🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gotta love the Trump Klan rallies.

CNN’s Jim Acosta Warns Anti-Media Hostility Is Going To Get Someone Hurt
“We should not treat our fellow Americans this way. The press is not the enemy.”
Well yes, Jim, we shouldn't. This is getting dangerous, and they're not helping.

Would you like a list of what has been said and done by the other tribe?

I'd provide it, but this website may not contain the requisite bandwidth.

Both ridiculous ends of this mess should be looking in the mirror, but I don't see you doing that.
you dont see tiger looking in the mirror because this would happen....

Trump is the hottest ticket in town. Every forgotten D-list actor can get some free PR by latching onto his fame.

And @tiggered, as a down home sista, we know even you are impressed by the lowest black UER ever.

Does anyone remember how outraged Trumplings were when Mitch McConnell and Kirstjen Nielson were heckled in restaurants? This is WAY worse.
Trump is inciting violence against journalists, AFTER he was warned by the NYT publisher of how dangerous that was.
I guess we now live in Turkey or The Philippines. It will not end well.

Btw - if you look lower left at beginning you will notice Michael the Black Man.
He's at pretty much every rally - Bet Trump flies him on AF1 and puts him up in Trump properties! :rolleyes:

Why do you want to take away my right to free speech and my right to assemble?

His rallies are mobs of degenerates.

How many of them took a shit in the streets like the anti ice protesters?

Trump is the hottest ticket in town.
The Tampa Bay Ray's have the worst attendance in mlb. Their game, in the same town last night at the same time, drew 15,000+

Trump's rally drew less than 10,000.

You must have been referring to "fantasy town"

Does anyone remember how outraged Trumplings were when Mitch McConnell and Kirstjen Nielson were heckled in restaurants? This is WAY worse.
Trump is inciting violence against journalists, AFTER he was warned by the NYT publisher of how dangerous that was.

Btw - if you look lower left at beginning you will notice Michael the Black Man.
He's at pretty much every rally - Bet Trump flies him on AF1 and puts him up in Trump properties! :rolleyes:

Probably all of them.

Probably all of them.

Its funny how foolish you can be when you are shown to be biased. But I didn't expect ant better of you.

I never seen anything like it, the hatred for the Press. And to signal out one journalist. Retards.
I hate to say this, but CNN is responsible for the Trump victory and to give him and his rallies all this attention, than expect this type of visceral hatred. Its almost like they're asking for it. This isn't journalism, this given light to a bunch of Trump roaches who should be left in the dark with their hatred and racism.

Probably all of them.

Its funny how foolish you can be when you are shown to be biased. But I didn't expect ant better of you.

Dave, stop trying to put lipstick on Trump pigs.

I never seen anything like it, the hatred for the Press. And to signal out one journalist. Retards.
I hate to say this, but CNN is responsible for the Trump victory and to give him and his rallies all this attention, than expect this type of visceral hatred. Its almost like they're asking for it. This isn't journalism, this given light to a bunch of Trump roaches who should be left in the dark with their hatred and racism.

What did CNN do?

Probably all of them.
Dave, stop trying to put lipstick on Trump pigs.
They aren't the ones shitting in the streets and leaving a town in a shambles. The selective outrage from petulant children is hilarious to see.

Gotta love the Trump Klan rallies.
Beats the livin' crap out of the Hillary Klan rallies!

51418641.jpg

Meantime no one pays attention to those ALREADY getting hurt by anti-Trump mob violence! Screw the Media!

A Continually Growing List of Violent Incidents at Trump Events

"People Have to Die": Anti-Trump Protests Start Ugly and Get Worse

Anti-Trump protesters take to the streets in many cities for a third night

217 arrests, 6 officer injuries during inauguration protests

“We should not treat our fellow Americans this way. The press is not the enemy.”
5b615993200000de02378a65.jpeg

5b617c1c1900002a00c6b4b7.jpeg

(sigh)......always a white woman leading the pack of wolves.....I will never understand what sorry ass black men see in these bitches!!
These are lowest form of scum on full display.

5b615993200000de02378a65.jpeg

5b617c1c1900002a00c6b4b7.jpeg

(sigh)......always a white woman leading the pack of wolves.....I will never understand what sorry ass black men see in these bitches!!
They aren't ugly sweaty hogs?
You needed to ask?

Interesting. The talking heads on CNN spend the last 2 years doing everything in their power to gin up as much hate and frustration at Trump as they can, and now are worried about the utterly predictable results of their efforts.

Anything for ratings.

So a crowd of mostly white people calling out a white journalist is racist? Where are the white hoods and why aren’t these klanspeople lynching the black guy holding the “Blacks for Trump” sign? They must not be too serious about their intolerance.

Oh Triggered, I really hope you’re not this dumb in real life.

Saying not to believe the press is not the same as inciting violence. Do we need to break out the dictionary again like I have to do here way too often bc too many members re-define the meaning of words to fit their warped view of the world?

You’ve been to one? Do tell.

You, my dear, are part of the problem. Keep it up. Evidently you believe the key to unity and prosperity is to hate. You couldn’t care less about the violence being inflicted upon Trump supporters. Only when it’s the other way around is it a problem and your supposed “values” come out. You’re just another radically-minded fool who thinks just because she’s privy to one side of the story means she knows it all.

If you and the other haters here FROM BOTH SIDES truly cared about America you’d seek understanding, but either you’re too shallow-minded or too saturated in hate that you’re content to wallow in your own bias and sow division even when further division from one another is the last thing we need.

Either you’re for truth and understanding, or you’re for misery.

Forum List

Back