorsuch screws you at some point. He is a Bush appointee. No one associated with the Bush's can ever be trusted.

His statement was pathetic. I thought John Roberts was the real deal, then he immediately stabbed everyone who supported him in the back giving us Obamacare. This REEKS of that

How dare a judge stand up for the independence of the judiciary! If he will not submit to Dear Leader, he must go!

Would you rather have a 90 year old Reagan appointee?

Forum List

Back