🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gotta love the Trump Klan rallies.

Still all about me. I have a fan club you can join.
That's nice. So...your point? Before you grow a long white beard would be nice, dude.
My point is that you're all about me. I've got lots of fans.
Sure you do.
You're here. :)
Thats right, just for you. The internet is a place, and i am there, because you are there. You sound pretty normal.
Posting to me and no one else. Out of all those options.

True fans always return. :)

Posting to me and no one else.
Spot on again! I am posting in no other threads and viewing no other websites. Because of you. A little appreciation for the attention you so desperately craving would be nice...
Just another fan, is all. I've got lots of them.
I'm sure you do! Rarely do I meet people on the internet who are such bigs fans of themselves, as well. No sir ..never see people log on to the internet and talk about how we they are....

Spot on again! I am posting in no other threads and viewing no other websites. Because of you. A little appreciation for the attention you so desperately craving would be nice...
I'm sure you do! Rarely do I meet people on the internet who are such bigs fans of themselves, as well. No sir ..never see people log on to the internet and talk about how we they are....
That doesn't make sense.

That doesn't make sense.
Sorry, I'll try to keep it simple for you.

I gotta head over to another thread ..if you start to experience withdrawal synptons, hit me up, and I will give you some more attention.

That doesn't make sense.
Sorry, I'll try to keep it simple for you.

I gotta head over to another thread ..if you start to experience withdrawal synptons, hit me up, and I will give you some more attention.
You'll be back. You're a true fan.

We can talk about me some more instead of human trafficking. You weren't doing so well.

I never seen anything like it, the hatred for the Press. And to signal out one journalist. Retards.
Perhaps if "the press" would start sticking to the facts instead of making up stuff? Ya think?

You’re a trump supporter and complaining about lies and facts? Your dear orange leader lies daily and makes up stories all the time.

You can't be againsf the media's alleged lies if you won't even acknowledge that your dear Orange clown is a liar.
I can be whatever I wanna be commie.

I'm a commie because I'm stating the truth? Lol

And you are free to be whatever you want. You've chosen to be a Trump supporting hypocrite and you're free to be that.
I don't care what Trump lies about so long as he continues to stop the destruction of this country caused by liberal scum.
And....there you have it.

Jim Acosta needs to be stripped of his press pass, he's nothing but a political hack. He is definitely not a journalist.

I agree.... ^^ Acosta is fake news!

President Trump was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT when he said this to him ,and he still is!!!!!! :clap2::up: Bravo Mr President!

7Z4WeFI.jpg

"arrest 'em and do whatever you have to do," Trump said. "And you know what? Once that starts happening, we're not going to have any more protesters, folks. We're not going to have any more protesters."

mein-trumpf-make-america-hate-again.jpg

Opinion | We just watched a U.S. president acting on behalf of a hostile power

Old KGB spy manual reveals origin of fake-news strategy

President Trump Goes Full Orwell with Don't Believe Your Eyes and Ears Bit - Gaslight on Russian Interference
Criminals tearing up property and assaulting people are not protesters no matter how many times you repeat that lie.

Oh and why don't I see any hoods there if it's a klan rally? lol racist.

Trump-0 didn't say criminals tearing up property. He said protesters.
So what? Trump don't make laws or language. Troll.

Trump does stir up his crazy followers to do all kinds of crazy shit. He already said he had their backs and would pay their legal fees. Of course, any sane person knows he was lying about that too.

CNN’s Jim Acosta Warns Anti-Media Hostility Is Going To Get Someone Hurt
“We should not treat our fellow Americans this way. The press is not the enemy.”
5b615993200000de02378a65.jpeg

5b617c1c1900002a00c6b4b7.jpeg

(sigh)......always a white woman leading the pack of wolves.....I will never understand what sorry ass black men see in these bitches!!

CNN????????????? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Irm66Y2.jpg
Tell us, what did Jim Acosta get wrong?

“We should not treat our fellow Americans this way. The press is not the enemy.”

(sigh)......always a white woman leading the pack of wolves.....I will never understand what sorry ass black men see in these bitches!!

Irm66Y2.jpg

everything.

Irm66Y2.jpg

everything.
That's not an answer. That is just lying and creating your own fake news through lies. I'll ask you again. "Everything" must have verifiable proof that what he said was wrong. If you are not lying yourself, now is the time to prove it.

Irm66Y2.jpg

everything.
That's not an answer. That is just lying and creating your own fake news through lies. I'll ask you again. "Everything" must have verifiable proof that what he said was wrong. If you are not lying yourself, now is the time to prove it.

Nothing more to say to you.

Irm66Y2.jpg

everything.

Nothing more to say to you.
Oh, don't we all know that. You got caught lying out of your teeth, and now your cowardly lying ass has to run away like a wiped dog. What a coward.

Who's the next Right-wing coward that wants to talk shit and spread lies?

Forum List

Back