Gov Whitmer: Profile in Courage

Whitmer was as big a hypocrite and tyrant as any of the liberal governors. Saying she's sorry for her actions doesn't cut it. She needs to get out of government for the betterment of the people. Maybe she can rent out her huge forehead to hang advertisements on.

Whitmer was as big a hypocrite and tyrant as any of the liberal governors. Saying she's sorry for her actions doesn't cut it. She needs to get out of government for the betterment of the people. Maybe she can rent out her huge forehead to hang advertisements on.
She will always have a job in federal government just like her predecessor Jennifer Granholm. Biden will find her a high paying job

She will always have a job in federal government just like her predecessor Jennifer Granholm. Biden will find her a high paying job
Apparently Joe considered her for VP. Kamala or Gretchen??? Talk about bad choices. I suspect Ears told old Joe you better pick the woman of color, or I’ll kick your old dumb ass.

Biden was 'torn' about picking VP Harris after presidential debate 'bull---': book

I really liked the time she got captured by a whole division of armed white Nazis. They tied her up and put her in the capitol basement, hoping to get a bazillion dollars ransom for her.

But she slipped through the ropes and quietly sneaked up behind them. It was amazing how she managed to subdue all 500 of them and lock them in the closet until the State Police showed up.

That was so awesome. She's so courageous. She's like Wonder Woman, but without the skimpy outfit that shows her tits.

I like tits.

5apvbxgzzap41.jpg

The rewriting of history begins.
How in the world did this idiot "risk her health and safety"???

First the left destroys the Nobel Prize. Now this JFK award

Democrats / Biden completely redefined the meaning of the word 'infrastructure. Now they have done so to the word 'courage- it now means being a massive, oppressive hypocrite.

I really liked the time she got captured by a whole division of armed white Nazis. They tied her up and put her in the capitol basement, hoping to get a bazillion dollars ransom for her.

But she slipped through the ropes and quietly sneaked up behind them. It was amazing how she managed to subdue all 500 of them and lock them in the closet until the State Police showed up.

That was so awesome. She's so courageous. She's like Wonder Woman, but without the skimpy outfit that shows her tits.

I like tits.

5apvbxgzzap41.jpg

Giggity...

If doing a job you're totally unqualified for and speaking publicly about all your idiotic ideas is considered courageous, then this lady is a regular lion tamer.

Forum List

Back