I take back what I said about someone taking over for Biden

His closest advisors are Jill and Hunter, both of which desperately want him to stay in the race to help pad the bank accounts.

It is obvious that they run the show now.
Yeah, they had me worried for a minute...but I should have known greed and fear would win out in the end.

That's the problem with your opponent proving you've been right all along. It could have actually put us in a worse position instead of better.

Trump was right again...not totally crushing Biden before he was nominated would have been the right call.

Unfortunately Biden crushed himself.

Biden's senility was labled a conspiracy theory... Until Thursday night.

Weren't you one of those most vocal in expressing how "sharp and focused" Joe Biden was?

How embarrassing for you.

Yes, funny how suddenly when Democrats say it, it becomes real! but his problems never existed before, even though that type of condition is one that happens incrementally.
Conservatives could see it... but even his wife who lives with him could not !

They got the swing state apperatus all set up from 2020. If they can manufacture nearly ten million of votes in AZ, GA, PA, MI, WI, MINN once, they can do it again. West coast and upper east coast fixed for decades. Ill (CHI) is gone.

They could add in machine fraud more widespread also, using Hacking in or the multiplier algorithm. Courts will not allow any look after. Ballots cant be looked at. Sig review is a joke if tried at all. They run secret certification tests before…..but no one is present but deep state.

Yep, I doomer. Worst case analysis. Trump will need 100million walk-in votes. How long will they keep counting open this time?

They're there to stay clear of the RICO charges.

Fair enough, but I'm sure any other candidate who stepped in would formulate a pre-emptive deal to pardon the entire Biden family as one of the terms of agreement.

That said, I'm still leaning ever so slightly toward the Biden stays in category.

But who knows.

What has a conspiracy theory have to do with Politics forums?

I remember when even imagining that Biden was cognitively damaged was a "conspiracy theory".

That's the funny thing about "Conspiracy Theories."

They all have a strange way of becoming true about 6-12 months later.

And it only ever works in one direction.

You're on the wrong side, son.

Your side spins the lies, but you're too blinded by the shiny object that is mainstream media to comprehend it.

Fair enough, but I'm sure any other candidate who stepped in would formulate a pre-emptive deal to pardon the entire Biden family as one of the terms of agreement.

That said, I'm still leaning ever so slightly toward the Biden stays in category.

But who knows.
What's to be pardoned for, when you swear up and down that you've done nothing wrong?

What's to be pardoned for, when you swear up and down that you've done nothing wrong?

I get it ;)

But at the very least if it's Newsome, he's gonna be like:

"Don't worry Joe, your degenerate dipshit drug addict progeny will be just fine with me on watch.

Now get out of my fucking way, Grandpa."

Forum List

Back