🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gotta love the Trump Klan rallies.

Does anyone remember how outraged Trumplings were when Mitch McConnell and Kirstjen Nielson were heckled in restaurants? This is WAY worse.
Trump is inciting violence against journalists, AFTER he was warned by the NYT publisher of how dangerous that was.
I guess we now live in Turkey or The Philippines. It will not end well.

Btw - if you look lower left at beginning you will notice Michael the Black Man.
He's at pretty much every rally - Bet Trump flies him on AF1 and puts him up in Trump properties! :rolleyes:

Why do you want to take away my right to free speech and my right to assemble?

His rallies are mobs of degenerates.

You’ve been to one? Do tell.

You, my dear, are part of the problem. Keep it up. Evidently you believe the key to unity and prosperity is to hate. You couldn’t care less about the violence being inflicted upon Trump supporters. Only when it’s the other way around is it a problem and your supposed “values” come out. You’re just another radically-minded fool who thinks just because she’s privy to one side of the story means she knows it all.

If you and the other haters here FROM BOTH SIDES truly cared about America you’d seek understanding, but either you’re too shallow-minded or too saturated in hate that you’re content to wallow in your own bias and sow division even when further division from one another is the last thing we need.

Either you’re for truth and understanding, or you’re for misery.

No I don't go to any ralies. I saw them on TV , and they look like a bunch of degenerates.

These people are nuts, and you read it all over the net:

What is QAnon? Explaining the bizarre rightwing conspiracy theory
New York magazine and the Daily Beast have written articles explaining more of the basic beliefs of QAnon, but chances are that the more you read about it, the more confused you will be. Imagine a volatile mix of Pizzagate, InfoWars and the Satanic Panic of the 1980s, multiplied by the power of the internet and with an extra boost from a handful of conservative celebrities.

So celebrities believe in QAnon?
Before she was fired from her own sitcom for her racist tweet about Valerie Jarrett, Roseanne Barr raised eyebrows with a series of tweets that invoked QAnon. Barr’s tweets focused on the supposed existence of hundreds of pedophile rings, including in Hollywood, that Trump is personally breaking up.

Another high-profile QAnon is Curt Schilling, the former Major League Baseball pitcher who now hosts a podcast for Breitbart.

Thread hijack?

Does anyone remember how outraged Trumplings were when Mitch McConnell and Kirstjen Nielson were heckled in restaurants? This is WAY worse.
Trump is inciting violence against journalists, AFTER he was warned by the NYT publisher of how dangerous that was.

Btw - if you look lower left at beginning you will notice Michael the Black Man.
He's at pretty much every rally - Bet Trump flies him on AF1 and puts him up in Trump properties! :rolleyes:

You, my dear, are part of the problem. Keep it up. Evidently you believe the key to unity and prosperity is to hate. You couldn’t care less about the violence being inflicted upon Trump supporters. Only when it’s the other way around is it a problem and your supposed “values” come out. You’re just another radically-minded fool who thinks just because she’s privy to one side of the story means she knows it all.

If you and the other haters here FROM BOTH SIDES truly cared about America you’d seek understanding, but either you’re too shallow-minded or too saturated in hate that you’re content to wallow in your own bias and sow division even when further division from one another is the last thing we need.

No I don't go to any ralies. I saw them on TV , and they look like a bunch of degenerates.

Not surprised you judge based on appearance. More evidence of the oh-so tolerant left. I wonder if the majority of the attendees weren’t white would you still judge so harshly?

New York magazine and the Daily Beast have written articles explaining more of the basic beliefs of QAnon, but chances are that the more you read about it, the more confused you will be. Imagine a volatile mix of Pizzagate, InfoWars and the Satanic Panic of the 1980s, multiplied by the power of the internet and with an extra boost from a handful of conservative celebrities.

