Got a new shoulder holster ordered

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Got it for my full size 1911. Things are really getting out of hand what with all the deranged liberals mass-murdering people more and more so I felt I needed more firepower and to make it more accessible. This is a picture of it:

81vOqE2NMBL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm also going to see about getting my wife to start carrying. The sh*t is definitely starting to hit the fan.

Update: It was supposed to be here Friday but it just arrived and it's a perfect match for the picture and fits the pistol well. After a little break in I think it will be perfect.

Got it for my full size 1911. Things are really getting out of hand what with all the deranged liberals mass-murdering people more and more so I felt I needed more firepower and to make it more accessible. This is a picture of it:

81vOqE2NMBL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm also going to see about getting my wife to start carrying. The sh*t is definitely starting to hit the fan.

LOL! Love the Fredo avi!!!

81vOqE2NMBL._SL1500_.jpg

Now I get the idea for the holster lol

81vOqE2NMBL._SL1500_.jpg

I stated why I got it in the OP.

81vOqE2NMBL._SL1500_.jpg

I stated why I got it in the OP.
Yes I know

81vOqE2NMBL._SL1500_.jpg

How exciting for you! :eusa_dance::eusa_clap::113:

81vOqE2NMBL._SL1500_.jpg

You can soak it in water with for a few days to soften it up.

81vOqE2NMBL._SL1500_.jpg

How exciting for you! :eusa_dance::eusa_clap::113:
He should be that's a pretty expensive holster

81vOqE2NMBL._SL1500_.jpg

You can soak it in water with for a few days to soften it up.
I think I'll just do the wax paper routine.

Forum List

Back