Got muh checks...

I ain't getting shit

I couldnt get any money out of the bank yesterday morning ....I couldnt transfer a few thousand man ..I keep 5 to10 g stashed in the house at all times anyway
I'm going this morning so I can put it back .

My girl is idle for work she hasn't gotten shit from the feds yet..wahhh how am i gonna pay the bills and feed everyone ....wah. I said dont cry I got choo lady
Her ex is laid off to and a bum as it is ...

The banks were haywire yesterday

2400.00. We did not really expect to get one, so the wife and I thought about what to do with it and we decided we would donate it to Trump's 2020 reelection fund. We don't need anything and we got preps for a good while so there ya go! Maybe more folks will do this if they are able too, and we can stop the evil democrats and their America hating henchmen.

I can't wait for the first Trump rally after we get past the democrat press and party created lockdown......

It is going to be massive and will scare the left wingers to death....

I ain't getting shit

I couldnt get any money out of the bank yesterday morning ....I couldnt transfer a few thousand man ..I keep 5 to10 g stashed in the house at all times anyway
I'm going this morning so I can put it back .

My girl is idle for work she hasn't gotten shit from the feds yet..wahhh how am i gonna pay the bills and feed everyone ....wah. I said dont cry I got choo lady
Her ex is laid off to and a bum as it is ...

The banks were haywire yesterday

I'm sorry, I was trying to send you a birthday card....what is your home address again?

Forum List

Back