Gov Ron DeSantis just flew two planes of illegals to Martha's Vineyard.

Gov Ron DeSantis just flew two planes of illegals to Martha's Vineyard.​

I love this stuff. Now watch the Democrats scream and howl.

Goodie! :happy-1: With luck, maybe Ron flew them in on Whizz Air!

You know, the airline that whizzes right over you before taking a whizz on democrat's heads.

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 3.01.35 PM.jpg

Last edited:
The Florida taxpayers are going to be pissed. Charlie Crist will make sure they know.

Let him sing it loud and strong because I'm sure those taxpayers are quite happy knowing about tax money well spent.

As long as we're on the subject of taxpayers money, how do you suppose voters feel about the 87,000 additional IRS agents we're going to waste money on?

Not surprising that you MAGA tards would applaud a motherfucker like DeSantis who plays games with human beings for cheap political thrills.

Compared to Dementia who is using human lives for cheap political points. Read some of the accounts of property owners on that border and the Border Patrol; how many dead people and children they find along this path Dementia set out for them to take. No better way to die than frying like an egg in back of a tractor-trailer.

Put ‘em on a plane and send them to Mara Lago
Why? Trump never said he wanted illegals in the country. In fact, he was building a wall to keep them out. Maybe they can send some of them to Chicago? Of course, they might not want to get off the bus. :abgg2q.jpg:

So how do these things work?
They land and go to a hotel and work it out from there?

This news is just **chef's kiss** and the thread might be even better. Nothing but screeching liberals and, of course, not one of them, not ONE, saying "I love illegal immigrants so much, please send them to my town. Lots and lots of them. I'm sure they'll improve our quality of life"

oh my what a move by DeSantis.

I can’t stop laughing. I wish I could see the faces of the liberal elite snobs who thought they were immune from their own dictates.

Florida governor sends migrants to Martha's Vineyard as part of program 'to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations'​

Well worth the taxpayer money too......I bet those libs were so triggered to see those filthy spics.....
Luckily there were Conservatives in Martha's Vineyard that welcomed them with open arms...because of how much they care for the safety of illegals and stuff.....even giving them jobs.....pretty cool

So, for Republicans....the problem isn't really illegal immigration, the problem is their never ending desire to feel like they are "owning the libs" --- even if it is an obvious publicity stunt, not a solution in any shape or form... it's pretty pathetic actually.....

by the way, there are plenty of white conservatives in those areas too....
I guess simply arresting people and throwing them in jail is just too much for some of you cucks to face, so instead, you think this goofy shit is a solution.....This is why you folks are so content with voting for politicians who have no real solutions, no real policies, just owning the libs.....as long as they feed your depravity, you are fine.....

too stupid to realize if you morons think "liberals" want our country to be totally overrun by "FILTHY SPICS" -- why do you think they would care if those SPICS lived in their part of the country too? You just made it easier for those "DIRTY DARKIES" to get jobs up north......

I can’t stop laughing. I wish I could see the faces of the liberal elite snobs who thought they were immune from their own dictates.

Florida governor sends migrants to Martha's Vineyard as part of program 'to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations'​

What a degenerate.

Well worth the taxpayer money too......I bet those libs were so triggered to see those filthy spics.....
Luckily there were Conservatives in Martha's Vineyard that welcomed them with open arms...because of how much they care for the safety of illegals and stuff.....even giving them jobs.....pretty cool
Nope. We just don't want criminals. You give them sanctuary. You take care of them

How many 20 something illegal men have you put up in your home or employed?

None?

GFY

So, for Republicans....the problem isn't really illegal immigration, the problem is their never ending desire to feel like they are "owning the libs" --- even if it is an obvious publicity stunt, not a solution in any shape or form... it's pretty pathetic actually.....

by the way, there are plenty of white conservatives in those areas too....
I guess simply arresting people and throwing them in jail is just too much for some of you cucks to face, so instead, you think this goofy shit is a solution.....This is why you folks are so content with voting for politicians who have no real solutions, no real policies, just owning the libs.....as long as they feed your depravity, you are fine.....

too stupid to realize if you morons think "liberals" want our country to be totally overrun by "FILTHY SPICS" -- why do you think they would care if those SPICS lived in their part of the country too? You just made it easier for those "DIRTY DARKIES" to get jobs up north......

Why should we pay to house ILLEGAL immigrants in our jails, on our dime?

We need to secure the border so they can't come here in the first place. And if they do, deport them immediately. I have no problem if anyone of any race comes here legally. Anyone illegal: out.

In case you haven't noticed, we can't care for American children. We absolutely cannot care for the children of the entire world.

Forum List

Back