🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Government Advisor Admits Masks Are Just “Comfort Blankets” That Do Virtually Nothing

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017

Nobody on this board has ever been able to explain how masks filter out coronavirus or droplets through holes that are thousands of times larger than the virus, which means nobody will be disputing the content of this article:​

Government Advisor Admits Masks Are Just “Comfort Blankets” That Do Virtually Nothing​

Masks, vaccines and social distancing are Snowflake comfort zones

Nobody on this board has ever been able to explain how masks filter out coronavirus or droplets through holes that are thousands of times larger than the virus, which means nobody will be disputing the content of this article:​

Government Advisor Admits Masks Are Just “Comfort Blankets” That Do Virtually Nothing​

Twitter and Facebook will ban you if you post those facts.

Back last year when all the grocery stores and most businesses required the stupid masks I wore them. However, it was obvious they were nothing more than an idiot covering to placate the Karens out there.

Then why does a surgeon need a mask to operate?

Then why does a surgeon need a mask to operate?
So he doesn't get his spit and nose droppings into the open patients...Masks are basically then just spit and snot catchers.

** Masks catch more bacteria than virus's btw----bacteria are BIGGER.

So he doesn't get his spit and nose droppings into the open patients...Masks are basically then just spit and snot catchers.

Would you removes asbestos with no mask, let's see....

These stupid masks are like using a chain link fence to keep out misquotes.

Back last year when all the grocery stores and most businesses required the stupid masks I wore them. However, it was obvious they were nothing more than an idiot covering to placate the Karens out there.
I see mask wearing as more of an attempt to make sure people were aware of COVID-19 when out and about. It was hard to ignore the existence of the virus when everybody had a mask on.

The problem is that once again our government was lying to us for our own good.

I would prefer a government that simply doesn’t lie all the time. I might trust it a bit more.

I see mask wearing as more of an attempt to make sure people were aware of COVID-19 when out and about. It was hard to ignore the existence of the virus when everybody had a mask on.

I would prefer a government that simply doesn’t lie all the time. I might trust it a bit more.
I have seen people wear mask before the covid-19 pandemic I see it as no big deal for me and if someone is doing it that is their deal in life.

The masks are about emotional manipulation---Dems want to make americans Fearful and insecure.

I trust the American people a lot more than I trust any government bureaucrat.

If given the real facts the American people would have done the right thing.

This Pandemic was a clusterfuck from the get-go.

The Chicoms really did a number on us, screwing the whole world at the same time. They were hell bent to get Trump out of office and they did it.

Would you want doctors and nurses working on you in the operating room without masks? If not, why not? Do you think doctors and nurses would choose to work on you without masks and gowns if you had a communicable disease, and they had the option? I doubt it.

I suppose since you can feel and touch it, until it breaks away into atomic sized dust particles that enter the lungs, you know they can because they are silicate compound products.
Moon, I don't think you realize how TINY a virus is........I don't think you are getting this at all. Virus's are much tinier than even bacteria. A virus is about 1/100 the diameter of a human hair babe. That's fucking tiny which will not be stopped by a face mask. Abestos dust is bigger than either. The Virus's tiny size does make it more vulnerable to the sun's UV. You keep your masks---I'll keep the Florida sun. The sun works better.

Last edited:
Moon, I don't think you realize how TINY a virus is........I don't think you are getting this at all. Virus's are much tinier than even bacteria. A virus is about 1/100 the diameter of a human hair babe. That's fucking tiny which will not be stopped by a face mask. Abestos dust is bigger than either. The Virus's tiny size does make it more vulnerable to the sun's UV. You keep your masks---I'll keep the Florida sun. The sun works better.

The mask is to deny water droplets from the person wearing the mask from spreading more of the virus, are you catching on yet? The silica compounds are atomic sized particles in asbestos..

Forum List

Back