Got muh checks...

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
2400.00. We did not really expect to get one, so the wife and I thought about what to do with it and we decided we would donate it to Trump's 2020 reelection fund. We don't need anything and we got preps for a good while so there ya go! Maybe more folks will do this if they are able too, and we can stop the evil democrats and their America hating henchmen.

2400.00. We did not really expect to get one, so the wife and I thought about what to do with it and we decided we would donate it to Trump's 2020 reelection fund. We don't need anything and we got preps for a good while so there ya go! Maybe more folks will do this if they are able too, and we can stop the evil democrats and their America hating henchmen.

The RNC and Trump campaign committees have over $240 million in cash on hand right now.

Try to beat that, Democrats.

:auiqs.jpg:

Good to see you still haven't wised up.

Also, I don't believe you.

The RNC and Trump campaign committees have over $240 million in cash on hand right now.

A leftist Democrat just won the Supreme Court vacancy in Wisconsin.

We should not count our chickens before they hatch is my point in mentioning this. Trump needs to win WI and this is at least a speed-bump warning.

• Banned

Do you really think I expected any other comment from you scum?

Well, Clueless Crepitus (CC) is QUITE clueless when it comes to MOST topics on these threads. The ONLY topic he seems to be an expert at is masturbation, of which he appears to have a LOT of first-HAND knowledge......

• Banned

Well, Clueless Crepitus (CC) is QUITE clueless when it comes to MOST topics on these threads. The ONLY topic he seems to be an expert at is masturbation, of which he appears to have a LOT of first-HAND knowledge......
He started out on a shrimp boat as a baiter...soon move up...

He started out on a shrimp boat as a baiter...soon move up...
But of course! He quickly moved up to.................wait for it................Master Baiter!

A leftist Democrat just won the Supreme Court vacancy in Wisconsin.

We should not count our chickens before they hatch is my point in mentioning this. Trump needs to win WI and this is at least a speed-bump warning.

Ain't that some shit? At least it's still 4-3 conservative, but that's cutting it close.

Grammar tip:
The way you've written that makes it sound like I'm a group instead of an individual.

If you want that to be singular you need to put a comma in there between "you" and "scum"

Shoulda stuck all the way through grade school, then you'd know that.

It finally speaks!!

It's been stalking my every post with "dislike"s for days and days, like a highschool kid afraid to talk to girls.

Too bad the best it can do is just make shit up.

Grammar tip:
The way you've written that makes it sound like I'm a group instead of an individual.

If you want that to be singular you need to put a comma in there between "you" and "scum"

He-he, I think Mike and I struck a nerve with this one! Warning - If you ever meet CC on the street or any other place in public, do NOT shake his hand(s). You have NO idea where those hands have been or what they may have been doing. Thank you, and be safe out there.

Grammar tip:

He-he, I think Mike and I struck a nerve with this one! Warning - If you ever meet CC on the street or any other place in public, do NOT shake his hand(s). You have NO idea where those hands have been or what they may have been doing. Thank you, and be safe out there.
Keep on struggling kiddo.

How did you just get it w/o doing anything?
What are you babbling about? What is there to do? If you are eligible and filed electronically in 2018 which we did, you get it. What's so hard to comprehend?

Grammar tip:

But as a lying pos you know it's plural, loser. You are part of a group of America hating vermin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back