🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Government Forces Destroying Caravan Homes at Ma’ale Rehavam

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Government security personnel arrived Wednesday morning in Gush Etzion to tear down caravan homes at Ma’ale Rehavam, a small town located off Route 3698 near Highway 60.

Ma'ale Rehavam was founded in 2001 in reaction to the assassination of former Tourism Minister Rehavam "Gandhi" Ze'evi, an ardent supporter of Jewish settlement in Judea and Samaria. The residents pride themselves maintaining the community on the ecovillage model, focusing their efforts on cultivating olive and almond groves, a muscat grape vineyard, and an orchard growing thirty-five different fruit varieties.

Gov?t Forces Destroying Caravans at Ma?ale Rehavam - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

s3560.gif

Government security personnel arrived Wednesday morning in Gush Etzion to tear down caravan homes at Ma’ale Rehavam, a small town located off Route 3698 near Highway 60.

Ma'ale Rehavam was founded in 2001 in reaction to the assassination of former Tourism Minister Rehavam "Gandhi" Ze'evi, an ardent supporter of Jewish settlement in Judea and Samaria. The residents pride themselves maintaining the community on the ecovillage model, focusing their efforts on cultivating olive and almond groves, a muscat grape vineyard, and an orchard growing thirty-five different fruit varieties.

Gov?t Forces Destroying Caravans at Ma?ale Rehavam - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

s3560.gif

How does Israel define which of their illegal settlements are legal and which of their illegal settlements are illegal?

s3560.gif

How does Israel define which of their illegal settlements are legal and which of their illegal settlements are illegal?

There is nothing illegal about Ma'ale Rehavam----apparently some people
had places shelters in some unauthorized places. Building codes in
the USA are complex----the area in question---- Judea, roman occupied
Judea---later palestine, later ottoman empire later Palestine mandate
later jordan later west bank judea have been governed by MANY
DIFFERENT building codes over the centuries ----and right now the area
disputed territory. The issue regarding the removed structures
seems to be that they were not authorized

Laws are determined by governments In 1971 the government of
west pakistan determined that rape of both Hindu and Muslim girls
living east Pakistan was legal for west pakistani soldiers. There was
an acutal mechanism for the making of this law Do you know how it
was determined?

Right now----christian children are being held as slaves in SUDAN---
legally according to the Khartoum government. Do you know how
that legality was determined?

legally according to the Khartoum government.......
^^^ This just shows how weak the zionist argument is when it comes to illegal juden settlements.

They start talking about problems and issues in Sudan........ :cuckoo: :lol:

What is wrong with CITING SHARIAH LAW when discussing the relationship
between Jews of Israel and ISLAMICISTS ? Shariah law is considered
DIVINE by millions of muslims ----a fact which impacts VERY VERY SIGNIFICANTLY
on the "opinions" of muslims world wide. My own mother-in-law was rescued
from enslavement under the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW ----it is a matter of interest to me
that it has been retained by islamic "scholars" -----like you---- It is a VERY signficant
matter of interest to me that it is still being enforced ANYWHERE in the world.
If it can be enforced in sudan-----it can be enforced elsewhere---and probably is

Last edited:
Suspected Jewish extremists scrawled anti-Arab graffiti on the headstones in an ancient Muslim cemetery in west Jerusalem, police and witnesses told AFP on Thursday.

“The words ‘price tag’ and Stars of David were scrawled on around a dozen tombs in the Muslim cemetery in Mamilla in central Jerusalem,” a police spokeswoman told AFP, saying an inquiry had been opened.

An AFP correspondent at the scene said the vandals had also written “Mohammed is dead” and “Maale Rehavam” on the tombs some of which date back to the 12th century.

Price tag is a euphemism for hate crimes carried out by Israeli extremists which generally target Palestinians or Arabs and their property.

