🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gotta love the Trump Klan rallies.

Does anyone remember how outraged Trumplings were when Mitch McConnell and Kirstjen Nielson were heckled in restaurants? This is WAY worse.
Trump is inciting violence against journalists, AFTER he was warned by the NYT publisher of how dangerous that was.
I guess we now live in Turkey or The Philippines. It will not end well.

Btw - if you look lower left at beginning you will notice Michael the Black Man.
He's at pretty much every rally - Bet Trump flies him on AF1 and puts him up in Trump properties! :rolleyes:

Why do you want to take away my right to free speech and my right to assemble?

His rallies are mobs of degenerates.

You’ve been to one? Do tell.

You, my dear, are part of the problem. Keep it up. Evidently you believe the key to unity and prosperity is to hate. You couldn’t care less about the violence being inflicted upon Trump supporters. Only when it’s the other way around is it a problem and your supposed “values” come out. You’re just another radically-minded fool who thinks just because she’s privy to one side of the story means she knows it all.

If you and the other haters here FROM BOTH SIDES truly cared about America you’d seek understanding, but either you’re too shallow-minded or too saturated in hate that you’re content to wallow in your own bias and sow division even when further division from one another is the last thing we need.

Either you’re for truth and understanding, or you’re for misery.

No I don't go to any ralies. I saw them on TV , and they look like a bunch of degenerates.

Now you say they look like degenerates. Before you said they were. Tell me, what physical characteristic does a degenerate have?

de¡gen¡er¡ate
adjective
adjective: degenerate
dəˈjen(ə)rət/
  1. 1.
    having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.
    "a degenerate form of a higher civilization"
    synonyms: debased, degraded, corrupt, impure;
    formalvitiated
    "a degenerate form of classicism"
    antonyms: pure
  2. 2.
    technical
    lacking some property, order, or distinctness of structure previously or usually present, in particular.
    synonyms: corrupt, decadent, dissolute, dissipated, debauched, reprobate, profligate; More

You, my dear, are part of the problem. Keep it up. Evidently you believe the key to unity and prosperity is to hate. You couldn’t care less about the violence being inflicted upon Trump supporters. Only when it’s the other way around is it a problem and your supposed “values” come out. You’re just another radically-minded fool who thinks just because she’s privy to one side of the story means she knows it all.

If you and the other haters here FROM BOTH SIDES truly cared about America you’d seek understanding, but either you’re too shallow-minded or too saturated in hate that you’re content to wallow in your own bias and sow division even when further division from one another is the last thing we need.

No I don't go to any ralies. I saw them on TV , and they look like a bunch of degenerates.

Aren't they charming? :D

main-qimg-08566eec1a5177528e88461d5af5f0b5

So you use one idiot to paint a whole population?

Seems reasonable.

How many more idiots ya need :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:

donald-trump-endorsed-by-the-ku-klux-klan-696x400.jpg

KKK_for_Trump.jpg

donald-fans.jpg

Ku-klux-Klan-Endorses-Trump.jpg
Two photo shop pictures and two others that have a total of 2 people that openly identify with the KKK? lets say the other people identify as well for a total of 10. So you equate that to " all Trump supporters are Klansmen" . You're pretty sad. Neither of these pictures are from the rally in Tampa. which is what this thread is about the te deranged op posted.

Now you say they look like degenerates. Before you said they were. Tell me, what physical characteristic does a degenerate have?

de¡gen¡er¡ate
adjective
adjective: degenerate
dəˈjen(ə)rət/
  1. 1.
    having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.
    "a degenerate form of a higher civilization"
    synonyms: debased, degraded, corrupt, impure;
    formalvitiated
    "a degenerate form of classicism"
    antonyms: pure
  2. 2.
    technical
    lacking some property, order, or distinctness of structure previously or usually present, in particular.
    synonyms: corrupt, decadent, dissolute, dissipated, debauched, reprobate, profligate; More
Everyone knows what the meaning of degenerate is. I noticed none of that has anything to do with Physical characteristics which you claim to have the power of detecting just by looking at them.

Does anyone remember how outraged Trumplings were when Mitch McConnell and Kirstjen Nielson were heckled in restaurants? This is WAY worse.
Trump is inciting violence against journalists, AFTER he was warned by the NYT publisher of how dangerous that was.

Btw - if you look lower left at beginning you will notice Michael the Black Man.
He's at pretty much every rally - Bet Trump flies him on AF1 and puts him up in Trump properties! :rolleyes:

I have said the same thing about that guy. Someone also mention that they recognize some others who are at all of his rallies. They're plants and probably paid well.

Yep, there are 15-20 of these goons who we see at far flung rallies.

Symonette [Michael the Black Man] has been a mainstay at Florida Trump rallies and over the past year has popped up at other Trump-linked events around the nation. Just last week, he flew to Arizona to film a video at the border with disgraced former sheriff Joe Arpaio. Trump's staff regularly gives Symonette front-and-center seats where he waves his black-and-white sign on national television.​

Ex-Member of Murderous Miami Cult Leads Press-Bashing Chant at Tampa Trump Rally

Now if any of you believe this dude is flying around on his own dime because he made millions as a member of a murderous cult, then I gots some amazing swamp land and a bridge you'll wanna have a close look at. :)

Democrat violence
View attachment 207945

That looks to be a pic of Alex Jones on the bottom.