Before she was fired from her own sitcom for her racist tweet about Valerie Jarrett, Roseanne Barr raised eyebrows with a series of tweets that invoked QAnon. Barr’s tweets focused on the supposed existence of hundreds of pedophile rings, including in Hollywood, that Trump is personally breaking up.

Another high-profile QAnon is Curt Schilling, the former Major League Baseball pitcher who now hosts a podcast for Breitbart.

Thread hijack?

Qanon are the types who go to the trump rallies, only now they started wearing shirts with Q on them, aka coming out of the closet.

Aren't they charming? :D

main-qimg-08566eec1a5177528e88461d5af5f0b5

this type of visceral hatred

Maybe take a look in the mirror. All your posts of chock-full of visceral hatred... not to mention calling others stupid when every comment from you has at least one grammatical/spelling error LOL, which I usually don’t point out but you’re just asking for it.

Thread hijack?

Qanon are the types who go to the trump rallies, only now they started wearing shirts with Q on them, aka coming out of the closet.

Never heard of them before today. If their beliefs are so out there (perhaps even harmful) why give them attention? The more attention you give them the more they’ll believe they’re deserving of it. Your derision of them will just convince them their beliefs are warranted, not the other way around.

So you use one idiot to paint a whole population?

Seems reasonable.

Seems reasonable.

How many more idiots ya need :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:

donald-trump-endorsed-by-the-ku-klux-klan-696x400.jpg

KKK_for_Trump.jpg

donald-fans.jpg

Ku-klux-Klan-Endorses-Trump.jpg

Seems reasonable.

I'm sure you guys post info from them even without knowing it, so in that case, yes.

I never seen anything like it, the hatred for the Press. And to signal out one journalist. Retards.
I hate to say this, but CNN is responsible for the Trump victory and to give him and his rallies all this attention, than expect this type of visceral hatred. Its almost like they're asking for it. This isn't journalism, this given light to a bunch of Trump roaches who should be left in the dark with their hatred and racism.

What did CNN do?
For an entire election season, starting in 2016 after the first debate on Fox and their massive ratings, CNN took it upon itself along with other networks to replicate those ratings and in doing so, CNN especially went full throttle on covering every single move that monster made, including many many many times, interrupting an Obama conference or coverage of the war, to Breaking News of a fuckin Trump plane landing in some hick town to speak. It was so massive and so disturbing that even the Trump people bragged of not needing to spend money on tv ads, because of the media, especially CNN...so as much as I hate the aftermath of Trump's attack, the residual damage lies directly at the feet of CNN and others who chased a snake and gotten bitten.......for ratings dollars.

I have said the same thing about that guy. Someone also mention that they recognize some others who are at all of his rallies. They're plants and probably paid well.

CNN’s Jim Acosta Warns Anti-Media Hostility Is Going To Get Someone Hurt
“We should not treat our fellow Americans this way. The press is not the enemy.”
5b615993200000de02378a65.jpeg

5b617c1c1900002a00c6b4b7.jpeg

(sigh)......always a white woman leading the pack of wolves.....I will never understand what sorry ass black men see in these bitches!!
Only Klan meeting I have ever seen blacks at...well other than the guest of honor LMAO! Just another whine troll thread from a resident whiner.

CNN’s Jim Acosta Warns Anti-Media Hostility Is Going To Get Someone Hurt
“We should not treat our fellow Americans this way. The press is not the enemy.”
5b615993200000de02378a65.jpeg

5b617c1c1900002a00c6b4b7.jpeg

(sigh)......always a white woman leading the pack of wolves.....I will never understand what sorry ass black men see in these bitches!!

Now you say they look like degenerates. Before you said they were. Tell me, what physical characteristic does a degenerate have?

I have said the same thing about that guy. Someone also mention that they recognize some others who are at all of his rallies. They're plants and probably paid well.

And? Whats the problem? There are plants in all political functions of importance.

Democrat violence
View attachment 207945

That looks to be a pic of Alex Jones on the bottom.

Forum List

Back