Gorsuch thrills conservatives in first year on court

:lol:

How are you going to "get rid" of them?

So far, Gorsuch has been exactly what was expected. It's not easy to fill Scalia's shoes - and he hasn't. But he's trying his best, and I imagine that's a job that takes a little adjusting to. He doesn't write nearly as well as Scalia did, though.

:lol:

How are you going to "get rid" of them?

So far, Gorsuch has been exactly what was expected. It's not easy to fill Scalia's shoes - and he hasn't. But he's trying his best, and I imagine that's a job that takes a little adjusting to. He doesn't write nearly as well as Scalia did, though.
Figure of speech. I hope they all die preferably...retiring does the same thing. They get replaced. I think Kennedy will retire but that old hag Ginsburg LOL hell no...they will carry her out of the Supreme Court dead before she retires.

One of the Ninth Circuit Court judges died recently. Guess who gets to nominate the next judge for that court?

:biggrin:

If the SC were doing it's job, at least half to 3/4 quarters of what the criminal central government does, would be ruled unconstitutional.

The SC has become a kangaroo court for the ruling class.

We do not have three separate branches of government monitoring and controlling each other. What we have are three separate branches of government working together to advance the interests of the ruling class, with little concern for the interests of the majority of Americans.

Forum List

Back