Gov Ron DeSantis just flew two planes of illegals to Martha's Vineyard.

I say right on!

These sniveling pukes are whining when they get a couple hundred illegals show up in their city's, while our border towns deal with thousands per day!

But Harris makes the claim that the border is secure, while Americans see nightly that is a unabashed lie

This is a prime example of the dishonesty of the left.

The man DeSantis beat by about only 40 thousand votes for governor was a former corrupted mayor of the Florida capital. He is a gay drug addict caught in a motel room with drugs and a gay prostitute. No man is perfect. But we promote imperfection on purpose. There must be something to be moored to as to right or wrong. Even if we do wrong.

I know the kind of politicians you all have in Florida.

He doesn’t want brown people in his state. That is racist and he has the power to enforce his racism.
If god were to bless him, that would make god a racist.
Behold, the fucked up mind of an idiot.

You know that illegals coming all types of flavors right?

The fact that you have assumed that they are all Brown indicates to me that you're one racist motherfucker.

No surprise. You're a dumb fuck.

I’m totally cool with that. Just don’t tell me you want to solve the problem. You don’t
Suck my balls bitch you don't know what the fuck I want. I've posted many times that we need a wall from the Gulf of Mexico past Laredo.

Go fuck yourself. You don't want to fix the problem

Why?

Hopefully all these brown people will become citizens and vote Democrat.
Right there. That right there is why you don't want to fix the problem.

Now we're done here.

Forum List

Back