Such incident often take place in retaliation for Israeli government moves to dismantle unauthorised settler outposts, with Thursday’s vandalism apparently linked to the removal of six caravans from the Maale Rehavam outpost in the southern West Bank a day earlier.
Extremists deface headstones in Jerusalem Muslim cemetery with Stars of David | The Raw Story

^^^ This just shows how weak the zionist argument is when it comes to illegal juden settlements.

from enslavement under the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW ----it is a matter of interest to me
that it has been retained by islamic "scholars" -----like you---- It is a VERY signficant
If it can be enforced in sudan-----it can be enforced elsewhere---and probably is
You might want to read the OP and then you will know what the thread top is about.......... :cool:

Suspected Jewish extremists scrawled anti-Arab graffiti on the headstones in an ancient Muslim cemetery in west Jerusalem, police and witnesses told AFP on Thursday.

“The words ‘price tag’ and Stars of David were scrawled on around a dozen tombs in the Muslim cemetery in Mamilla in central Jerusalem,” a police spokeswoman told AFP, saying an inquiry had been opened.

An AFP correspondent at the scene said the vandals had also written “Mohammed is dead” and “Maale Rehavam” on the tombs some of which date back to the 12th century.

Price tag is a euphemism for hate crimes carried out by Israeli extremists which generally target Palestinians or Arabs and their property.

Such incident often take place in retaliation for Israeli government moves to dismantle unauthorised settler outposts, with Thursday’s vandalism apparently linked to the removal of six caravans from the Maale Rehavam outpost in the southern West Bank a day earlier.
Extremists deface headstones in Jerusalem Muslim cemetery with Stars of David | The Raw Story

we should start a fund called "dogs for israel" and use the money to by every jew in israel a dog for a pet so when things don't go their way, they can go home and kick and beat it.

You might want to read the OP and then you will know what the thread top is about.......... :cool:

I am supposed to be impressed with some minor vandalism? my town has a large
jihadist pig population and the jewish cemetaries are vandalized by the dogs
every few months-----the filth also like to shit on the head of mary-----upon
statues of mary that Italian catholics like to put in their gardens Its
been going on for DECADES --------what do you idiots have against mary----
in white plaster cute garden ornaments

btw on of the pigs scrawled a swaztika ---on the side of my house too.

when the scum fix the BUDDHIST STATUES of Afghanistan and the synagogue in
tunisa and get their filth off the tomb of Ezekiel in Iraq----I'll worry about a
STINKIN' cemetary Are you doing anything about the churches the dogs and pigs
destroyed in egypt?

you really want to talk about shariah and talmudic law...

obviously, the good rabbi and child molester, rabbi nechemya weberman will be able to enlighten you.

now get to the back of the bus, bitch. oh, isn't this the egged message board.

we should start a fund called "dogs for israel" and use the money to by every jew in israel a dog for a pet so when things don't go their way, they can go home and kick and beat it.
why would a jew buy (with money) a Pet when they already have their Pals to kick and beat?

^^^ Time for your daily meds irosie .......... :cool:

The problem is not her daily meds, it's the mixing them with Gin that gets her into the baby brain smashing, Islamic bitches with bombs strapped to their arse mode

I am supposed to be impressed with some minor vandalism? my town has a large
jihadist pig population and the jewish cemetaries are vandalized by the dogs
every few months-----the filth also like to shit on the head of mary-----upon
statues of mary that Italian catholics like to put in their gardens Its
been going on for DECADES --------what do you idiots have against mary----
in white plaster cute garden ornaments

btw on of the pigs scrawled a swaztika ---on the side of my house too.

when the scum fix the BUDDHIST STATUES of Afghanistan and the synagogue in
tunisa and get their filth off the tomb of Ezekiel in Iraq----I'll worry about a
STINKIN' cemetary Are you doing anything about the churches the dogs and pigs
destroyed in egypt?

jaysus, with all the papist paddys and murdering mohammadans in that town of yours, it is a wonder you are still alive.

hey, what is a little swastica scrawled on the side of your house....or a burning cross on the front lawn, huh rose. it is the jewish way. so, you gots price tag peeps where you live too. no surprise.

pardon me. i didn't mean to interrupt your hot flash. carry on.

So a discussion about a Jewish settlement came into insulting our religion and our Rabbis.

But nothing else is to be expected from the Anti-Zionists on this board.

Forum List

Back