Gov Ron DeSantis just flew two planes of illegals to Martha's Vineyard.

The Florida taxpayers are going to be pissed. Charlie Crist will make sure they know.

Crist is a sad little queer... he called himself the "faggot Christ" today fighting satan..... WTF? OMG he wants to lose by 40.

You simps that cower when Trump speaks will be begging for orange cock if DeSantis ever takes the White House.... that's one vengeful mother fucker. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The Florida taxpayers are going to be pissed. Charlie Crist will make sure they know.

OYOJUO3.png

lol it's rural latinos who are tired of your loose trash stealing their jobs and knocking down wages, dumbass; your dreams of a 'Blue Texas' based on your Party's racist wet dreams is getting shut down by minorities here, you goofy doper.
And the border will remain porous. Don't forget which party has spent decades blocking punishment for businesses that knowingly hire illegals.

And suddenly, a fake conservative drops his mask.

And the border will remain porous. Don't forget which party has spent decades blocking punishment for businesses that knowingly hire illegals.
Both parties have failed to secure the border since 1988 and that's shameful.

Especially after they promised to if Reagan granted 3 million illegals amnesty.

Last edited:
Exactly. They refuse to punish the jackasses who hire illegals. If they fine employers who hire illegals, they will self deport in six months. Damn morons.
" If they fine employers who hire illegals, they will self deport in six months. "

I've been promoting that for FORTY YEARS!!!!! Your reasons are sound. Now do tell that to your Democrat friends!!!!

Greg

If it wasn't for immigrants in FLA, all the old rich transfers would die.
And DeSantis thinks he's being clever pulling this stunt.
Floridians NEED their immigrants, and DeSantis is sending them away for Political points.

Good move Ron, and who paid for the flights?

Sure I did, you lying fuck.
Fuck off you stupid cuntman. You would die your 1st day in Florida from heatstroke, motherfucker.
You could not survive in Florida, STFU. You know nothing about Florida.
I grew up playing baseball in 105 degree weather with 98% humidity.

You would die at those temps. At the very least pass out.
Florida needs no illegals at all. We've made it in the past without them. Blacks and schoolkids used to do what they do now. I know, my family has told me about it.

Last edited:
:yes_text12:

DeSantis is America's governor!!!!!! What an amazing man!!!!:clap:

Now that's interesting. When I posted a thread much like this when Abbott sent migrants to a sanctuary city, you not only didn't applaud, you were mad about it.

Forum List

Back