Child, anybody praying over Trump, with Trump is just a hot seat away from a place in hell.

CNN’s Jim Acosta Warns Anti-Media Hostility Is Going To Get Someone Hurt
“We should not treat our fellow Americans this way. The press is not the enemy.”
5b615993200000de02378a65.jpeg

5b617c1c1900002a00c6b4b7.jpeg

(sigh)......always a white woman leading the pack of wolves.....I will never understand what sorry ass black men see in these bitches!!

Are you for real? Our President rules your every waking moment--as intended. Triggered. Racist. Intolerant. His rallies bring out exactly the qualities the American people need to see in their opposing political ideologies.
......so says a German back in the 30's. One thing is certain, no amount of hate, or racist rants coming from hicks from Whoville, is gonna stop the brown invasion coming to a country in need of change, ie the US. This hating white bitch along with her fans, will vanish someday and in her place....people of all colors celebrating a country that is diverse, culturally acceptive and leading the world once again.

“We should not treat our fellow Americans this way. The press is not the enemy.”

(sigh)......always a white woman leading the pack of wolves.....I will never understand what sorry ass black men see in these bitches!!

Are you for real? Our President rules your every waking moment--as intended. Triggered. Racist. Intolerant. His rallies bring out exactly the qualities the American people need to see in their opposing political ideologies.
......so says a German back in the 30's. One thing is certain, no amount of hate, or racist rants coming from hicks from Whoville, is gonna stop the brown invasion coming to a country in need of change, ie the US. This hating white bitch along with her fans, will vanish someday and in her place....people of all colors celebrating a country that is diverse, culturally acceptive and leading the world once again.

Racism is a Tiger pit with punji sticks. The way it works is, is you hate someone for their indelible feature, skin color, and then, they hate you for hating them. Eventually, you form two armies, one each to fight and destroy the other. What you never figure out or see is the people who set the both of you to hating each other so you'd fight their battle for them by spilling your own blood and the blood of your fellow man who is no different than you beneath the skin. You have fallen into that trap of hate and be hated. Here, let me offer you a hand getting out of it.

Democrat violence
View attachment 207945

That looks to be a pic of Alex Jones on the bottom.

Child, anybody praying over Trump, with Trump is just a hot seat away from a place in hell.

True Dat - They can spend eternity with their Orange God!

index_orig.jpg

Klan??? Why you dumb, racist bitch, under Trump the blacks are enjoying a 40-year record LOW unemployment. Trump is already better for the black community than Obamaggot ever was. If anything, you're the Aunt Jemima holding your fellow blacks down because you can't get over your hissy-fit self-hatred of being born a black woman.

Interesting. The talking heads on CNN spend the last 2 years doing everything in their power to gin up as much hate and frustration at Trump as they can, and now are worried about the utterly predictable results of their efforts.

Anything for ratings.
Specifically what were they doing, and can you back up your claims with facts?

Last edited:

Klan??? Why you dumb, racist bitch, under Trump the blacks are enjoying a 40-year record LOW unemployment. Trump is already better for the black community than Obamaggot ever was. If anything, you're the Aunt Jemima holding your fellow blacks down because you can't get over your hissy-fit self-hatred of being born a black woman.
Thanks to Obama, they were enjoying the same thing. The difference being, Trump is still riding off of Obama's stimulus. Meaning, Trump did nothing to make that happen. And the tax cuts?Wages are still flat and goods, services, and HC are going up, while we bail out Farmers for Trump's bad tariff policies. Why don't you mention farmers, and ask them how they feel about Trump's policies?

Thanks to Obama, they were enjoying the same thing. The difference being, Trump is still riding off of Obama's stimulus. Meaning, Trump did nothing to make that happen. And the tax cuts?Wages are still flat and goods, services, and HC are going up, while we bail out Farmers for Trump's bad tariff policies. Why don't you mention farmers, and ask them how they feel about Trump's policies?

Wow, given this logic, Obama rode off Bush's coattails.

Awww....poor un-American fag gets heckled. Acosta isn’t a “journalist”, he’s a professional propagandist for the globalists. He’s an enemy of freedom.

his hating white bitch along with her fans, will vanish someday and in her place....people of all colors celebrating a country that is diverse, culturally acceptive and leading the world once again.
That brown invasion spells disaster for real black people.

Not that you care.

his hating white bitch along with her fans, will vanish someday and in her place....people of all colors celebrating a country that is diverse, culturally acceptive and leading the world once again.
That brown invasion spells disaster for real black people.

Not that you care.
Not that you do either, or know anything about it.

Wow, given this logic, Obama rode off Bush's coattails.
Not exactly! Obama didn't have the luxury of living off any kind of Bush stimulus. Just his Great recession.

Awww....poor un-American fag gets heckled. Acosta isn’t a “journalist”, he’s a professional propagandist for the globalists. He’s an enemy of freedom.
So, what's the confirmed propaganda, backed up by facts?

Forum List

Back